Here is your TRAD wife

There was many post where you should look for TRAD wifes. Also lot suggested Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Russian, Mongolia and so on.

rt.com/russia/547778-woman-baby-bear-zoo-video/

CCTV footage from the scene showed the woman lifting the child into the air, putting her onto the fence of the enclosure and then pushing her into its five-meter-deep moat.

Zuzu the bear was visibly startled by the sudden invasion, rushing to check on the child as soon as she plunged into the moat. The animal approached the girl, sniffed her, and then walked away.

The predator was then promptly led away by the zoo’s staff, who hurried to extract the girl from the enclosure. While the infant was not harmed by the bear, she was hospitalized with injuries she suffered from her fall.

Attached: bear.jpg (1154x766, 143.37K)

she just took spartan way of handling weak children

The bear was less dangerous than the (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word) woman.

It's quite simple. She just couldn't bear it any longer.

Et tu Carlos?

Women are the largest killers of children.
The mother probably wanted Chad and the kid was excess baggage.

Attached: 1643500199413.jpg (1080x1080, 142.02K)

The comments here are gold

Icelander! How is Iceland? Is it a nice place? A lot of globohomo shit there, or no? Tell me about it. I've been considering it as a potential refuge for white people, among other places.

Ov vey, it's like annuda shoah!

Attached: holocaust-bird-and-bear.png (1024x720, 881.33K)

Honestly i'm glad they didn't just execute the bear like they did with that poor african american in USA.

I guess you can say
she barely made it

Attached: 1643260770757.jpg (1024x655, 72.23K)

Based. That Trad wife knew her daughter would grow up to be a whore.

Do you all listen to Bjork? Do you only have 1 radio station, and it's just Bjork?

Animals are usually respectful with children, it amazes me. They show more empathy that many humans.

that daughter was probably some kind of antivax white supremacist

>The animal approached the girl, sniffed her, and then walked away.

Attached: biden sniff.jpg (672x580, 62.15K)

CARLOS!

Attached: 55f.gif (245x180, 252.1K)

I guess you can say
she had one wiener too many

Attached: Hahahahaha.jpg (750x537, 288.63K)

Garuntee you the kid was disabled in some way. That's why women are based, if they were constricted by laws, many of you incels would cease to exist.

There's a second radio station that plays Sigur Ros

uzbeks are subhuman

nobody ever suggested they would make great wives

what the fuck are you even talking about???

weak bait as usual from a leaf

>two-tone dick
lmao

Harambe!

Attached: kangz.jpg (902x481, 46.29K)

W*man

You are forgiven for your profane language but please do be careful of future curses that may escape your lips

Based, ancient method of weeding out weak children.

The child is only worthy if she wrestles and kills the bear.

Disturbing picture.

Stunning and brave. The bear signifies the patriarchy and must be exterminated.

You guys know abouts sids right? It's not kids suffocating it's mothers suffocating there kids

Oh yeah, now I remember why I made it strict policy not to date "chubby thick girls"... because they get that."wife with 2 kids" body after getting stuffed like a build a bear hundreds of times.

Wow. I always assumed Sigur Ros was a Mexican band cuz the name sounds mexican-ish. Never heard their music though.
Are they as good as Bjork?

If your mother had done it to you and the bear had mauled and eaten you, she would've done everyone a service. It really makes you think, doesn't it.