You Idiots Realize We're Trying to Keep you Safe with Vaccine Mandates right?

Even if the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, it still reduces serious symptoms in people who take it. This means that by not taking the vaccine, you're putting yourself at risk.

Why should we allow idiots to hurt themselves? We enforce seatbelts to prevent people from hurting themselves, we enforce suicide laws, health laws, etc.... why not vaccines?

>B-but muh freedom

Yes, I'm willing to remove your freedom to prevent you from hurting yourself FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Attached: vaccine.jpg (1356x668, 213.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686
ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you so concerned about a group of people not taking the vaxx when that same group of people you have been genociding?

>memeflag
>hides authoritarian tendencies under "for the greater good"
also, are medical ethics a joke to you?

>You Idiots Realize We're Trying to Keep you Safe with Vaccine Mandates right?
THANKS BRO HAVE A NICE HELL

Attached: screenshoteasyaaaaaaaaaaaa (150).png (498x284, 272.44K)

MY BODY MY CHOICE

Wheres your concern for fat people? I dont see you mandating weight loss, diet and exercise. You dont give a shit you want people to comply because you did it. The hospitals are under far greater stress from obesity related illness

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358907686/#358907686

Attached: 1643498460695.png (565x482, 279.27K)

I don't need you to keep me safe. Fucking faggot

I've had a lot of things taken away from me lately for my own good.

Attached: 1643330270589.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

Attached: Botmaster.jpg (1072x1083, 137.7K)

Attached: troon swing.gif (420x480, 1.55M)

Because I care about human beings.

And no, no one is genociding white people.

It's been my job to keep people safe from themselves dingus.

> I dont see you mandating weight loss, diet and exercise.

I literally do advocate for that.

No it doesnt, you get the shot and you have aids, fucking retard

>paska merda skit gówno szar bok

Like what?

Their was only one jew that tried to save the goy and they murdered him. Let that sink in.

>even
>if
>still
>just
keep moving the goal posts, SURELY it will work one of these times. How about you start with the truth instead of weasling down to it then maybe people will listen.

OK let's go with that argument. We are gonna shut down all the fast food joints since heart disease is one of the leading causes of death. We are gonna make all LGBT shit illegal since there is a high rate of suicide for people who engage in that lifestyle, not to mention the rampant STDs and just social breakdown that comes from glorifying degeneracy. We are also gonna get rid of niggers and jews as they are the leading causes of societal chaos in the country. We are gonna ban tik-tok and all other forms of social media as they spread and normalize harmful behaviors like the aforementioned LGBT stuff. We are gonna mandate exercise so that fat asses get off their couch. We are gonna limit time spent on video games and other forms of passive entertainment. You know we can't have people becoming obese and dieing from preventable diseases on our watch.

You realize you and your employers time is rapidly running out right? I would be deciding what's best for me in the long run than a party of lunatics quickly losing grip over society.

It's too late user, we've all been dead for 2 years kek

Attached: 1643568048025.png (500x503, 128.16K)

The disease has less than 1% chance to kill you

It's none of your business fuck off.

>it still reduces serious symptoms
Prove that nigger.
I'll wait.

Attached: vaccine booster.png (678x682, 551.46K)

>I literally do advocate for that.

Well at least you arent a hypocrite though im sure there is a line when it comes to whatever vices you have. Why do you value safety over freedom? When you give up your freedom to tyranny over the guise of safety and "caring" for others you're actually harming them. Why do you feel the government should be able to control the actions of others? Have you ever protested against the government? Have you ever disagreed with something the government has done? When you give the government that much power people become slaves. How is that caring for others?

>TRUST THE GOVERNMENT POGGERS
>TWO MORE CLOT SHOTS TRUST THE PLAN

Attached: 1643390906661.jpg (1080x415, 54K)

Since this is de jure a medical advice you should be held accountable for possible side effects. Please sign the paper that confirms your responsibility then we can talk

>358922453
gay bait faggot

Attached: pol-0003.jpg (1024x1024, 137.73K)

kill yourself
then we'll talk

Arrogance, the thread.
> what makes you think you know better? TV validating your opinions? Don't be a child

Attached: 1643456609346.jpg (1083x1280, 124.69K)

>We are gonna shut down all the fast food joints since heart disease is one of the leading causes of death.

Yup

>We are gonna make all LGBT shit illegal since there is a high rate of suicide for people who engage in that lifestyle, not to mention the rampant STDs and just social breakdown that comes from glorifying degeneracy.

