Invaded and attacks neighbor for no reason

>but why you want to die for Ukraine tho
why can't Russia just fuck off and stay out?

Attached: 41TqQ+7T6EL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x246, 7.12K)

because might makes right

It was a Russian, non-jew area of land before the soviet union, and should have been made part of Russia back in the 90s.

>no reason
Land ownership is always a valid excuse for invasion
That is assuming this isn’t just a Jewish/Masonic plot to make money and kill millions, which it is.

They don't want Ukraine to join NATO

Not an argument the Soviet state decided it was Ukrainian when they split up and Russia shouldn't act like the nigger of Europe and respect borders.
Ukraine wants to keep it's land, Russia has no right to invade

>Nooo! Y-you can't just fix the internal, administrative unaccounting for geopolitical realities of separate countries borders that suddenly became fact when your retarded commies committed state suicide! That's crossing STATE LINES!!!!

>Russia has no right to invade
Do you have the right to stay in Syria? No, you don't.
However for some odd reason you are there.
Makes ya think don't it

Ukraine isn't a part of Russia and reserves the right to join nato the eu and whoever the f.uck they want. If Russia didn't want to lose Ukraine to NATO maybe they should have offered better incentives to stay in their sphere of influence

Russia didn't invade and attack nobody.
Crimea declared independence and peacefully rejoined Russia. Ukie military just left and nobody touched them.
In Donbass there's a civil war. If anything Russia helped avoid total bloodbath with diplomacy and Minsk agreement.

By this logic you'd be okay with Cuba housing our nukes again, yeah?

Nope you literally can't invade a sovereign neighborhood. Enjoy loving in poverty if you do
Typical jewtin not whataboutism. Only in this case it's extra retarded because the us mission in Syria is over and we never had boots on the ground outside sf which are no longer there

United States were part of great Britain and should have been returned to them in the 90s

Well we had nukes in turkey and nuclear submarines exist so it doesnt really make much of a difference now does it

>whataboutism
Saying 'you're lynching negroes!' in response to, say, pointing out that Soviet Union doesn't have any political freedoms is whataboutism. It isn't whataboutism to point out that the de-facto international standards aren't what you're saying they are, retard.
It's a yes or no question, retard. Are you fine with Russian nukes being positioned in Cuba? Venezuela? Other eager countries?

IMO Ukraine should just be Neutral. Not Russian, and not a NATO member either. Just a buffer state that all parties get along with. If NATO and Russia are exactly adjacent to one another, whether that border lies west or east of Ukraine, it's a recipe for increased tensions.

You are communist scum!

Nato and Russia already share border at Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and bit of Poland too.

Naaaaah he's not a communist, he just thinks a committee of elite party officials and corrupt cunts should decide the borders and living conditions of over two hundred million people in spite of what the actual people think.

I literally told you it doesn't matter so yes. We have nukes within miles of Russia anyway so I don't care if Fidel got his.
If you think that invading Iraq is bad or Syria (which we didn't do retard)
Then you saying "well, US did this in the past" to me saying "invasion is bad"
That only makes you look like a hypocrite
You know invading places is bad. Your brought up a few examples why, so then you invading Ukraine is indefensible

an American telling others to fuck off and stay out kek?

I hate how fat and ignorant you lot are desu

Attached: annoyepe.png (500x468, 57.57K)

Well they did. Here's a question if the Soviet government got it wrong then why did you not let Chechnya leave?
They aren't even ethnically russian and wanted to go

NATO existing that close to Russia is only a testament to failed Russian foreign policy
If you think America invading places is bad then it only makes you look like a hypocrite to then invade places yourself.
Even worse because you already know it's bad

We don't want them to be mutted like you are.

does it change who says it, what if he wasn't American and used memeflag like you do. What argument you'd being then?

This conflict was predicted by CIA back in the 50s. Crimea, Lugansk, and Donetsk are more pro Russian than Russia itself. It was inevitable for them to chimp out eventually and force Russian hand into some kind of action.

