Styxhexenhammer666

Why is this faggot shilling for direct American involvement in the Ukraine-Russia thing?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 243.89K)

we're taking Ukrainian refugees and there is nothing you can do about it.

hasn't he been saying that it isn't the US's problem and they should focus on themselves?

That copypasta about his laptop scam.

Why are you posting lies online?

Because Russia has no right to attack and invade it's white neighbor for no reason

Why are you shilling him here giving more attention? Apply herbs.

Zoomers will become the only generation not sent out to war. This needs to change

link in the description (archived of course)

Because he's a neo-boomer

His entire shtick is retarded civnat MAGA shit and "muh democrat vs republican daily drama"

He refuses to talk about issues of actual importance (i.e. the kike menace, the nigger menace, etc) because all he cares about is his ego, which happens to be based on making shekels and perceived level of "e-fame"

He's a faggot grifter just like the rest of them, because he name drops 4chins in his videos everyone on Any Forums fawns over him as "our guy" or similar retarded shit

Attached: herointranny.jpg (691x529, 78.02K)

he's a poser and judeomasonic fraud

I fucking hate this faggot and i have never listened to him once.

yes but you're on an anonymous imageboard where china and jews run rampant

none of your business fagget you attacked Iraq for no reason and it was on the other side of the planet

Attached: Saddam Hussein Iraq's former president and head of the Baath party.jpg (736x1069, 81.03K)

>Jew shilling for US intervention for Jew interests
I don't see a problem here. I hope mutts get to die for Jew interests again. It will be funny to watch all the seething mutts crying over dead zogbot coffins.

sage this slide thread

Leb... user? What the fuck is a Leb?

Attached: 21d0dbc600d2aa354ee1d9b9f515a9b9df0f871e64dafc575f776ed03169cd94.jpg (461x622, 92.99K)

Who gives a fuck what hes doing. Kys styx. Fucking faggot.
Sage

>666
>wants war
it's a mystery

The fact he acts like Trump is legit despite all of the evidence to the contrary sayys it all.

>seething NatSoc schizos
Love to see it

Attached: 1643316094127.jpg (495x588, 48.8K)