They murdered almost 6 million people

when it comes to pandemic response, the first day is the most crucial for positive outcome, for some unfathomable reason they sat with their thumbs up their asses for half a year before kicking the preparedness plans into gear

current data tells us almost 5.66 million people died to SARS-CoV-2, thats almost as many Jews died in the holocaust

none of the western countries successfully responded in a timely manner

can you think of any reason why our leaders shouldn't be put to death for mass murder?

Attached: biohazard warning sign caution.jpg (1438x1722, 442.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-234132.png (720x1560, 173.34K)

so you're saying the people in charge can both have their cake and eat it as well?

Slide thread. I've seen this statement 12 times in the last 24 hours. Sage.

>some unfathomable reason
Obviously they wanted to cause maximum amount of damage

Attached: who_would_lie_on_the_internet.jpg (453x576, 57.67K)

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 1640004954557.jpg (634x680, 83.49K)

Why would you use the holocaust as an example here of all places? Fucking low quality shill.

>Why would you use the holocaust as an example here of all places?
its a well documented legal case regardless of your personal political beliefs, like the saying goes, they got hoisted by their own petard, you can't have your cake and eat it too

also, you can just tell ((they)) are going to lose their shit if we start claiming THEY are the ones responsible for 6 million deaths

many spoopy words but I am not enough of a biologist to decipher the article

Is that prince Andrew?

Ah yes, because there has never been any fraud in a legal case literally ever.
Out of about 80 german soldier witnesses that testified to the drath camps, all but two had undergone extreme genital mutilation as well as other torture.
That standard of evidence would not stand in any modern courtroom.
Fuck off back to plebbit you goddamned monkey nigger faggot shill.

>all but two had undergone extreme genital mutilation
literally first time hearing about this, I where can I read about this?

Fucking newfags can't even into google

ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html

>British
I have actually read about this, the official stance to this day is no torture took place

The government would never lie to you user. The winner's write the history books, but definitely wouldn't leave out any embarrassing details considering their own wrong doings. WW2 history is written unbiasedly and is totally honest in every way.
Right?

>The winner's write the history books
they tried to convict Otto Skorzeny for war crimes but he was cleared of all accusations levied against him

Attached: Otto Skorzeny 3 color.jpg (350x472, 22.73K)

>Fuck off back to plebbit
there is no place on reddit that lets me to demand the current political leadership put to death for their failure to respond to pandemic

Then you better learn up real fucking quick nigger.
The holocaust didn't happen but it should have. Jews are the physical embodiment of evil/demons (no, I'm sadly not joking) and everything that goes wrong in this world is by the odds, their fault.
If you want to make it more than five minutes here without being called a nigger or a shill, you'll gain an appreciation for these facts.

>If you want to make it more than five minutes here
my meme folder goes back to 2007

Attached: orly.png (438x400, 210.75K)

You'll probably want to also learn that the quickest way to discredit yourself as an oldfag is to proclaim that you are one.
Nigger.

you're a very poor strategist if you don't want to use enemies weaknesses against them

it shouldn't matter to you whetever you believe the holocaust happened or not, we're accusing the other side of doing _worse_ things than the holocaust is alleged to be

since its a public attack it should be tailored for public consumption

You're an even poorer strategist if you come to Any Forums and say the holocaust happened.

alright, I think I am starting to see what you are

you're an FBI agent trying to protect the current government from consequences of their crimes

A totally logical conclusion.

Otto switched sides post-war and did black ops for allies and Israel

You think that's evil?

>nanites
US is too poor for this kind of technology, as is China and everyone else put together