RED Police to Push out Truckers tonight!

It has been confirmed that the police will be removing all trucks in front of the Parliament building tonight! They will be arresting and towing anyone who refuses to leave.

Parliament is set to resume tomorrow. Police have been increasing in number all day and have been waiting for the weekend crowd to dissipate before they make their move.

They have already notified the press about this intention. Be prepared for a heavy police presence to ramp up and apply maximum pressure on any remaining protesters.

Good luck tonight, stay safe and god speed.

Attached: BF9CA3BE-1D06-42A2-96E8-7E1CFDB9D455.jpg (2048x1536, 498.19K)

>towing
With what?

what goes through someones minds knowing the weapons they carry will be used against other people and there is no thought of consequence. i conceal carry, but even i dont believe it WILL be used against anyone because i am always on guard and i avoid compromising situations

Now the fight back begins. Justin has waited until the low IQ lorry niggers got tired and now he will serve them up swift justice.

It's gnarly time.

Attached: leafmaniactrucker.gif (400x289, 2.95M)

FUD

look at these pewny manletts. HAHAHAHA

Whatever. Your country is crippled and your PM is in hiding after calling his detractors "fringe fanatics and racists".

The memeflag has no answer to this

>Fat nazi boi doesn't even know trucks could be towed.

Attached: laughing dudes.jpg (695x500, 64.94K)

>Towing the trucks!

>The Tow companies are partaking in the protest
K

Dont you truckers fucking move.

Attached: Libertarians.png (634x851, 662.72K)

N

Cant wait to see the cops crack some anti-vaxxer skulls. I imagine it will sound like bopping hundreds of empty coconuts.

Attached: 1508-sb-nobrain.jpg (2220x1248, 151.46K)

They’re called “wreckers,” essentially specialized tow trucks. I got my truck and trailer stuck in some mud and had to pay $400 to get it pulled backward 50 feet.

So explain where they're going to get the equipment to disable and tow a shit ton of rigs with load through the streets of Ottawa and where they plan to store these machines

>Sir can you please maneuver your truck so we can have room to tow the other truck and have room to tow the other truck then have room to tow the other truck

Lmao good luck with that roadblock you retard

>specialized tow trucks
>tow trucks
>trucks
ngmi

So how many of these wreckers can the Ottawa police scramble?

>wrecker pulls up to tow trukker
>protesting wrecker tows the towcuck wrecker instead
leaf win every time

>memeflag
>demoralization posting
>declaring it over
>no sauce
Imaging my shark

How will they tow the truck if the towtrucks are blocked by protestors?
>inb4 arrest the protestors
How will they deal with the inevitable civil war once the government starts shooting protestors?