Michigan

I live in a village that's 98% White in Western Michigan. Why doesn't Any Forums live in Michigan?

Attached: map-of-michigan.jpg (1200x1337, 289.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiTnc5tCZ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=q7fePoqb3Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the whites are being segregated into freezing shitholes like michigan while the niggers and spics have conquered all our big cities and whites think we are “winning”

All the Big Cities are shitholes without major industrial facilities

I've lived here my whole life.

It's gay to live in a city.

Fuck off Michigan will most likely be one of the few safe havens in a few decades we don't need any more people here.

I retired back to W. Michigan. It's too cold and cloudy in the winter for a lot of people, but summer and fall are superb.

Can you go swimming in those lakes? How is water quality?

It's 98% white pretty much in every rural area. Michigan is run by commies so not a good choice.

In the summertime yeah. The waters great and the lakes are alot of fun.
Good, that keeps people out.

But I do live in Michigan.

Beutiful, the bluest water in the world if you're away from Detroit. Lake Superior is the nicest.

Swimming in Lake Superior in July and August is invigorating, for about a minute.

>All the whites are being segregated into freezing shitholes
The natural climate of the nordic/northern european is the freezing one. It's the shitskins who are out of their element in the north.

I do tho

>Can you go swimming in those lakes?
Of course. Also you can fish on them. The jews though have released an invasive species of carp into the system though in order to ruin the fishing industry so as to make people lose interest in the lakes so that they can steal the water for drinking water.

Northern people share a common ethos and spirit. The future belongs to the northern latitudes.

Attached: futureputin.jpg (400x324, 16.99K)

This. Fuck carp.

Yes we do leafbro.

Yup. What all these Whites seem to ignore is that cities hold most of the power in every country. I'll await the inevitable response about food and White farmers as if they are even relevant to the majority of that industry anymore. All of these Whites continue to run further and further away from civilization, divided and easily plucked out of their own lands.

That might make sense if heating wasn't a thing. What in the larping fuck are you talking about?

You know what's nicer than frozen shitholes? Warm climates. I'm sure the people sipping on pina coladas in nicer climates are very jealous of your racial larping about surviving the cold weather.

jobs?

Jews are evil

The natural setting for people who originated from the north is obviously the north, idiot. This is why you see niggers wearing big winter coats when it gets below 70 degrees and yet white people are wearing shorts and a thin flannel shirt when it's 30 degrees out. Additionally, obviously cities are not the natural settings for any human so let the shitskins fester there.

Yeah because Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, and NYC are free of black people.

Since you appear to lack common sense, which is all it would take to figure out that northen people belong in cold areas, this will explain.
youtube.com/watch?v=JiTnc5tCZ5o

I visited Texas in July. NEVER AGAIN.

retarded cope, Whites are not moving to Northern climes for the weather, they're moving to try to flee the rising tide of shitskins from all the territory already surrendered
and Northern cities are full of shitskins anyway. Somalis love to live among Scandinavians for some reason, on both sides of the Atlantic, Somali Muslim niggers have their largest colonies in Sweden and Minnesota

>The natural setting for people who originated from the north is obviously the north, idiot.
I wonder if you also talk about ancient Greeks being more related to you than modern Greeks. Enjoy the frozen tundra Eskimo man.

>Additionally, obviously cities are not the natural settings for any human so let the shitskins fester there.
Clearly civilization is not for you.

Id like to live in the capital city of Otsego county, please

Attached: 20211012_000944.jpg (563x300, 122.42K)

And they are out of their element idiot. Obviously there a niggers in the north. The question is are they suited for it. Africans are not made to live in the north any more than north europeans are made to live in deserts or tropical areas. There features are suited for places like this
youtube.com/watch?v=q7fePoqb3Sk
as explained here
They can synthesize vitamin d properly in the north for instance.

>Michigan
Is this not the majority Norwegian-Finnish-German-Swedish state that the Federal government and evangelists decided to dumb hundreds of thousands of somalis, iraqis, sudanese, eritreans, punjabis, nepalese and other shitskins black as night of muzzie religion?
You were dangerously white and now from 98% white you're 73% white

dump*

>village
There are no true villages in the united states. Villages are designed for people. The US is designed for cars.