Anti-slav bias

I think on an instinctual level, Westerners considers Slavs subhumans and inferior.
Why is that?

Attached: djokovic medvedev.jpg (2048x1152, 277.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nueXd-fAyY
hardcorowo.pl/
youtu.be/M1LqoUPjqRQ
youtu.be/BMjf-vZ84KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heh
its a coping mechanism
westerners became an urban civilisation
slavs are people of the steppes
they believe sedentaries are prey for the steppe people ad are right.

how do they cope?
just the same way they cope about niggers.
"muh violent"
"muh uncivilized"

yeah, except throughout civilisation its always the violent ones, the "uncivilized" who conquer the pacifists.
exactly what is happening today.
and the exact reason whty the west is in shambles while the east/balkans sitll holds fast.

>they believe sedentaries are prey for the steppe people and are right.
they = westerners

I must be honest I feel even niggers are more welcomed and accepted than Slavs. its super weird in my opinion

huh, weird.
in belgium, slavs are universally respected
i must be wrong then-> cool i will learn something new.

whats your theory?

Slavs beat niggers
Westerners love niggers
thus
Westerners hate Slavs

Easy as that.

Well in Sweden atleast there is the Russian factor, we had historical disputes and shit and then the cold war so there is natural unease. But I think the same is true in other countries like France and England. Poles for example are looked down upon more than niggers in England

maybe pro-nigger brainwashing?
what you think of that?

we don't worship niggers

And Westerners are mostly correct. Slavs are shitty people, dumb, lazy, disorganized. Only I wouldn't call them subhumans because I don't want to die!

Disdain for Slavs is correct though.

They're mad because they can't fight like we can, back when I was in highschool there was this nigger who just came to my class and he was picking on this german kid from my klass. He even slapped and punched him, stole money from him and all that other shit. You know what g*rm did? He did absolutely nothing, he just sat there and sucked it all up. Westerners are obedient imbeciles and they'd rather get pissed on that breaking one rule in their lives. We slavs are simply superior to germans.
Inb4 why do you live in Germany then?
It's because I was born here and I like it here if you have something against it fight me faggot.

Attached: 1603023902506.png (969x875, 1.03M)

Just think about it. When Lenin came to power, a ton of people fled to the USA. In a short time, USA got the greatest composer of the time (Rachmaninov), the greatest pianist (Horowitz), greatest violinist (Heifetz) and a lot more. Westerners need to remember that it wasn’t the niggers that made them great.

disregard last comm.
dont think its the case in france.
worked there for a couple of months, never experienced that.
but i speak fluent french, must be a factor in all this.

otherwise belgium likes slavs.
we're seen as hard working by the whites
shitskins of all shades see us as equals bc, while we dont chimp out very often, when we do, people die. or at the very least end up in hospitals

Dumb, violent and ugly

>Dumb and violent
God I love being a slav

are you talking about your own people, Shlomo?

same here
feels good being uncivilized

You have to go, slavniggers

Being tall strong and violent feels fucking great you faggots should try it

Attached: ce87e4926516d56c4bbbbc95e5b9cca8.jpg (382x500, 54.74K)

>You have to go, slavniggers
>gobbles down his last two hrt pills to calm nerves

proud slavniggers as usual live abroad. Truly makes you ponder

Post hairline, potato

Slavs are farmers not people of the steppe lmao the hell
If you're saying we came from the steppe that's true, but all Indo Aryans so westerners as well came from the steppe

It took 5 Slav nuggets to take down one German

Because Slavs are the biggest victims in history but they do not cry about it plus they look white so their existence goes against all the jewish narratives.
That is why the jews keep trying to exterminate them.

Because they are subhumans. The worst thing they ever did was allow Eastern Europe join the EU so that their knuckle dragging, alcoholic violent subhumans had freedom of movement. The EU needs to send them all back to their own country, Eastern Europe should just become part of Russia because they are their brothers not us.
Violent filth

don't know what you are talking about, I am a slav all I see are onions-boys around me

*slavniggers

What if I don't want to what you gonna do buddy?

Attached: 1566076176118.jpg (980x742, 106.21K)

say the word Yehova kike
>note to all newfags memeflag shills cannot say the word “Yehovah/Jehova” according to their religion.
try it! it shuts up memeflags quickly

5 Slav civilians*
In terms of soldiers Slavs outperform Germs
One Croat is worth 20 Germs

kek
for most that ship has already sailed

if they dont get their epigenetic traits stimulated when young its over
->stressless education
->5oy based diet
->b -class shitizens in their own country
->abhor violence

yeah, no bone density
no core muscles
brains is mush
what are they supposed to do now?

they should let us educate the next generation
they jerk off about genes etc, but its 90% what you lived, and a mere 10% of what youre born with

If the international villian in a kike movie doesn't have a German accent, he has a Russian one.