Russians are mongol-mutts, have no right to criticize america for being mutts

Invaded and attacked countless countries on the other side of the globe for no reason
>but why you want to die for Israel tho
why can't USA just fuck off and stay out?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.png (1920x1011, 64.35K)

>His half churka half asiatic genes said typing into his keyboard

>You know invading places is bad. Your brought up a few examples why, so then you invading Ukraine is indefensible
Is it morally acceptable to, say, keep animals in inhuman condition and pump them with hormones as to make it so meat is cheap and accessible? Is it morally acceptable to utilize propaganda to make your people believe certain viewpoints? Is it morally acceptable to apply the death penalty to specific awful individuals?
If you say 'no, but we gotta do it anyways' to absolutely any sort of question in the line of 'is it morally acceptable', you can figure out why a modern state needs to organize military action in spite of its moral unacceptability. The US incidentally is the world cop (for a bit, still) and your shithole government sets world standards.
You didn't see fit to change them in the last thirty years.
>why did you not let Chechnya leave?
Why should we?

The mix of Russian and Ukrainian can't make an amerimutt.
Amerimutt is when you have 50 nationalities in your genome that have never lived close, but have been brought into the melting pot

>for no reason
>pic related

Attached: ukraine.jpg (701x125, 34.89K)

America is now more mixed than Russia ever was.

>Invading places is wrong america
>Now Just ignore me while I invade Ukraine
>I'm not a hypocrite and you were wrong first SO IM ALLOWED TO DO THIS
>UKRAINE WUZ ROHSEEYA AND SHIEEET

Lithuania and Poland don't border Russia. Norway technically does but I don't think Russia would feel at all insecure about Norway since it's really not considered part of Russia's sphere of influence. You are right about Estonia and Latvia though. I would argue that it would be better for all sides if those countries remained neutral as well.

Yeah I remember when America Balkanized in the early 90’s…
Retard.

the part of Ukraine Russia wants is full of Russian speaking people

Attached: ukraine.jpg (800x559, 112.1K)

Holy shit nigger, yes, that's how it works. You are the world standard setter. We didn't invade anybody outside of our borders until fucking 2008. You didn't see fit to stop invading shit from 1991-onwards.
Go fix your shitty government being run by an Alzheimer's patient.

>Invading places is wrong america
True
>Now Just ignore me while I invade Ukraine
Two more weeks
Yes
>UKRAINE WUZ ROHSEEYA AND SHIEEET
True

Russia doesn't really have foreign policy, its just Clausewitz doctrine made into religion. Thats why all their neighbours want protection from them.

Be more concise I'm not reading your irrelevant wall bullshit

If you think invading places is bad, and cull us out for it, then you should not invade Ukraine.
>Why should we let Chechnya leave
So you think that Ukraine should be Russian because the Soviet state failed to take ethnic lines I to account but Chechnya shouldn't be free from you despite having no ethnical or cultural ties to Russia

By that logic the "Soviet division" argument is pretty meaningless and you don't actually have a justification to invade.

United States invades countries on the other side of the planet. Russia defends it's borders. Which is something the US government is incapable of doing.

>Lithuania and Poland don't border Russia
WELL, ACSHHSHSHUALLY

Attached: 5321c9ffeab8eafd5f537928.jpg (750x563, 98.19K)

>no reason
Nigger there are always reasons, I can think of about 10 reasons to nuke every city on Earth above 1m population

>Germany creates a map fictition in 1918 in order to break up the Russian state
>the entire world is supposed to accept this map fictition
Yeah, no. I'm not even Russian, but Ukraine is a literal non-country.

OP, think about it like the Cuban missile crisis in reverse. We got pretty nervous (and rightly so I think) when Soviet missiles got so uncomfortably close. That doesn't mean that seizing Ukraine is justified, though really I don't even think Putin wants to seize it. I think he is pretending to want to seize it so he can come to the bargaining table with something to wager so NATO will stay out of his sphere of influence.

you didn't provide single reason USA shouldn't return to Great Britain

I doubt this will go much further whether Ukraine becomes a NATO member or not. Russia is a mafia state that can't do much more than throw impotent fits.