Just admit it Any Forums...

Just admit it Any Forums, you only care about violence against women when it's a non-white who did it which you can use to fuel your narrative.

Attached: RR-COMP-GREENWOOD.jpg (1200x800, 532.57K)

Attached: -.png (366x405, 185.66K)

well, Any Forums is anti-racemixing? first day here dumb nigger?

/thread

A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.

Yes, nigger lover. This isn't reddit or twitter, we don't have to worry about getting banned for being honest.

based

>He admits to it

Lmao the state. Absolute hypocrisy.

care is the wrong word

Apes beat and Rape, it is in their nature and statistically provable.

Pretty lame wound. That's what you get from a mulatto, I suppose.

Partially paid

Fpbp
Honestly how obviously fake does a picture have to be?

Yup.

No but it's more tiresome in this scenario. Just shows how stupid and misguided modern women are

I like to fart rape women, make sure I'm real gassy and wake them up with a fart directly in the mouth. When they say """ewww gross creep" I smother their nose in my asshole and keep ripping. They try to run away and I pin then down and keep shitting. I then take a blanket and gas the roastie til the fart rape is complete

Looks like she made a down payment on her toll.

fpbp

Attached: 1b9b08d9ac8c28c201f81f35ef85c69f9fb2a3c117a638e14b1129beda27959c.jpg (640x539, 80.25K)

All niggers must hang.

Try it and see what happens to you whiteboi

It is not my place to interfere with the eternal law of the universe that she who burns the coal must pay the toll.

Nobody here actually cares. The best case scenario is when a nigger beats a coalburner to death and then gets vented by the popo. It’s a win-win.

A lot of us are disappointed that Sambo didn’t abort her existence, so she posts on TikTok about it.

White women love the Black Man's BBC. White pussy was made for Black cock. Simple as.

Attached: 1526235052742.jpg (1278x720, 137.33K)

What is the right word?

OP you misunderstand where the importance lies.

Any Forums doesn't seek to point out how women are harmed and to voice their concern over said violence.
They do it because they hate niggers and coal burners. It's just the two coalescing into a singular moment where it shows the true nature of the nigger and the nigger brain in women.

>fuel your narrative
you make it too easy

Yes.

Who doesn't?
Fact is, niggers are violent, ugly and stupid.
They provide no benefit, even if they are rich and famous.