Why is /pol shilling Savitri Devi?

She was a prolific nazi/natsoc writer.

She was French woman left France, moved to India and married to some street-shitting pajeet.

Then she became heavily involved in Nazism and wrote some books.

Savitri Devi - Gold in the Furnace:
archive.org/details/GoldInTheFurnace_314

Savitri Devi - Impeachment of Man:
archive.org/details/impeachment-of-man-savitri-devi

Another thread shilling for this race traitor:

why?

Attached: Savitri_Devi,_circa_1937.jpg (663x500, 87.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asit_Krishna_Mukherji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi
ufoinfo.com/roundup/v07/rnd0739.shtml
edtimes.in/savitri-devi-the-indian-neo-nazi-who-thought-hitler-was-a-vishnu-avatar-born-to-end-the-kaliyug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was pretty based. Been looking for her name for a while.

Attached: quote-if-my-comrades-are-not-destined-to-rule-the-world-then-away-with-it-a-shower-of-atom-savitri-devi-135-87-58.jpg (850x400, 81.42K)

Kikes Hate Jesus.

Attached: Screenshot_20220119-211716_Opera Touch.jpg (1079x1331, 192.13K)

Based? A literal race traitor. She sucked a pajeet's dick. WTF. She literaly left her own country to get married to a pajeet.

This was her husband:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asit_Krishna_Mukherji

He is a freaking Bengali, the lowest of the low of the pajeets.

Read her bio:

You absolute fucking morons.

she only married him so she wouldnt get deported
they never had sex

>if I can't have MY way, everyone else should die!
typical woman

No need for all that typing retard. You dont need to dig up reasons why a Christian board dislikes some Christ-hating atheist.

>they never had sex

Of fucking course, you retarded fuck.

She even ditched her French culture and adopted Indian culture and attires.

In January 1938, Mukherji (a freaking bengali) met her who was deeply impressed with his knowledge of Nazism. They married on June 9, 1940, in Calcutta (India).

Bengalis are the lowest of the low of the pajeets, they are mix of dravidians and chinks.

Attached: Savitri_Devi,_July_1945.jpg (655x700, 137.89K)

Exactly, but these retards still shilling this race traitor pajeet riding hag. Disgusting.

She was a very stupid bitch like every other woman. She thought Indians and Europeans were the same race and that India was where Indo European culture, languages, and people came from LOL

Anyone on pol who idolizes her is an ignorant stormfag with no knowledge of history or culture and has no sense of themselves.

Attached: 294px-Reinhard_8.jpg (294x221, 31.19K)

man you sure are retarded

kys faggot bong pajeet, you dumb fuck, go and fucking read all the links I posted, you absolute braindead subhuman bong ape

these retarded stormfags man

she was the founder of WUNS and went for the lowest of the low of the pajeets, jesus fucking christ.

and these stormcucks still simping for her.

>358924572
seethe moar, moshe

>Captcha: SA63D

Attached: kalki_pepe.jpg (460x634, 58.44K)

stfu street-shitting pajeet

Attached: TPLu4Eo.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

this isn't a Christian board tho

She was not an atheist, but she rejected all middle eastern religions.

She invented the concept of Aryan Paganism, which is basically a crossover of nordic paganism with Indian religion. She used to think Hinduism is the only true Indo-European (Aryan) religion and tried to "correct" the European paganism with Hinduism. That explains why she sucked a disgusting pajeet's street-shitting dick.

She also invented retarded ideas like hyperborea and vrills and shit. Also a strong proponent of Nazi UFO ideas.

ufoinfo.com/roundup/v07/rnd0739.shtml

An absolute retarded delusional race-mixing hag put on pedestal by stormcucks. She was not even beautiful or sexy either. These cucks man, they will never learn.

There is a speech by Jonathan Bowden on Savitri Devi that is worth checking out, as are most Bowden speeches. I learned that she has a PHD in Maths from this speech.

Attached: 1642829315259.jpg (300x344, 18.58K)

You haven’t even read her books, have you. She never had sex in her life. She legally married an Indian nationalist who was spying for the Axis in order to not get put in a British internment camp. They never even lived under one roof. She was 100% against racemixing, read a book maybe?

>they never had sex

Cope.

In their own words, they never had sex.

No, she did PhD in philosophy from University of Lyon in France.

She is cringe for being a race traitor but she is one of the most based and enlightened humans of all time. I get it if that’s a deal breaker for you, it nearly is for me. But stop being a spergy faggot

Attached: 836545D1-4411-469D-8BF4-204BB3F768DD.jpg (600x315, 40.17K)

>LET ME TELL YOU MY FELLOW WHITE MAN WHY EVERYONE WHO'S NOT FROM NORWAY ISN'T WHITE
spice

Wait apparently they never even had sex and didn’t live with eachother. Kill yourself OP retarded divide and conquer shit talking stinky hook nosed transgender jew

She was never a race traitor, stop defaming her and read her books before you open her mouth. She makes it very clear she never kissed or had sex with ANYONE her entire life.

Read Serrano as well.

Severely based; I cannot recommend Sun & Lightning enough, it feels like there’s great quotes every other page at average.

>She never had sex in her life.
>In their own words, they never had sex.

Of fucking course, lmfao hahahahahaha, are you fuckers really this naive?

Yea I read her books, an absolute hypocritical imposter. She couldn't have child because she was freaking barren. She used to think her husband was an "Aryan" (lmfao kek). She was clearly into having kids with him.

She even gave up her own name (Maximiani Julia Portas) and took a pajeet name (Savitri Devi).

WTF are you smoking? Some dried pajeet diarrhea or what? You freaking retarded mutts.

She was a mutt. Just look at her. The people she hung around with were just post-war leftovers from NS like Hans Ulrich Rudel who just wanted fellow sympathizers in their destroyed world.

Speer flat-out cucked, Doenitz just kept his mouth shut after he was released. They were totally and utterly annihilated. This curry-burner comes along and writes her flowery fantasies about Hitler and a few people get funny feelings. It doesn't change the fact that the Jews own you totally and utterly.

You'd be better off reading Céline's pamphlets.

>Of fucking course, lmfao hahahahahaha, are you fuckers really this naive?

Of course they are. They're the same retards that betabux for some American slut who will tell them they can't have sex due to a medical disorder and then walk in on her blowing niggers for drugs.

She couldn't have child because she was freaking barren. She used to think her husband was an "Aryan" (lmfao kek, picrel). She was clearly into having kids with him.

edtimes.in/savitri-devi-the-indian-neo-nazi-who-thought-hitler-was-a-vishnu-avatar-born-to-end-the-kaliyug/

She even gave up her own name (Maximiani Julia Portas) and took a pajeet name (Savitri Devi).

WTF are you smoking? Some dried pajeet diarrhea or what? You freaking retarded morons.

Attached: main-qimg-35dc2d2003fccdc4e94ab85e12ffa9c1-lq.jpg (464x700, 38.31K)

She seems just like any other movement girl you'd meet nowadays, dating scumbags with idiotic beliefs.

Of course she didn't choose a white guy. Lmao.

Gotta worship muh kweenz, don't we? These freaking retarded cucks should just rope at this point.