Just got an $220k offer for a software engineer position. The catch is I have to get vaccinated...

Just got an $220k offer for a software engineer position. The catch is I have to get vaccinated. Please do the needful and advice sirs.

Attached: download (15).jpg (474x266, 13.92K)

Can I get a se position by pretending to be one

Attached: 1627176928257.jpg (652x653, 69.67K)

Just do it pussy

Go to a clinic that offers the fauci special.
They empty the syringe into a garbage can, and hand you both vaccine cards

Attached: apu.jpg (788x699, 53.83K)

Attached: 1326946342576.jpg (400x300, 23.21K)

dont do it, bribe a doctor or something but dont get the clot shot

submit a fake card they have no way to verify it

So they suck for requiring a vaccine to get the job. So advice would be to play along don't get the vaccine but try to fake it until you have the money in bank.

sell your soul to slave for 220k hummm hyperinflation hummm your soul

go back to Any Forums, jagdish.

Attached: 6386ps.jpg (500x939, 130.09K)

If you have to ask, then you are already dead

You gonna work for someone that treats you like a cow? Why?
You don't have to put up with it.
You can get a job that isn't like that, still get paid.

I turned down a 6 figire sales job because they require vaccines

Yo where can a find a clinic like this?

say you will do it. sign the contract. don't do it.

nigger nigger nigger

Accept the job and never get around to uploading proof. See how many paychecks you can get out of it

You can't spend money when dead, fool

You're a whore and a slave. You have a price and they named it.

Attached: 1631138579499.jpg (1024x932, 134.76K)

Lol the fact is if you even think about it you should get a poison then.

I love how elites are able to find you weak points. The earth will be beautiful when you all morons are gone

Accept the job then request a religious exemption. These companies don't want to deal with civil suits and will probs grant you one.

This is the winning play

if you are going to be earning $250k you can pay some people to fake the injection bro

Put it this way: Would you take $230k to sit behind a computer for a year and get injected with AIDS? Or would you rather find a better option? Think before you make a decision that can alter your whole life.

Attached: 6348bc6c535ed841dc6c2737fa8a2b51.jpg (800x1200, 115.62K)

ahhh the daily I make 500k thread, nice, remember never show proof and say you wfh with a Trad wife and 5 blue eyed blonde sons

Imagine debating this when the supreme court threw out this legally for private companies to ask for proof of vaccination.
Cmon man

>220k
Your calculus needs to be based on your monthly payments for permanent disability for 10 years tops, not a yearly salary you'll never collect.