Halo: Combat Progressed

Why do they have to pozz everything?

Pink hair like modern day feminazis? Yeah ok. Also they are supposed to be steroid filled and androgenous.

Attached: A4E0357F-11DA-448D-9862-ED1C617A6F37.jpg (1170x526, 312.49K)

Depends on what version of Spartans they are. The pink hair is dumb though

Just be thankful they didn’t mess with Cortana

Bonnie Ross ruined the Halo franchise. Her only accomplishment was Halo 4, which was drastically inferior to the Bungie games

Bungie then botched destiny so really nothing post halo 3 has soul

That is either Kelly or Linda, making her a Spartan II. It's a fucking abomination. Also
>Captain Keyes is black now
TRASH

There was no where to go for the series after Halo 3. Bungie wanted the master chief to die at the end of the game, but microsoft forced their hand and made them change it.

There were ALWAYS women spartans kill yourself incel chuds

Attached: Halo_Spartan_Armor_3.jpg (323x732, 75.72K)

TOTALitarianism means all aspects of life, especially entertainment.

Menstur Chief

Built for big brute cock

Nobody cares, nobody wants pink haired dykes in the game to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Did they also have pink hair for muh social justice?

>consoooooom
>why so pozzed?
>oh well keep consooooooooooming

Because that's what the people in power want.
They're destroying, and replacing it all.

Attached: It's all fucked up.jpg (1080x965, 210.2K)

No. That's against regs.

Shows doa

I never said keep consooming. Don’t get paramount+. Fuck this subscription hell.

If you like something enough buy the dvd set. Fuck it.

was always uggo. stop playing this crap pozzed shit

Fuck

Attached: 1624644400077.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

>too fuckable, inject some john goodman genes into her

youre obviously still playing it faggot. fuck your slide thread

>Austere super soldier
>Dyes hair pink in spite of being raised in a barracks and taught only to kill efficiently.
Yeah this isn't immersion breaking at all huh? Fucking Jews can even keep it straight anymore...

Avengers did this
everything wants to be avengers or game of thrones now.

>playing free to play game
>not paying to watch the tv series
>consoomooom

Female spartans in the books were written fine. You have to understand both male and female spartans are barely even human anymore anyway. They are socialized as weapons, machines, from an early age, and subjected to constant invasive procedures to replace and upgrade their natural human parts. She was never limited by her natural female potential.

>Bungie then botched destiny
man this pissed me off and contributed to me just dropping vidya in general except for a nostalgic itch once in a blue moon. destiny came out when i started college and was excited that bungie was on it and backstory seemed pretty cool from trailers and shit then i actually played that trash. getting older probably contributed but im glad to have been in vidya in the 90s/00s and feel bad for younger people who had to live through the last decade of shit without knowing any better

That is why I have patience for games like star citizen, I rather have development hell than getting a garbage game delivered soon.

no there weren't because of course there fucking weren't

destiny rocks wtf are you nerds talking about

this....spartans were vague enough to have about everyone imagine as them....no faces, only given names
hell if you wanna stretch it you could fan-fic all male spartans with fem names and the OG cannon would still fit because of their personalities

>Also they are supposed to be steroid filled and androgenous.
The irony is that seeing a 7' tall female genetic abomination that is nearly indistinguishable from a man, created for the sole purpose of snuffing out the resistance to an unimaginably corrupt capitalist galactic government would have a decent leftist message(Fascist indoctrination rooting out all individuality in order to serve the state). Instead they choose to make retarded feminism shit.

>Captain Keyes is black now
OK I could have looked past the pink hair, but utterly fuck that. Just fucking why?

maybe im just getting old

Attached: Kjy84mUXzdUhSkDw6b3fUZOX0Jcp_DadS1TXpQrosZE.png (500x278, 51.41K)

GIVE BACK COAGULATION AND SAND TRAP NIGGERS

Dyed hair needs to be fucking outlawed. Make it illegal and you won't be seeing morons with blue, pink, green, etc. colored hair anymore.

Let them have it.

They're too stupid to see the mockery that it is, to change white characters to black and think it's a success, when really it's just them performing blackface on themselves.

It's sad, is all it is. So jaded by what they're told is a triumph, they're too dumb to see that it's actually a loss.

The blacks are losing, because they're having Hollywood fight their wars for them, and all Hollywood has ever known how to do is tell stories.

"The black community is winning!"

Another story from Hollywood.

i thought halo infinite was pretty good but zoomers just dont like halo

so the player count is like below 10k now

sucks man

Attached: yuna8.webm (988x1668, 2.33M)

Zoomers suck at it lmao. More kills for me you little shits

>We never Got Peter Jackson's Halo in 2005 and now it's too late the only movies are woke shit
>Instead we got fucking King Kong

Attached: Mfw_kurt_cobain_was_in_the_list__4e5ab16e47e2c33cbce44e2a4824ab32.jpg (485x550, 36.15K)

You mean district 9

They already had a prominent black character that nobody had any problems with in the form of Sergeant Johnson. Why change around the others? It's pointlessly idiotic and only pisses people off.

user, I…

Attached: I hungry .jpg (720x720, 110.87K)

THIS! Don't buy this shit!

looked up the cast list, except for the unmasked chief, voice for cortana (can't replace her) and dr halsey all are ugly feminists and blacks

there are some whites but not main characters

What you should be concerned about is the recent acquisition Microsoft made of Blizzard.
Was this a tranfer of wealth before taxes?
Both companies had similar ownership, that being Vanguard and Blackrock and others.
Basically passing the companies profits to themselves before taxes?