Let's be real about MMA Gyms

I see them shilled on here from time to time as some gentlemen's club of the white race but they're all huge nigger music nigger dick worshipping centers that love to virtue signal about Juneteenth and invisible prairie nigger graves especially when it comes to blue cities (which is pretty much all of them) and leaf cities. The only difference is that they're the worst of pseudo machismo boot strap boomer philosophy combined with modernity. You can bet your ass some tranny will worm their way in (lots of soys in the gym too) and trying to wiggle his dick up your ass during rolls and cry to the gen x Mediterranean boomer owner if you misgender him.

Attached: fightpoo.jpg (1200x800, 80.45K)

Shut up, leaf.

thanks for the political discussion. uhhhh, a little to the left. yeah... right there...

Attached: 1643419499673.jpg (980x742, 106.21K)

lmfao idk what kinda tranny faggot degenerate "mma" gyms you have in your cucked canadian shithole, but my gym teaches BJJ and MUAY THAI and the BJJ instructor was in the Brazilian Special Forces and came to America where he taught BJJ to elite special ops, he's also a 3 times bjj world champion and he's right-wing af we talk about politics all the time, my muay thai sensei is also ex-military and went to the famous tiger muay thai gym in thailand where he became a world champion

Theres only right-wing lads at my gym and whenever a nigger or a leftist come in we fuck them up badly in sparring or rolling and they never come back, that's what they did to me when i came in, i got tested and i passed

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

UFC is homosexual
Men who arent faggots prefer boxing

Just learn to fight and ignore the other stuff if you don't like it.

>"men who aren't faggots prefer boxing"
>get's taken down and rear naked choked by a high school wrestler

>let's be real
let's go be a nigger somewhere else

Does Dana White provide healthcare?

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

I don't think I've met a single leftoid in any bjj gym I've been to. It's not surprising a fucking leaf is seeing leftoids everywhere though. but you'd have to wonder why a leaf would be celebrating 'juneteenth' anyway.

The cultural shift has already occurred, you have people like Teddy Atlas interviewing Dana White and heaping praise on UFC fighters. Most boxers like Tyson Fury know how badly he would fare in the cage. This is actually beneficial for boxers because they'll keep drawing in mma fighters and beating the shit out of them in the ring. Boxing is on fire right now and a large part of that is the increased interest in MMA. For the longest time Boxing has been a disaster with premium ppv prices and showing a single, terrible fight. MMA has been a huge boon for Boxing and will continue to drive interest in it as long as you got interesting HW's in Boxing and right now it's really good.

Lol someone tried to worm their way oit of the contract they sogmed because they thought they were a badass and got rolled around like the littlw bitch they..still have to pay up timmy...dont male me send this account to collections you dead beat.

Attached: 8b6925773df7117aec8a8a141911ffec--emporium-warehouse.jpg (584x717, 92.92K)

MMA is degenerate. The "ground and pound" thing is retarded and the wrestling looks gay AF.

inb4 "in real streetfights people punch you on the ground too!!"
No one wears gloves in a real fight. MMA is retarded.

Ever since humand used tools, real warriors have fought with weapons. Fistfighting and wrestling has always been an obsession for (closet) faggots.

If I ever get in a streetfight, I pray that my opponent only knows how to box and expects me to stand there and box with him.

You sound pretty gay so I don't trust you and your damage control for a second.

Enjoy eating a shovel hook the moment you try to shoot in on someone..bj homos are thebworst because they think their striking teacher is teaching them boxing..double leg take down every fuckimg time..start sparring against actual boxers and you will see how pathetic your mat monkey wrassling is.

Attached: 27184233.jpg (498x539, 36.9K)

Idk where the fuck you go to the gym, leaf. But yea, you're wrong.

>DUUUDE BOXING IS SO AWESOME THEY WEAR THE BOP EM SOCK EM BALOON GLOVE AND SOMETIMES THEY GET DIZZY AFTER BEING HIT HAGAGAAHhHHahahhgggg

Also MMA gyms are huge vax mandate supporters. If you're in a gym right now it's because you're vaxxed otherwise they won't let you in especially if the government is on their ass.

>wrestling
lmao no you'll get your knees and legs broken the instant someone knows how to throw a kick properly

Nah I'm right suck a somali dick irrelevant dutch brother.