I am against promiscuity, I support committed LGBTQ+ relationships that practice safe sex

>Trying to Keep you Safe
YOU MURDERED 5.66 MILLION PEOPLE BY DELAYING THE PANDEMIC RESPONSE BY 6 MONTHS

BROUGHT TO YOU BY PFIZER!

just imagine the profits

thanks for ur try
you failed
now move on

How so? Just because you're too scared to take the vaccine doesn't mean you have to be scared to go out, just get vaccinated and you won't be scared of others anymore.

you murdered 5.66 million people by delaying the pandemic response by 6 months

HAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW!!! Ughhhh I know... it’s just... IM NEVER GONNA TAKE IT! HahahahahHhahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will die before getting the shot.
I've had covid twice now. You'll have to inject my dead body. If you think you can force us all to have it, things will get ugly. That is a promise. You need to think twice before being a traitor on the side of tyranny.

And nobody here believes big pharma, big tech, msm, or their government about the safety of these shots. Pfizer wants 75 years before releasing their documents pertaining to their current research for example.

Attached: 1643496620929.jpg (750x724, 62.58K)

Im going to say this right before I push you into traffic. Surely that'll justify my behavior.

Because I believe that human life holds infinite value, while freedom is just a nice bonus. If there's any dialetic between freedom and life, I will choose life.

I was a correctional facility guard and one of the most noble things were were taught is anti-suicide enforcement. The reason why prisoners are stripped of privacy is not to punish them but protect them because only then can we constantly monitor them for potential suicide.

hey faggot that doesn't mean they were the only one that made it. develop some critical thinking u trog

You’re a retard - the answer to my question: do you blame stupid people for doing stupid things is yes; you do blame them. But you allow them to make the mistake anyway otherwise how will they learn. If you think we’re stupid for not wanting the vax, then it’s still our decision to make a “bad choice”. Also, do you like being a Nazi? Coz you’re acting like one… Quite comfy, no?? OP is a faggot.

>Even if the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, it still reduces serious symptoms in people who take it.
Here we have it. It's not about other people's lives, it's a personal choice.
I personally value my rights more than my life. If I die, I die, then you will be free to vacinate my body as much as you like.

Now, tell me if you would make the cigarette illegal.

>Why should we allow idiots to hurt themselves?
Because it's not your fucking business. Lord over someone else, faggot.
>We enforce seatbelts to prevent people from hurting themselves, we enforce suicide laws, health laws, etc.... why not vaccines?
Yes, and a great deal of gubmehnt regulations is dysfunctional and serve as an excuse for anarcho-tyranny. If you'd had a brain, you'd know that.

you're the one scared of others
specifically me cause I'm not vaccinated

There goes your credibility.
What lame organization do you work for?

>Because I believe that human life holds infinite value
why did you delay the pandemic response by 6 months costing 5.66 million lives?

I've already had the memeflu
Play time is OVER faggot

Attached: 1605440332535.jpg (1193x1193, 91.98K)

>Even if the vaccine doesn't stop transmission, it still reduces serious symptoms in people who take it. This means that by not taking the vaccine, you're putting yourself at risk.
>Why should we allow idiots to hurt themselves? We enforce seatbelts to prevent people from hurting themselves, we enforce suicide laws, health laws, etc.... why not vaccines?
>>B-but muh freedom
>Yes, I'm willing to remove your freedom to prevent you from hurting yourself FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Attached: 20e.jpg (860x989, 50.14K)

I've never stopped going out you dumb fuck, you're the only nigger that stayed home scared to death of a fucking cold. I'm free because I choose to be.

Attached: 1642105000024.jpg (400x505, 39.48K)

Ok, Hitler.

>just confer upon us unlimited amounts of power, we are doing it for your own good idiot

That’s so weird, because we’re fighting globohomo for your safety.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Fuck off an leave others alone; maybe spend some time in the /SIG threads. Do better user.

You have some learning to do, lad.

Freedom of speech, association, movement for starters.

95% vaccination

Still can't go back to normal

vAcCinEs wOrK

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 74.72K)

I'm the healthiest person I know and I never get sick. I will not be given a lecture on health by a corn syrup addicted, soi gorging, grubhub ordering, seed oil guzzling, egg burning, wonder meat munching, dehydrated, low-t, balding, sedentary nigger who thinks he's healthy because he carries a mask and hand sanitizer everywhere

>I hope you fucking die, chud
>NOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GENE THERAPY INJECTION OR YOU MIGHT GET SICK!
Help me understand this. Why would I inject myself with something that somebody that has publicly and repeatedly called for my marginalization and death is demanding I inject?