Standard demoralization/vilification of whites routine desu.

Yehovah. Cope mutt

> 5 Slav civilians*
That’s how slavniggers cope

Morda psie ojkofobie, wstyd ci powinno być na krew własnych dziadków pluć. Niech cie Pan Niemiec w dupe rucha, chociaż lepiej nie, bo pewnie to lubisz

>Memeflags
Feeling inferior to slavs as usual

We are not domesticated so many westerners likely are shocked that we do not like weakness. It also does not help that almost everyone here know atleast one person who is part of organized crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=5nueXd-fAyY

Slavs are subhuman. Saw many of them when I went to Germany and the difference is so clear.

LoL it keeps happening. No different from turks living here

Idk bro I'm a balkanigger most of my slavic friends are tall most of them even taller than me

>Living here
>A memeflag
I didn't know you had turks in Israel

My wife was born in Russia and adopted here when she was 3. Shes...just a white girl. The "slavs aren't white" thing is more kike divide and conquer nonsense. No. More. Brother. Wars.

Retard, slavtoids in russia consume nothing but palm oil and dominated by central asians

>Why is that?

Attached: eastern europeans.jpg (634x519, 136.38K)

yes
bc if you didnt leave under communism or shortly thereafter
you stay in the fatherland.
also bc of that speak english.

if you want polish Any Forums you go to hardcorowo.pl/

poles/ruskis/hohols are slavs the last time i checked
honorary slavs: georgians and the region
my family is half gallicians half kashëbe(balts from the forest) so quite a savage breed myself.
family before gallicia were nobles from kresy (eastern frontier)

and historically, yes, we come from hyperborea afaik. = siberian steppes

superficial nigger
im really in between taking a pic just to make you seethe and being too lazy to bother

We Slavs cucked you Westoids so hard we literally entered the American lexicon and the word that was originally used as a pejorative for us came to mean, “a large, strong, sexually attractive man.”

The etymology of the word “hunk” comes from “Bo-Hunk.” Bohemian-Hungarian. They were young, male, single Central Europeans; Czechs, Poles, Slovaks, Hungarians, Croats, Slovenians, Serbs, and Ukrainians who moved to the US during the Industrial Revolution, worked factory jobs and bred Protestant Western European pussy.

The Anglo-Americans were so butthurt by this that they literally wrote plays like A Streetcar Named Desire in which Marlon Brando portrayed Polish-American Stanley Kowalski.

youtu.be/M1LqoUPjqRQ

youtu.be/BMjf-vZ84KQ

The Slavic Bull = The Hunk. We were the original BBC. Da fuck Timmy gon do.

Also, the German goblins stole 200,000 Slavic kids during WWII.

Attached: F4741CA0-7322-4B1D-B19D-411B840FF207.jpg (828x1580, 408.84K)

We do not want to associate with you people

bc niggers get naturalized the moment they cross the border

Based croatbro, every time someone calls me "white" I want to throw up and chop their head off

The funny thing is Slavs are portrayed worse than Germans who were Nazis while the Slavs were the ones to beat them
Jews inherently hate Slavs. And Slavs inherently hate Jews. Just like the farmer hates the trader.

Lol, dat inferiority complex is showing

>I must be honest I feel even niggers are more welcomed and accepted than Slavs
I certainly think it seems to be the case in UK. Germany - not so much

Poles hohols and ruskis do not live in the steppes are you mental
Westerners come from the steppe as well, that's not the difference between us

the dude is clearly a jew or tranny. No point in getting angry, but he should be called out

Attached: EBD3BA5D-5ECD-4431-9D47-037D380F3AF5.jpg (1002x568, 47.14K)

only because its deemed acceptable when we talk about immigration to shit on poles, that's what they allow in the conversation, we are under the influence of america so obviously the culture imposed on us worships niggers but everyone hates the fact we are being replaced by foreigners, and the majority of whites do not like non whites no matter what they might say in public, i actually like polish people, and romanians mostly at least the ones ive worked with, but not blacks and definitely not pakis

Old pic and poles are many in UK
Also doesn't explain why Westoids love blacks and Muslims then

Always the same.

Attached: 1582844934243.jpg (987x653, 219.92K)

i notice a huge shock from westerners for our brash,rude,honest and straight forward behaviour
not saying we all don't have a fair share of cosmopolitan scum like everywhere else,but on a much lower scale

Attached: 918615_dejan-beric_ls.jpg (1000x666, 65.65K)