Rome is the dirtiest fucking city I’ve ever seen and I’ve even been to the biggest gypsy ghetto in europe once...

Rome is the dirtiest fucking city I’ve ever seen and I’ve even been to the biggest gypsy ghetto in europe once. It’s such a shame, Rome would be beautiful if not for the trash and pajeets/nigs. What the fuck happened pizzabros?

Attached: 1D86ADF6-3A12-4AED-B7A4-606ADF6C671C.jpg (460x259, 36.32K)

>Slovakia
Literal non countries should stfu

You didn’t even have a government last time I checked.

That's a good thing.

Italians aren't white. We've been over this.

You think Rome wasn't always dirty?

Follow the big nose…

Same as with Germany and France: the country is run by foreign agents, servants of globohomo devils, who actively seek to destroy the country with mass immigration.
That being said, it's pretty nice if you just stay out of the bigger cities, because those attract all the shitskins and soulless NPC's.

>Rome is the dirtiest fucking city I’ve ever seen
You haven't been too many european cities then. Literally go to any large german/french/english city if you want to see an actual shithole

Barbarian Invasion again

This last week we got even more doctors and engineers, about 1000. This happening slobro, a stream of brown people that will never stop. Build walls before too late

Where is the biggest Gypsy ghetto?

That's looks like a market area that has closed for the evening. Lettuce on the ground, trash neatly bagged and tied for pickup. I don't doubt that Rome is dirtier than Oslo, but that picture doesn't show much. I see people od'd and passed out on the ground amongst trash in North Carolina too.

I went to Rome a few years ago and it looked like they had cleaned things up. It’s dirty again? My first trip there I used dog poop on the sidewalks to help navigate my way back to the convent.

Lunik IX. At least that’s what people say.

Nice cope, Giovanni.

Worse than greater Athens?

That is immaculate compared to most American cities.

Kek, yes It is incredibly dirty. You can see whole pajeet families of 8 laying on the sidewalk in the city centre.

End mass immigration.
Repatriate non-whites.

Thanks man I’m checking it out.

The bald and bankrupt video?

>Rome is the dirtiest fucking city I’ve ever seen and I’ve even been to the biggest gypsy

Always was, fruitcake.

That looks like after a market closed, or early morning when restaurants close and put their trash to be collected. I've been to Rome three times, always beautiful.

Just some sob story article that it’s everyone’s fault but their own lol.

>dirtiest city i've ever seen
You think that's bad? Go literally anywhere in India. Disgusting fucking animals.

EL AMERICANO

it was a shithole even back to the 2nd BC