One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

Protestants are heretics, simple as. It doesn't matter if you are a baptist, pentecostal, calvinist, lutheran, presbyterian, anglican, episcopalian or any other of the thousands of Protestant denominations. You follow a 16th century heresy that was built on doctrines no Christian believed until Martin Luther the heretic came along.

The Church isn't some invisible and ambiguous body of believers. Christ gave us a Church and He gave it leaders that appointed and left successors. The Church is an institution, we can see councils taking place in Scripture.

>(Matthew 16:18): Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.

We have historical records of every single one of St. Peter's successors.

There are thousands of Protestant denominations that can't agree with each other on issues as basic as baptism, predestination, communion or salvation. Yet you claim that somehow, people who can't agree on all the truths that Christ revealed, are the true Church.

Sola scriptura is false, it is a logical fallacy. There was no biblical cannon until the 3rd century. The Catholic Church compiled the Bible and decided which books were and weren't divinely inspired. Tradition is as important as Scripture.
>(2 Thessalonians 2:15): So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.

Many Early Church fathers mentioned the Catholic Church and the primacy of the bishop of Rome, like Tertullian, St. Augustine, Clement of Rome, St. Ignatius of Antioch, etc.

Attached: 1642812937761.jpg (1024x772, 97.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven_(antiquity)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A house divided against itself cannot stand

Attached: JP2.jpg (1276x1664, 116.73K)

What came first, Proddies? The Church or the Book?

Idolatry is believing that a statue is a god, no Catholic has ever believed that. We use statues and icons to remember God and the Saints, just like you use pictures to remember your relatives.

We don't worship Mary nor believe that she is god. We venerate her and ask her to pray for us because she is alive in Heaven, she listens to our prayers and she can deliver them to the Father. I don't ask her to pray for me because God won't hear me without her, I ask her to intercede for me because the Bible tells us to do exactly that.
>(James 5:16): Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is very powerful in its effect.
>(1 Timothy 2:1): First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people.
>(Revelation 5:8): And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

None of this was controversial until Protestantism was invented in the 16th century, this is what the Early Church practiced.

Also, Mary was saved in advance by God from original sin, she was sinless.

Attached: IMG_20220104_002925.jpg (770x918, 231.12K)

your pope is jesuit communist filth
communism is satanic

praise Christ
fuck the whore of Rome

>my separated brethren I hear you

Attached: 1637767507053.jpg (720x540, 35.98K)

man make it a general arleady

Cathocucks and Protestfags get the rope
Orthodox ili smert

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together:
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

scripture pre-dates when Rome split from the rest of the church in 1054.

>Tradition is as important as Scripture.
no, we see in example in the new testament how adherence to vain traditions caused the neglection of Gods decrees. its important to distinguish between what is written, inspired by God, and which are interpretations and extrapolations of these. proper traditions certainly can help strengthen the connection to the faith, however it just as eadily can turn you away from God

>Mary was saved in advance by God from original sin, she was sinless.
What verse was this mentioned?

Hello Venezuelan Catholic again. I hope this thread doesn't get jannied too fast. These can be interesting.

It's true. We also see differences in modern traditions and what it was in the first and second century. God did not change his word, but men have changed their traditions in regard to the word. This should be a red flag to anybody who is truly seeking God and his righteousness.

its not about respecting mary, but in the way she is venerated that catholics are called pagan Mary as the Queen of Heaven is found among various godesses of antiquity, mostly venusian fertility godesses
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven_(antiquity)
Maries title as Mother of God puts her in the place of one of the various mothergoddesses which often are seen as the source of creation (those who birthed creation).
Also as queen of heaven it puts her in the place of Ashera
Praying to Michael is essentially praying to Zeus (I go into the angels=pagan gods angle in a bit)

Also some other paganistic customs we see commonly practice within christianity even though i dont know if it originates from the vatican
Did you know that "Santa Claus" is 666 in Gematria? "Santa" is even just an annagram for Satan which is fitting as its falls on Saturnalia, where as Saturn would be Satan. Saturnalia, is a feast where the roles were symbolical reverses (the owner becomes the slave, or you might say that Satan becomes God, they exchanged presents too. Santa, the guy with the beard fits depiction of saturn/chronus, Santa was together with Krampus who ate naughty children and Saturn too is known to eat his children. But this is also the time where the winter solstice happens, where the sun is "dead" for 3 days to then rise up again
Cutting down and decorating trees too is mentioned as a pagan practice in the bible

Another example is easter, falling close to the spring equinox where pagan celebrated their fertility cults, celebrating that the world awakes from its death (winter), comes to new life and becomes fertile again. And what do we have pushed upon us? Eggs and Bunnies, fertility symbols

However just as the Vatican is subverted by Jesuits so are the protestant churches by Freemasons and Rosecrucians. On the Orthodox I cant really say, but they too spread some pozzed messages.

Attached: 1643310616405.jpg (952x506, 109.55K)

Also Mary is not to be credited with the birth of Jesus, which was a miracle done by God. Rather respect her for her rightousness and piousness
>27As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and blessed are the breasts that nursed You!”
>28But He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

>46While Jesus was still speaking to the crowds, His mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to Him. 47 Someone told Him, “Look, Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to You.”
>48But Jesus replied, “Who is My mother, and who are My brothers?” 49 Pointing to His disciples, He said, “Here are My mother and My brothers. 50For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”
God did the miracle, Mary just received the miracle as a gift, but took no part in the miracle itself which was all God

also Christ is the only mediator vetween Father and mankind, so you dont need to beg mary to tell God anything

>2,300 spams by this turk

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history/

Attached: Discord Christcuck Spam on 4chan.jpg (1140x810, 300.69K)

This is all true. The reason Catholics have this belief about Mary is because Irenaus once speculated that Mary could be considered a co-redeemer in the sense that she confirmed having Jesus. That is she agreed to have him. That without her consent then Jesus would not have been born and thus we would not have a redeemer. That was the extent of his suggestion. But the Catholic Church over time really ran with this and turned it into a major heresy.

Well they are pretty good references and he does seem willing to have a conversation as well.

they are thats why i post in them
the only place for theology in damned website

seems pretty few and weak argument to base so much tradition upon

Catholic Churches look beautiful

They can be but Jesus commanded us to store treasure up in heaven not here.

>Mary was saved in advance by God from original sin, she was sinless
Idolatry.

This mentally ill shitskin is spamming pol again lmao