Canadian Government DOUBLES DOWN with Vaccine Mandates for inter-Provincial Travel

You now have to be triple vaccinated to travel between Canadian provinces.

twitter.com/Travisdhanraj/status/1487821227037270028

Attached: inter provincial vaccine mandates.jpg (817x296, 60.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahahahaha
Eat shit, Trudeau.

>WE ARE GONNA GET DAT SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Kek more pernicious propaganda

Attached: 20220130_123815.jpg (1268x712, 199.16K)

How will that be enforced

Call this evil by its name.
Justin the Genocidaire

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

Attached: 1643213101946.jpg (1024x1024, 131.58K)

Why do you cancucks put those streetshiters everywhere in your institutions

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).png (2000x1000, 448.15K)

Attached: 20220130_062432.jpg (1990x1302, 282.3K)

Attached: 20210628_095742.jpg (1990x1302, 307.37K)

LMAO, are Truckertards going to LARP again over this?

Violence is the only answer.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

HONK TO END THE TYRANNY

HONK HONK

Shut the fuck up Justin you faggot nigger

are they desperate for a Canadian Minecraft server?

trubitch has fled canada

youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo

Travis has hunger pains in his future. Enjoy them Travis, you fuking deserve them!

>there is working being done
I hate these fucking illiterate Muslims so much.

Look at the first post, dumbfuck.

I don't understand where they are right now? Can someone Google map me where the truckers are? Are they blocking Canada on the Us side or blocking Canada from the Canada side? I don't get it.

Why? you're responding to some dank memes because they make you upset

is that an AI talking?? looks very real ... crazy

You mean the new acting government of your country? Lol
They have the capital
Military isn't responding
Police aren't going to do shit.

No one supports you that's going to do the work
You've got like a few days before a provincial government is set up.

Are poos just like the chinks? Leafs you need to get these faggots out of parliament.

they just want violence. I dont know why they keep pushing. These people are fucking insane and drunk on power. Why must they continue to fan the fire.

morning sir there is workings internet service providings

I didn't say anything about it being WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS crap until he decided to use literally the same picture for two consecutive ones like it's a freaking meme template.

What? That's...fucking ridiculous. They don't even have mandates for regular people to travel interprovincially. Why the fuck would they do it to truckers? This whole thing feels like the Gov is doing this as a way to "get back" at the truckers. When the government starts doing something like that to it's own citizens you know that the government is completely corrupt and illegitimate.

I REALLY hope normies start to see what's going on in that our gov has lost it's mind over covid.

>Eat shit, Trudeau.
Make him. He won't back down. He's a psychopathic narcissist. People like that do not back down. Their ego is everything to them. He would rather see every single Canadian die than admit to a mistake and lose. Seriously feeling bad for you Leafs. They will just ignore the protests until you give up, same thing they did in France, Austria, Australia and other countries. They figured out it's the best way to make the problem go away. They know you are not willing to risk losing everything and they just wait you out.

Attached: E-fIt1UWUAMinkP.jpg (921x1161, 348.63K)

I know that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms isn't worth the paper it's written on, but isn't interprovincial travel a Canadian "right"?

>people revolt
>glorious leader flees country
>tries to implement even more authoritarian nonsense from his regime-in-exile

Attached: elbowbump nigga.jpg (769x697, 99.74K)

I'm surprised at the vaccine mandates given that it's obvious now the vaccines don't work, due ether to inherent ineffectiveness or vaccine-resistant variants, just as Any Forums predicted in 2020. I don't understand how the majority of the population can support making an ineffective and therefore unnecessary medical intervention mandatory, They're either completely retarded, or the poll numbers the government is using to craft these policies are complete bullshit.

Attached: correct.png (680x529, 316.33K)

That's why this protest is so beautiful.
The truckers not working means societal collapse, especially in as big a country as Canada.
The longer this goes on, the worse it gets for Trudeau. Keep tuned-in, user. They won't be able to control the narrative.

"there is working being done to get us there"

THESE SAND NIGGERS RUNNING YOUR COUNTRY DONT EVEN SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH

THE NEWS CONSTANTLY MISLEADS THEM AND OUTRIGHT LIES TO THEM
THEY'RE TOO CONDITIONED AND TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT'S HAPPENING
THE SYSTEM ALSO PROVIDES THEIR DOPAMINE FIXES
THEY'RE ADDICTS OF THE SYSTEM

>The truckers not working means societal collapse, especially in as big a country as Canada.
I hope you're right. I have friends in rural Canada who suffered greatly because of these lockdowns and especially because remote learning. If farmers join and stop feeding big cities there will definitely be another W for the protestors. I hope you win. Some countries already opened up. Time to end this bullshit globally.

People have now been reduced to basically vehemently believing and arguing that the undefinable percentage that the current pharmaceutical company products reduce your chance to catch, spread, or die from the virus, is justification for it to be forcibly injected into all citizens.

You need to realize the sunk cost fallacy here and how hard it is for people to ever accept they have been duped. They will fight tooth and nail to remain in Plato's Cave.

its safe and effective cuds

>(n)Omar Algebra

This. Make the fucker so unpopular even normies start telling him to fuck off. Stop all supply lines, when these people get hungry they’ll change their tune. This shit is glorious, I’m not even Canadian and I’m pissed off.