Why aren’t you a leftist?

Why aren’t you a leftist?

Attached: E3875686-DFE8-4E72-B4B8-4B0546B118F4.jpg (828x793, 365.46K)

>to all THEIR people
America refuses to help its own people before outsiders, so I refuse to participate in America

Right wingers are uneducated idiots who get conned, by rich people, into voting against their own economic interests for racism and bigotry.

They haven't managed to get me onto any prozac or hrt yet so I'm holding out.

I would ravage his asshole

Attached: 1643582363992.jpg (1200x675, 92.67K)

That's you. You're the right-winger. You're the one who opposes America helping it's own people. This is literally your policy that you support that you're crying about. You are the one that opposes welfare and universal healthcare.

>If you don't support giving hand outs to illegals at the cost of support to citizens you are a right winger
Yes

Personally, I just wouldn't want to go through life complaining about everything and playing the victim all the time, while demanding other people whom I don't know bend over backwards to accomodate me.

Because I'm not retarded

Attached: 1631049975518.jpg (1024x652, 98.37K)

And yet Biden won and all corporations bend over backwards for globohomo propaganda

I don't want to help anyone except my family. If you're not related to me by blood, fuck you, I hope you die in agony and burn in Hell forever.

Look... that tax money is better spent on Israel and Iranian gender study programs

Nice way to describe liberals.

>by rich people

Attached: 1631169049867.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

>GIBS ME DATS
Why are all leftists niggers?

lmao, ffs

>get conned, by rich people, into voting against their own economic interests
Voting for $5 trillion worth of government pork, handouts to giant pharmaceutical companies, and outright graft, resulting in massive inflation, is in the best interests of whom exactly?

>Why aren’t you a leftist?
Functioning moral compass and understanding of economics

Because I understand basic economics.

Why do I have to pay for fat diabetic Mexicans who don't belong to my country when I am healthy and have a stake in my homeland?

>opposes welfare and universal healthcare
Some of us have valuable skills which allow us to earn a decent living, ergo we don't depend on handouts.

Because I am self aware, responsible, and not completely batshit insane. Leftism is the ideology of criminals, the failed, the jealous, and fools. I would sooner vote to have myself castrated than for any liberal.

t. Chunk Uygur

The ultimate expression of privilege is complaining about America while living in America without any threat of ever having to live anywhere else.

REMINDER: This exact tweet was cross posted and addressed on the subreddit r/antiwork, which is led by an autistic tranny rapist. Work needs to be completely overhauled but communists are never the allies of America. Antiwork faggots have been raiding us for months.

Because those dumb Mexicans are guaranteed to vote straight-ticket Democrat. Even if they never even see a ballot.

and yet if you look at the poorest states in the country.....

because our health overall is shit
and I'm NOT going to voluntarily pay for it

With the money the US gives to kikes and NATO, university could be free

>Why aren’t you a leftist?

I don't like dying

>chink nygur

Do you support the firing of unvaccinated workers? Because if you do, you sure as hell aren't helping your own people either you hypocritical chucklefuck.

to all the faggots out there:
remember, nobody really supports you anywhere on earth in the real world
its all online make believe virtue signalling

race, iq, jq
fuck niggers, kikes, and trannys

>Left wingers are uneducated idiots who get conned, by rich politicians, into voting against their own economic interests for racism and bigotry.

Ftfy

I’m racist and anti semite