Spotify alternative

keep those seeds up user

Attached: 7seas.jpg (321x157, 4.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread
soundcloud.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm such a lazy faggot, I've hardly ever done torrenting. How would I go about doing it at least in beginner tips? I've been really wanting to just download all the music that I like from shit that isn't spotify or youtube because they're both dogshit quality.

Soulseek too.

Never seed, only sneed

Attached: file.png (785x757, 272.68K)

utorrent, get a vpn
useful tools:
>vlc media player
>poweriso
>winrar or winzip
on that note, anyone know of any free open source vpns and do they report to your isp for torrenting copyright material?

Just search out discographies for your favourite bands and go. You can also take all of that and upload it on YouTube Music so you can download or stream to any of your devices without having to pay the fee.

I'd help but you're a memeflag kike

> reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread

(I know it's reddit, but it's the only use I have for that shitty site)

Attached: Kino_gaming.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

SNEED

private trackers > rutracker >>>>>>> TPB

Spotify seems fine here.

>utorrent
qbittorrent or transmission. utorrent is glow'd

Private Trackers > Soulseek > *

I only have one strike left with Comcast. And those kikes are my only option.
>Use VPN
Yeah it ends up really slow and I still mess it up sometimes so I'll get my third strike anyway by accident. Plus I have to use the slow ass VPN for everything else I'm doing while downloading.

soundcloud.com

Attached: OP_saugt_Eselspenen--1557066075778.jpg (589x664, 151.09K)

cant you just use youtube to listen to music
and download from youtube if you want mp4s

Does it still have ads?

Tutorial for you, lazy boy who's willing to type proper.
Download Deluge or some other program
Go to 1337x
Download the magnet file, open with program.
If it's a movie, stop seeding by pausing the file or you WILL get a message from your isp unless you're using a vpn.
Enjoy.
(If it's an msi file you may need Daemon Tools. Use the free version.)

Why would I be against a company that defends their investment in an antivaxer?

Also, only a retard would think torrents are suitable for downloading music. There is Soulseek for a reason.

I couldn't say I haven't used it in near a decade.

AW COOL! what game is that?

>Not just getting music from youtube.

Every song I have has been downloaded from there.

I'm sure soulseek is fine I've just never had a need for it.

The Ninja Kids (1990)

also got comfy 2p Co-Op

Attached: shaihuludbait.jpg (750x750, 82.22K)

if you want a good way to find torrents look up a program called jackett

I consneed to flawless argument
if you don't know how to use vpns and blockadds you don't deserve shit, get reck

>private trackers
Never understood this meme. What advantage do they have that it pays off jumping throu all that hoops compared to just getting your stuff from the free access public ones?

shh

>download qbitorrent or something
>search "[thing you want]" + "torrent"
>download thing with most seeders and open file in the app mentioned above
>it downloads
>delete the other files when you think you've sneeded enough
I don't know why people are overcomplicating this with vpns and shit. Pretty sure the feds can track you vpn or not.

>paying to pirate
really though why would you assume I don't have one? are you just upset that I'm calling your shitty torrent program shitty? Get better software user
higher quality standards. less chance of viruses/bait and switch. I've never heard of anyone getting C&D'd by using a private tracker

I don't need vpn. Government in my slavland does not care about me downloading stuff.

Alright listen here buddy, you need to torrent stuff you dont care about for a year, than you can show your ratio to private tracker janny and he might invite you to le secret club and then you can download what you want, but you will actually get banned because no one cares about what you downloaded so you cant seed it to anyone and your ratio tanks so now you have to keep torrenting stuff you dont like just to seed it so you can maybe grab something you actually want.

I'm not getting rid of Spotify unless they cave and cancel Joe Rogan. He is literally the only thing on that fucking app I care to listen to.

its not the feds or risk of prison
in alot of countries your internet provider will shut off your internet if you torrent

LOL HOLY SHIT WHAT A NEWFAG CHILD

Go back brainlet.. that's like asking how a VCR works now it's that old

they think it keeps you anonymous but actually it just gives one tracker all the information, plus the other data they scrape from you when you use their site

you don't even need a vpn if you're not doing anything non-felonious: just get utorrent 2.2.3 and a software firewall preloaded to block corporate, gov, edu, etc... domains. peer block still works good enough.

Attached: 1643542317588.jpg (750x810, 70.5K)

>using ratio-based trackers instead of points-based trackers
your own fault for being a moron

Enjoy your 56kbps citrate

>utorrent
DONT USE THIS FUCKING BOTNET RETARDS

Not sure about other VPNs, but the basic bitch one I use (TorGuard) has a kill switch that will close down programs you designate when the connection to the VPN ends.

This isn't the time for a logical and rational Spotify exit. Let the boomers and liberals leave.. it's fine. It's good. Support anyone or anything that allows and promotes free speech at all costs. If you bail on Spotify now your an obnoxious retard

This poster glows. Use a non-free non-logging vpn.

anyone recommending that shit glows or is a software luddite who still uses winrar and winzip

>dude just collect le good boy points lmao
Are you 12?