Mussolini

Was he right

Attached: 84E81661-1F30-4633-8FFE-AF020981E970.jpg (850x400, 71.97K)

yeah

He contradicted himself on this multiple times. Mussolini wanted an Italian empire, this required him to be....flexible on the issue of race. Obviously he couldn't go purist in either direction on this, since most of the lands he wanted to conquer were full of shitskins and Italy itself has a fairly wide gradient of people.

So no, you shouldn't take Mussolini at his word on race, he said whatever was most convenient/useful at the time in order to achieve his goal of Italian growth and expansion.

Attached: ww234.jpg (853x1280, 200.52K)

Yes, but because of the germ autist Shitler he was forced to change his policy.

Mussolini looks like a fucking Tunisian. Of course he didn't give a rat's fuck about race.
He also had the most retarded economic system in the history of humanity. I know because the US is utilizing it as we speak.

No.

He was right in the sense that no entirely pure racial group exists. Humans have migrated too often and conquered and been conquered so often that everyone is some kind of mutt.

That being said, just because everyone has a drop of nog blood doesn't mean that race is a useless category. It's still broadly applicable. Just like how "red" can be used to label a color even though there is no set objective point where red becomes orange, it's useful to categorize people as "white"/"German"/ect.

Further, the notion that race is not an important element of national pride is simply retarded. Your ethnicity is a natural part of your identity that is based in a physical reality; just like your gender. Trying to deny people this is simply pure zogbotism.

Mussolini was agitating against the Slavs to justify Italian expansionism over a decade before Hitler got into power, you're a retarded historylet.

>When dealing with such a race as Slavic—inferior and barbarian—we must not pursue the carrot, but the stick policy. ... We should not be afraid of new victims. ... The Italian border should run across the Brenner Pass, Monte Nevoso and the Dinaric Alps. ... I would say we can easily sacrifice 500,000 barbaric Slavs for 50,000 Italians.

Just because there are races and differences between them does not mean there is such a thing as a biologically pure race.

>He also had the most retarded economic system in the history of humanity. I know because the US is utilizing it as we speak.
No. The USA is employing the exact INVERSE of fascism, crony capitalism. Much in the same way that a dog walking a man is the inverse of a man walking a dog, even though both of these events are "a marriage of man and dog leash power".

Fascism was a system that strove to bring the corporations under the control of the state for the benefit of the nation.

Modern American crony capitalism is a system that strives to bring the state under control of the corporations for their own benefit.

Attached: quote-fascism-was-born-to-inspire-a-faith-not-of-the-right-which-at-bottom-aspires-to-conserve-jose-antonio-primo-de-rivera-73-19-09.jpg (850x400, 87.74K)

You are retarded as fuck, bro.

what?

>Mussolini was agitating against the Slavs
Marx also spoke negatively about the South Slavs but this proves nothing, Imbecile. And the Slavs are not a separate race, in this case it was a hostile ethnic group. At that time the term race had a vague meaning, even communists were called a separate race

Funny how alleged white nationalists look upon this mexican as some kind of leader.

Attached: AA3B697C-566A-4B80-B775-D60E617DBEEC.jpg (1600x977, 183.92K)

Attached: e7b6e277d0f3675e48a87b0623b84ca712790badr1-438-297v2_hq.jpg (438x297, 38.71K)

>this proves nothing
It proves Mussolini was talking about race 10+ years before you claim "shitler forced him to change his policy"

I asked "what" because you responded to me with something about "biologically pure races" which is not something I ever brought up. So again, what? Explain yourself.

yes.

he's incorrect on the first point (it is only a feeling), missing the point with his second statement ("pure" races), but not totally wrong with the last one. you can have nationalism even in the absence of racial homogeneity

Italians are NOT WHITE

Copium is strong with the spaghetti

No, he and all italians are coping from nigger Moor rape.

You're just upset about Jews. Not about race in general. Show your Israeli flag.

Do you have some kind of brain injury that doesn't allow you to read carefully? I have already explained that the term "race" in those days could be called any group even for ideological reasons. But Mussolini certainly did not have a negative opinion about Croats or Russians, only those ethnic groups that got in his way. There was no racial fetishism in his politics, do you understand that, idiot?

did you read the OP? the topic is about biologically pure races.

Who cares? He didn't do SHIT when it most mattered. Now the world is fucked beyond repair.

Why did he have colonial laws banning miscegenation in Italian East Africa then, memeflaggot?

This is a misquote. Mussolini had laws outlawing race mixing long before The nazis came into power. He even wrote about White decline, and how if we aren’t strong we will get overtaken by non whites.

Amerimutts will seethe. At this point there's no such thing as "pure race".

>muttalian decries existence of race

>He also had the most retarded economic system in the history of humanity. I know because the US is utilizing it as we speak.

Ironic since Chinas economy is very similar to Fascist Italy, and is overtaken the mutted states of shitmerica

> I have already explained that the term "race" in those days could be called any group even for ideological reasons
nope
> But Mussolini certainly did not have a negative opinion about Croats or Russians, only those ethnic groups that got in his way
but I agree with this, as I said he would say whatever about race, even contradictory stuff in order to achieve his goals.
>There was no racial fetishism in his politics
And there was no "anti-racial" fetishism either, that's my point. Mussolini did not care about race, he cared about the Italian empire. He made both "racist" and "antiracist" statements, because he was neither. You would never find someone like Hitler making statements denying the existence of race.

No, that is just one part of the quote. It starts off by saying "race is a feeling, not a reality" and the "biologically pure" part is a supplementary argument to chip at the idea of "race" in general.

Yes.

Attached: proudboys.jpg (2500x1667, 3.1M)

It was 1938, retard, and
>Even after the passing of the racial laws, Mussolini continued to make contradictory statements about race.

Same guy won lost every single battle? Idk you tell me lmfao

Mussolini wanted to restore the Roman Empire which was a multi ethnic society just like the US is. Divide and conquer shills on both sides want to use race against us to tear apart the US. Recognizing this is the ultimate redpill.

Fascism wasn't much concerned about race.

> Divide and conquer shills on both sides want to use race against us
Race is intrinsic to identity, you cannot have peace in a society of ethnic confusion. You are not "redpilled" you're a civ nat who thinks that ephemeral ideas are more important than in-born identity, but they aren't.

Attached: aristotle multiethnic.jpg (640x481, 50.72K)