The fuck they feeding him?

Donald Trump is 6'3"
Barron is only 15 years old.

Attached: absoluteunit.jpg (1448x1662, 1.4M)

this is an old photo
baron is 7ft 2 now

Nephilim

No he's not. He's the same height but with acne and 100 lbs heavier.

>not breeding space marines

Many such cases, sad.

>Nephilim
this

fuck that retarded kid you know he is fucking Melania anally at least once a week

Mandela effect? I remember him being 12 in 2016

he's a big guy.

Dat boy be on that HGH

He's half Yugoslav, the tallest ethnicity in the world

Attached: SAVE_20200313_234853.jpg (607x549, 135.87K)

There was some thread on /tttt/ where those niggers were SEXING over him saying he should take HRT and hormone blockers.

Based genetically engineered and designed Übermensch
Bet big Don added 20IQ points, and 15 inches of cock to his creation.

Fake news, he's 8'5" now and chokes hookers (female(male)) to death with dumbbells at his home gym but cries about it later.

Attached: dxe1Dmjg6r.jpg (650x650, 51.81K)

?

You are probably a disgusting looking disappointment

And they do scat stuff too!!!!!

He should take up basketball

He’s going to be 10ft tall by the time he’s an adult. He’s our ultimate weapon against the left. Our mechagodzilla. They can’t defeat him.

UUUU

>He's half Yugoslav, the tallest ethnicity in the world
which is rather an anomaly for a mediterranean ethnicity, pretty sure the people around the dinaric alps are on average shorter than the Dutch and if you would single out a specific area within the Netherlands with the tallest people, they would be on average taller than the people in the Dinaric Alps.

Guess again.

Attached: 1643167875098m.jpg (874x1024, 64.03K)

Attached: 1552271426906.jpg (925x1086, 210.32K)

Its a shame he has that soi chin and fat face that all trumps have.

He's probably nearly done growing, I went from 6'0 to 6'4 when I was around 13/14, was 6'7 by 16, so if he's 15 I doubt he has much more growing to do. He just needs to pray he widens out a little bit he's got a bit of a hungry skelleton frame

Trump is almost certainly lying about his height, if not just shrinking due to old age. He didn’t look much taller than Biden

Barron looks like McVeigh

Human beings reach 99% of their full adult height at 14. You've been conditioned by Hollywood to believe that teenagers are supposed to be much shorter than adults because Hollywood casts short adults to play teenagers as a way of differentiating adults and teenagers because it's difficult to hire actual teenagers to play teenagers.

I know you are horrible looking and you probably have a low skilled job too.
Doubtful you are an MIT grad.

MAGA flakes they're great

>The fuck they feeding him?
Pure Aryan blood genetics

Attached: 1599391911387.jpg (500x529, 76.67K)

Don’t be too hard on the kid. I had acne at his age too, I still do and I’m 19. Just means you have high DHT, Basically potent test, it comes out the most when you are growing the most. Some people are worse then others. I did accutane and it stunted my growth so I hope his dad instead finds something that works. My father is 5’8-9 and I’m 5’9 right now. I know they are gonna raise him to be an elitist instead of a racist but, for our sake I hope he joins our cause. Looks like the kid could be a good leader desu judging off his mom, and his dad’s psychopathic nature.

his supporters like to brag about muh good genes, also because trump and melina are both tall as for their sex

truth is, his autistic son is being pumped up with growth hormones. trump, like a true scam artists who made money with his image, knows how height affects your quality of life, so he made sure his son got growth hormones. he would not grow that tall with parents as tall as he has, that's not how height works, you dont grow a feet taller than your already tall father

you guys keep photoshopping him bigger

Attached: 1643020111802.png (657x777, 23.57K)

The Dutch people in my state are tall as fuck. My best friend is Dutch and his dad is 6’6, him 6’4, and his sisters 6’1

Club of Rome agent Zion Don ran Jan 6 as an exercise to help enable the Great Reset agenda. The zionist terrorists who are destroying our home can't do it unless they pretend a nazi takeover is immanent (same with antifa, whose job was to spread corona from state to state while being bussed around by Soros orgs), which is the same reason shills taught you to be "alt right" here on Any Forums and then handed you a tiki torch

>thinning sides
Fuck

I had acne till I was 25, a decade of the shit. I can put on muscle just from looking at weights and my pp is big. Acne does suck though, clean and clear daily pore cleanser helps loads

Eric Trump's 6'5" and towers over Big T

Attached: download (7).jpg (1159x629, 143.54K)

this, why are their faces so fat?

gimme some

biden is 6 feet, and trumps medical records out him at 6'3''. doubt his doctor would lie for him

>Donald Trump is 6'3"
he's 6'1"

>it's difficult to hire actual teenagers to play teenagers.
they find plenty for those disney shows

Trump's other kid is like 195cm, you're retarded

Got a few of those employed. Crunching nrs for minimum wage.

Did you know Trump has FIVE kids? Let's see if you can name them all!

Ivanka, Jr., Eric, Tiffany and Barron

damn son, but who's killing the nephilim to fed to that tall boi?

>I’m 19
Kys zoomie