They bended the knee lads

They bended the knee lads
UK nationalised health care system

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-30 22-48-21.png (941x947, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good news!

Dude no

Did they canceled it ?

Based, have more balls than most of my pathetic countrymen.

Attached: 1637595558003.jpg (720x720, 93.3K)

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/01/30/front-line-health-staff-no-longer-need-covid-vaccines/

My new favorite pass time. Looking up who is a WEF Young Global Leader.

Attached: Screenshot_817.jpg (1356x415, 49.8K)

God, that's a good news for you guys. Lost my hospital job in july, can't practice anymore.

Note: There was never any widespread "covid passport" restriction system in England at any point during the pandemic

There was a brief period for nightclubs and mass gathering events where a pass or self-reported negative test result was required. This policy was not popular and ended with the mask mandate removal

When will they chop off politicians hedas?

That's sickening. I wish you all the best user and I'm sure you'll be vindicated very soon

You're French
Don't you normally go burn some tyres in the street cos the President put a small tax on petrol or something
I thought the French would be the last to stand for this kinda thing

even here in america there seems to be little correlation between the policies the media discusses and the actual life i live. i do live in the midwest though so i don't know if it's crazier on the coasts

Attached: Screenshot_811.jpg (1359x399, 99.46K)

We won. But don't get complacent lads.

What's funny is the radio just spent days having people phone in to defend or "debate" this thing that was supposedly happening.

I'm also confused by Europe
Most of Europe seems to have gone all in on the vaccine mandates for jobs, going shopping etc. They think we're nuts for not having masks and vaccine passports everywhere

And worst of all a sizable portion of people here think we need to be more like Europe. "Muh UK biggest death count in Europe"

Come over here mate. Just until your homeland is ready for you to return.

>They think we're nuts for not having masks and vaccine passports everywhere
Same thing here between different states. I live in florida and work remotely for a tech company based in new york and they literally think that we're all dying and that I must know lots of people who are sick. They tell me during meetings that they're so worried about me and I should get out of the state to protect myself from "death-santis". Meanwhile, I've been living normally for this entire time, as have all of my friends. Its like an entirely different world in their heads and they simply will not believe me when I tell them that life is normal here.

French guy at my work was sent to the UK office, and he thought he'd have to bring his own coffee and chocolate and shit. Literally asked us if we needed anything from France
French media is telling them the UK is some sorta apocalyptic wasteland where we're letting covid run wild with our crazy no masks or covid passports and that we have empty shelves everywhere from all the chaos
Fuckin lmao

>to bring his own coffee and chocolate and shit.
to be fair, bongs have absolutely terrible taste in chocolate. cadberry is disgusting

>cadberry

Attached: kekw-emote-twitch.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

I expect most sensible frogs see through the media lies.

Cadbury is owned by the burgers now but yes it is and always has been shit

Reminds me of when Boris Yeltsin visited a random supermarket in Texas and could've believe the shelves were full.

European media literally telling them we have coffee and chocolate shortages in the UK and can't buy it. Poor guy thought they were sending him into a warzone.

Distract the plebs as you steal their freedom. "Stay inside for your own protection. At least you're not suffering like those crazy Brits eh haha"

>I expect most sensible frogs see through the media lies.
Why would they be any different to the normies here? They swallow it hook line and sinker. I have a couple German and Dutch friends and they've been fed similar propaganda about the UK and believed it all.

European media is telling them all Boris Johnson is on the ropes and this is all a desperate plea to keep his job by pretending covid doesn't exist and throwing out freedoms recklessly

Least cucked country in the West confirmed

Pureblood bros.... we won...

Attached: cdc.jpg (225x224, 6.44K)

How many countries have beat the mandate now?
>USA
>UK
Who else?

Attached: 1643562318202.jpg (1170x1458, 1.05M)

Only health workers. Mandatory vaccine for plebs was never a thing because of the constitution or so.