If LGBT is so bad, how do you explain Western Europe? Highest LGBT acceptance in the world and the best place to live

If LGBT is so bad, how do you explain Western Europe? Highest LGBT acceptance in the world and the best place to live.

Attached: 7CBDC4D5-4639-4E67-9953-D52FD4E941CE.png (1013x822, 254.53K)

It's in spite of their degeneracy

>full of niggers
>best place to live

If LGBT is so important then how do you explain Japan?

How can it be the best place to live if it's full of fags?

LGB are humans and can be as retarded as straights. the letters after that should be shot.

You mean the country that outputs tons of LGBT media?

line go up = things are good

>hunGAYry
>8
How did these faggots fall so far?

Damn... Is Italy still this based?

By the way I find the UK such a strange area, it was basically forced on the people like 10 years ago. I'm 24 and if you said you were gay in school less than a decade ago you would have been beaten up literally every day.

Most of my friends wouldn't want to walk into a room that has a gay person in it too, to this day, early 20's, not 50 or something.

Europe was fine before this shit, user. "gay marriage" was only legalized in Germany in 2017.

What? Japan is uninterested in LGBT and it's modernized better than Germany, Britain, Netherlands and what else you have. LGBT is irrelevant stuff.

>highest tolerance
from the empire to this shit? the depths of my soul is filled with shame and sorrow for that which we have lost. why the fuck did we have to get involved with europe in the first place. we could have ruled with germany but noooo the nazis were evilll and now we're outnumbered by muslim shitskins and east europeans who don't even speak our language. what is this bullshit. why couldn't i have lived at our peak. why did we have to fall so far bros? fuck churchill

>the best place to live.
Would be a place where the people are Catholic and have good moral standards, not globohomo, not state sponsored abortion and and sodomy and usury.

>Weebmutt
No, they’re not. They have the second highest LGBT acceptance in East Asia and entire genres of popular media dedicated to it. A better example would’ve been Korea or China.

Attached: LGBT indentify.jpg (4032x2613, 2.65M)

Life in California must be best, because they require LGBTQ representation on all CEO boards. It improves life by uh, ummm, well the thing is

Attached: lgbt required.jpg (651x1024, 95.4K)

The T does not belong in LGB, we hate trannies.

>They have the second highest LGBT acceptance in East Asia and entire genres of popular media dedicated to it.
It's marginal compared to Europe.

>the best place to live

Lmao its fuckking shit here.

How come Hungary loves fagots? I'm not trying to reignite old wars but I'm genuinely curious even here Transilvania has a disproportionality more faggot lovers witch is 50% then the rest of the country with is 20-30%.

Attached: 1632929798652.jpg (1065x499, 131.94K)