Islam is the solution to the problems of the West

Islam solves all the problems of the West: fags, trannies, women, leftism etc.

what is your other solution if it's not islam? Europeans are anti-racist, homosexual, ethno-masochistic leftist cuckolds who want to welcome all the Niggers on the planet particularly in this shithole called "the afro-islamic leftist republic of frankistan"

no abortion, no divorce, stoning of whores, that's the solution, do you think women would open their mouth in a muslim France, KEK

Attached: Green are islamo-commies.jpg (1144x1080, 136.7K)

Allah licks pig ass

anyway whether you like it or not this is what will happen to you with the great replacement by niggers and sandniggers go read Michel Houellebecq

americans lick nigger ass and jewish dick, look the result of protestantism in picrel

Attached: Lil-Nas-X-Industry-Baby-1.jpg (1031x580, 53.83K)

Attached: at least im not a shitty muslim goatfucker!.png (615x900, 956.49K)

The internet is full of your white Amerimutt whores having sex with all animals.

Cope and seethe.

Islam was founded by a fag

>Sunan Abu Dawud 5224: AbdurRahman ibn AbuLayla, quoting Usayd ibn Hudayr, a man of the Ansar, said that while he was given to jesting and was talking to the people and making them laugh, the Prophet poked him under the ribs with a stick. He said: "Let me take retaliation." He said: "Take retaliation." He said: "You are wearing a shirt but I am not." The Prophet then raised his shirt and the man embraced him and began to kiss his side. Then he said: "This is what I wanted, Messenger of Allah!"

kek, usa is 40% non white (and by self-reporting, they also consider beaners, sandniggers as whites KEK)

didnt read your bullshit Pablo Michael Jarod O'Neal

>My favourite part of the Jewish Adventures trilogy is the solution to the (((problems))) of the West!
No thanks monsieur Pierre al Mahmoudi.

Attached: 153263948673.png (1102x1171, 311.93K)

you clearly dont know muslims if you think they like niggers

>Muslims don't read Muslim sources
Many such cases

+ russia is the european country with the biggest muslim numbers

im not even muslim but do you have an other solution except saying fuck niggers on Any Forums?

If we would've thought that your religion is useful, we would've adopted it on our own.

>Muslim thinks the word nigger is in the previous reply
Sad

im talking to europeans not indians you fucking gypsie

Allah is gay and only Shias are based. Sunni are feminine

you said that islam is gay

whats your solution to the problems of the west then ?

Kill all jew is the real solution to solve all world problems.

its also a good alternative

>islam
>no divorce
nigger what

Attached: piggu.jpg (2000x1500, 747.83K)

Islam is scared of pigs, which is Jewish, and is in favor of child touching and dick slicing, which is also Jewish. It is likely a sect of Edomites and Pharisees that broke off and were even more degenerate than actual kikes.

Smart religions base their point of worship on the Sun. Shit religions look elsewhere, and always involve blood and ritualistic sacrifice.

I was not colonized for 400 years by the Ottomans, you probably know more than me about islam, did i make a mistake?

the americans already slice their dick i dont see where is the problem, pigs bring disease like swine flu, child touching argument is bullshit

Attached: s1-chart3-082612.jpg (1000x854, 289.62K)

Theres noone left in your shithole country to be barstardized by the globohomo west. Only then will you realise.

>posting in a bait thread

90iq

only prostitutes and gypsies

ALLAH GREAT
ALLAH GOOD
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEEEE
I READ QURAN ON TOILET TAKING SHIT
ALLAH FUCK ME HARD