Dinklage Tries To Cancel 'Snow White' But Comes Up Short

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Beloved Hollywood starlet Peter Dinklage pushed back against Disney’s live-action remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but his efforts seem to have come up short.

“I feel cut off at the legs,” said the Game of Thrones star after hearing Disney’s low decision to keep dwarves in a movie about dwarves. “I expected at least a teeny-weeny concession from Disney; I feel overlooked.”

“Our attempts at inclusion were far from minuscule,” said Disney Chief Inclusion Officer, Lilly Putte. “We consulted with underrepresented communities through every teensy, minute detail, no matter how tiny. To hear Mr. Dinklage get on his soapbox and accuse us of a pint-sized effort, well it feels a wee bit stunted.”

Dinklage, who achieved stardom with a diminutive role in the movie “Elf,” as a man mistaken for an elf, admitted he feels in over his head a little when overshadowed by greedy movie executives.

His experience may be proof that universal inclusion in Hollywood may be—for now at least—too high a bar to reach.

This article has been condensed for shorter reading.

babylonbee.com/news/dinklage-tries-to-cancel-snow-white-but-comes-up-short

Attached: 1643579764511.jpg (1392x788, 168.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CtOZBA6eWvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a low blow

>Beloved Hollywood starlet
mysides.jpeg

Unemployed bitter actor. His fame has gotten over his head. Idiot should've kept his mouth shut.

>but his efforts seem to have come up short.
That’s not the only thing that came up a little short.

Attached: 470F6CCC-7B74-43ED-8146-65E4ED9BE576.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I kek'd really hard. Nice job user

Attached: 1617571981944.jpg (505x512, 39.69K)

Remind me again what you would to do Warick Davis if you had no consequences

Literally who?

CARLOS

Kek. Nice1 user

Kek

kek this is just a psyop to have people not notice the snow brown

Based Dinklage getting latina Snow White cancelled

>Lilly Putte is representing the little people.
>Lilly Putte and little people
>Lilly Putte
>Lilliput
My sides have left orbit and entered escape velocity.

that's the fucking joke of the article you goddamn retard

Babylon bee is a gift

They don't want to use real people because of merchandising rights. If Disney used real dwarves they'd have to give them a cut of the profits to use their likenesses when selling merch, but if the dwarves were completely CGI abominations they keep that money.

That's all there is to it.

Attached: wee wagon.webm (752x400, 2.19M)

All blows agaist him are low.

Bablyon Bee is a satire news website like The Onion.

>Disney Chief Inclusion Officer, Lilly Putte

Attached: the-superlative-laugh-or-highest-degree-of-laughter-55588151.png (500x743, 227.44K)

>Disney Chief Inclusion Officer, Lilly Putte

Attached: 1638387329385.jpg (1350x797, 176.23K)

That's genius writing.

Why the fuck did he play the role of tyrion a dwarf in game of thrones if he's just going to throw snow white under the bus

Imagine bitching about the thing that made you a movie star in the first place

oath it is, started laughing from the first sentence

Literally who and what?

He just doesn't want any completion for parts.

Any Forums is especially smart and perceptive today

>This article has been condensed for shorter reading.
Made me laugh

What was he even trying to do, though? Not have dwarfs in snow white, or have the dwarves casted as actual dwarves? I don't get it.

Sorry, I only read the first line when I posted that

Attached: 32338438-4DFC-4F70-8026-2CDB324E1A6A.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

“I feel cut off in the brain,” said Lebron James after hearing Nbas low decision to keep niggers in a sport about niggers and balls. “I expected at least a teeny-weeny gibbs from nba; I feel overlooked.”

“Our attempts at inclusion were far from minuscule,” said Disney Chief Inclusion Officer, Lilly Putte. “We consulted with underrepresented communities through every teensy, minute detail, no matter how tiny. To hear Mr. Dinklage get on his soapbox and accuse us of a pint-sized effort, well it feels a wee bit stunted.”

Attached: 1624733530577.png (565x625, 603.43K)

>Feels cutoff at the legs
The crybaby faggot looks cutoff at the legs

The best part is how the dwarfs in the movie are pissed at Dinklage because he's basically screwed their one chance at a Disney contract eg. guaranteed payday that will last you at least another decade and probably open up a lot more doors in the future.

what a retard. Short people that live in burrows have existed since at least the holocene.
youtu.be/CtOZBA6eWvA

Attached: download (1).jpg (266x190, 15.56K)

reddit thread herb & kys

Would gladly trade Dinklage and Davis for Wee Man back.

the constant boobs have kinda fried our brains

Attached: bOOba.jpg (223x225, 4.54K)

Did someone little feelings get hurt?