I have insider information that Sydney Watson will retire from the YouAreHere podcast sometime next month

I have insider information that Sydney Watson will retire from the YouAreHere podcast sometime next month.

If you follow the podcast then you are aware that she has been attacking zoomer guests and overall just being an aggressive bitch since the inception of the show.

She attacked Nick Fuentes over being a virgin and most recently she has attacked Kai clips for being a zoomer. She has exposed her disdain for young men and as a result has generated massive backlash.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOCEJVX0Wco
youtube.com/watch?v=91tMPJOcyQE

Attached: sydney watson.png (1200x668, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/SydneyWatson/videoshttps://www.youtube.com/c/SydneyWatson/videos
youtube.com/c/SlightlyOffensive/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is she planning to do after her retirement?

who? Stop posting these faggot fucks!

She seemed ok when Tim had her on but she was definitely insufferable in the clip I saw with Kai. At least she was useful in exposing ol Jackie boy.

Idk, probably focus on her THOT channel. Sounds like she will be replaced with another woman though.
youtube.com/c/SydneyWatson/videoshttps://www.youtube.com/c/SydneyWatson/videos

>useful
useful idiot, literally

I saw their interview with Kyle but other than that why do people listen to these people?? It wasn't that good of an interview - they all kept talking about themselves.

Irrelevant.

Slide shit.

SAGE.

>why do people listen to these people
for the guests
oh sorry, did I slide one of your precious BBC threads?

Is she a hapa? I can't work it out.

>She attacked Nick Fuentes over being a virgin
She attacked Nick because he is an incel faggot.

>her disdain for young men
young men are naturally pathetic and repulsive its just part of growing up

I was actually thinking they would remove her. I was thinking they would remove Savannah Hernandez from Elijews podcast too and they are. Sydney is attacking the demographic that the podcast is targeting and savannah has the voice and personality for only on the ground interviews. I liked watching her sperg out on the zoomers though.

WRONG.

what she said was, unless youve been with a ton of women, you shouldnt be allowed to have an opinion on women.

childless 30+ women are naturally pathetic and repulsive. young men created this country

>incel faggot
the faggot part is up for discussion, but I don' tthink you know what "incel" means

Surly Aussie, many such cases

you jack goldstein smips need to lay off the dildo ass fucking.

that interaction with nick was atrocious, and he unfortunately handled it badly as well. should have asked her if she thought it was impossible to value women without fucking them

>young men created this country
>murders up, GDP down
yeah

Kill yourself whore.

Cool but does annyone here actually give a fuck?

Jack Murphy riminal order please let it go

>Kill yourself whore.

Attached: 1639930551358.png (888x1118, 1.27M)

mr goldstein we know it's you

I wish that I was still a virgin

>t. 30 year old childless femcel

I used to work with her when she was back in Australia, don't see why most people hate her.
Was a very nice and helpful and diligent.
Her podcast content is ok, reading out guests superchats for no regard is a good for viewers as its very amusing when you casually drop oven jokes + good revenue for the channel.

post broccoli top

Because she is some bitter ex tumblerina who got raped by a Muslim and then decided that that was more important. She admits she brought the problem to herself by supporting the very institution that let her get raped and then laughed about it to her face.

If Sydney was actually a decent woman this never would be on the table and it's really sad they got to her so young.

>If you follow the podcast

you guys are such faggots. get a fucking life, stop watching other people talk. its fucking retarded

she's constantly starting shit w/ guests. and not even in a based way. it was pretty based when exposed jack murphy but that was on accident (useful idiot she is). she constantly and intentionally attacks zoomer guests and thats a big problem when your audience is under 30

Post saggy tits and meal for one first.

>you guys are such faggots. get a fucking life, stop watching other people talk. its fucking retarded
NOOO STOP WATCHING CONSERVATIVE TALK SHOWS!! GET A LIFE

>Savannah Hernandez from Elijews podcast too and they are
sauce? i love sav

youtube.com/c/SlightlyOffensive/videos

theyre the closest thing i come to social interaction, and i dont even interact with them

i asked about sauce on they removing her, they havent removed her in any vids so far, dumbass

Jack Murphy's wife

I havent heard anything about her leaving the show.

why the fuck did you reply to me then

I thought nick was gay.

calm down faggot, misread ur post. your english sucks

>has been attacking zoomer guests
Zoomers are faggots. I understand her frustration.

Kidding aside, you've made a really good reaction video. Good voice, etc. Keep it up

focus on fucking BBC

Attached: 16844858428.png (598x782, 92.81K)

have sex lmao

dude can i get a link to the kai clip without this faggot pausing and commenting for 50 minutes.

This. She's just trying to use you to get views by sharing opinions that normal people have. Ignore her.