Attached: 1643581608722.jpg (450x424, 79.52K)

I'd beat your fucking faggot liberal ass if we met in public. Go fuck yourself bitch.

It is not your decision to make if you are going to hurt yourself or others.

By that logic, should someone be allowed to commit suicide?

When we bust out the guillotines we hope you likewise understand we're just trying to keep our children safe

It is my business if they're hurting themselves, it becomes my business when human lives are going to be lost.

>you are going to hurt yourself or others.
you murdered 5.66 million people by delaying the pandemic response by half a year

So how have you been dead for two years?

>it becomes my business when human lives are going to be lost.
your delayed response cost lives of almost 6 million people, you're a fucking mass murderer

>Because I believe that human life holds infinite value, while freedom is just a nice bonus
Then send everyone in jail. This way no one die. The only thing e will lack is freedom.

You live in a world that have been forged at a great cost by people who valued our liberty more than their lives. You clearly don't deserve it, and it look like you will soon loose it.

>Hurr the most noble task a man can do is to prevent the rape victim to put an end to his suffering

you killed 5.66 million people when you delayed the pandemic response, first day is most important for a positive outcome

TAKE THE GENE JUICE TO NOT STOP SPREAD, TO NOT PROTECT ANYONE BUT THE 95-YEAR-OLD LANDWHALES WHO TAKE IT, AND TO CLOT YOUR HEART AND BRAIN
>TAKE THE GENE JUICE TO NOT STOP SPREAD, TO NOT PROTECT ANYONE BUT THE 95-YEAR-OLD LANDWHALES WHO TAKE IT, AND TO CLOT YOUR HEART AND BRAIN

TAKE THE GENE JUICE TO NOT STOP SPREAD, TO NOT PROTECT ANYONE BUT THE 95-YEAR-OLD LANDWHALES WHO TAKE IT, AND TO CLOT YOUR HEART AND BRAIN
>TAKE THE GENE JUICE TO NOT STOP SPREAD, TO NOT PROTECT ANYONE BUT THE 95-YEAR-OLD LANDWHALES WHO TAKE IT, AND TO CLOT YOUR HEART AND BRAIN

Attached: a_little_thing--vax.jpg (1581x825, 524.81K)

You enforce laws that protect others from harming themselves because of insurance lobbies, not because of some self righteous, hero complex

I got locked out of the crypto market for 6 months because I have an error on my driver's license. provincial government is responsible for giving out ID and the federal government wants private companies to collect that information for them. turns out I have an error on my driver's license and getting it fixed was impossible. my only option was to wait for my passport to go in and by that time the crypto i wanted to buy 14x'd and is still currently 7x the price of when I wanted to originally get in.

vax gave my grandfather a stroke. literally my only investor and one of my best friends. fucking people at the home say "good thing he's vaccinated" last time i see him since I'm not allowed inside the long-care home. which we need to pay for because you know,
>no refunds

oh yeah, and they took away my basic human rights. the charter of human rights is worthless thanks to the emergency care act and section 1. we have no rights in Canada.

that's just the shit they've taken away, there has been even more abuses since the pandemic hit. including catching spies in my neighborhood and psychological warfare being used against us.

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says

Attached: 1642185165471.png (777x742, 789.71K)

The people in favor of Lockdowns, skyrocketing obesity, poverty, depression, isolation, alcoholism, drug abuse, sedentarism, suicides...

... they care about your health

Attached: 16344667905276618535704568066493.jpg (411x418, 43.3K)

Tyranny is always done in the name of the greater good.

Keep pushing motherfucker.

You are a literal fascist breaking international laws. You will hang. What you are doing is actually punishable by execution. You understand that, right?

Attached: 1643308315684m.jpg (811x1024, 191.57K)

No one has ever called for that, take your meds.

Because doing so saved far more lives by allocating more resources towards Covid.

nigger

>It is not your decision to make if you are going to hurt yourself
It is, faggot and nothing you leftoid tranny says will or can change that.
>or others
Why the hell should I care about absolute strangers?
>By that logic, should someone be allowed to commit suicide?
Yes. There is no real argument against you killing yourself.
>It is my business if they're hurting themselves,
Lol,. no, it's not. What happened to "my body, my choice"?
>it becomes my business when human lives are going to be lost.
If you're trying to defeat death, go ahead, make my day. Fuck around, find out. Eventually you'll realize the man-made horrors you'll try to invoke will eat you alive. Either way, death always wins. There's no stopping it. You must be a psychotic control-freak to even attempt that.

Don't worry, willing to shoot your ass to remind you exactly where you crossed the line.