How easily should children start to transition?

How easily should children start to transition?

Attached: F895B447-E32F-4C26-86F3-09CE24C2C403.jpg (540x960, 63.55K)

i want more and more males to become trans, thus increasing my potential dating prospects

Why do Americans have these weird fat looking faces ?

So what was his answer?

jealous

based. 'ate roasties

>the only way we'll ever get laid is with a mtf tranny that has serious psychological issues and a desperate need for validation

This is all the reason in the world not to transition ever kids.
Also spoiler warning, you two, successful, passing mtf trannies that aren't basket cases won't fuck you either.

as easy as they want it to be

Im not an incel, I've dated a couple of passing troons and you're right they're insane but still less so than the roasties I've dated.

73.6% of usa adults is overweight and 42% is obese. Keep in mind this are stats from 2018 so not so accurate because before covid. American sit at home all day eating cheetos watching tiger king and gain 20 lbs so its probably a lot worse now.

corticosteroids in his case, now looks like picrel. crazy mom gave him hormone blockers, etc. at 9yo

Attached: Evie6.jpg (720x1003, 91.25K)

Changing your sex isn't possible.

They have to go to faggot holes like tiktok to answer questions no one is asking
>Why am I a tranny?
No one asked. we just assume you were touched when you were younger or something.
people barely tolerate homos. Crossdressing is too much

are they really using cortisol as a way to block puberty? cause if so that might be the most insane thing about this whole trans thing yet

His crazy mom got medfags frens that gave her everything to turn her son into And this picrel hole took for 3years T meds to become right, plus booba removal ofc

Attached: tranny.jpg (2880x2880, 325.45K)

bloated from water retention + overweight. This is especially true for women since they gobble down birth control and eat carb/sugar-filled garbage all day and don't exercise.

Similar deal for trannies.

Irish genetics

Never.

This "chick" is more vain than the average teenage thot. The tiktok content is all vanity on turbo estrogen. Finally when I found the clip the still is from to see what his answer is, it was just some song playing in the background with lyrics about whatever "I can't get enough" while he sways and makes faces. This seems to be his typical tiktok clip. Admiring himself and his transition and jerking off about it (whether or not he has something to jerk off with), and that's all.

Oh and he is being promoted everywhere in emuland since 12yo, with picrel movies and a shitton of tranny success story interviews. The crazy aussie moms are probably getting all in on this craze with their poor sons

Attached: movie.jpg (848x477, 287.21K)

>This "chick" is more vain than the average teenage thot
being an actor, model, etc. at 17yo only made it worse

Attached: Evie5.jpg (694x944, 132.47K)