This was memory holed hard. was it just a psy op? I have a hard time people honestly believed it was all green screened...

This was memory holed hard. was it just a psy op? I have a hard time people honestly believed it was all green screened. They couldn't even explain what exactly was green screened, that was just their excuse. If the microphones were green screen, then they would remain in the foreground, except you see one go behind him. So Biden would need to be green screened in. Except you would also need some motion tracking and a total perspective match as he's walking. it makes no sense.
Does anyone here honestly believe it was faked?

Attached: Biden does not plan to travel to border amid migrant surge - Copy.webm (864x470, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotoscoping
archive.fo/hiduw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course isnt faked. just fucking look at it. it looks like special effects from a 1950s epic

it is faked*

daily reminder that Biden won.. and Trump lost.. and by association, the endless hordes of dumb, poor, rural, religious idiots that voted for Trump lost, too.

Non webm version?

Your first comment was in no need of correction If you had bothered to factor in sarcasm lol

Why is head missing

i am assblasted. no time for jokes

explain how the scene fits perfectly as he walks. Either they have state of the art special effects, or they are so bad like you say. it cant be both

>religious
So that's it, that's why you faggots from r/atheism flooded this board.
You are here to drive division against Nationalists which you perceive as mostly religious.
Traitors get the first bullet you leftist coward honorary kike

exposure blow out.

Good God eat some grass, it's just filmed in a different angle, the left is on a downward side angle shot and the other is a front angle shot.

Daily reminder that Trump won... and Clinton lost... and by association, the endless hordes of dumb, lonely, overcrowded, depressed trannies that voted for Clinton lost too.

bruh reread the op. jfc

you obviously don't know what rotoscoping is
any vfx artist seeing this, would agree that it looks like a bad comp
It's hard to believe this is true but my professional opinion would be that it has to be fake or something really weird happened during compression of the video.

also the lighting doesn't entirely match and doesn't look natural. Perhaps one of the camera men had a fairly strong camera light on him or perhaps there was a light off screen, but the light on biden is not natural light. At least not entirely.

you can also see the typical green screen, green spill in his hair and under his neck. This is indicative of green screening. It may be the grass but rarely have I seen grass reflect so much light on a subject on an overcast day.

WHY WOULD THEY ROTOSCOPE THE FUCKING MIC BEHIND HIM TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE FAKE?

AND IT'S NOT ROTOSCOPING. ITS ROTOSPLINING. YOU DUMB FUCK.

this is peak dunning kruger

>this is peak dunning kruger
nice argument, faggot.
>WHY WOULD THEY ROTOSCOPE THE FUCKING MIC BEHIND HIM TO MAKE IT LOOK MORE FAKE?
because he leaned in. Keeping the mic in front would have looked even more fake

>AND IT'S NOT ROTOSCOPING. ITS ROTOSPLINING. YOU DUMB FUCK.
ok moshe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotoscoping

religious people are both funny and dangerous.. ultimately they are deplorable and anyone with any brains laughs at them

You're larping. There's no way you're this dumb. Because he leaned in, you say. As if that forced them to make an edit that makes it look even worse. And you ignore that the camera angle on left shows exactly what happened. you can see the top of the fuzzy mic. you ignoring this just is more proof you're larping.

nigger shadows don't work that way in the moon

Attached: 1631258625361.jpg (250x174, 5.07K)

you literally just proved my point. rotoscoping is not what you mean. you mean rotosplining. rotoscoping is like drawing over live action to create realistic animation.

I've done this myself, seamlessly too

Attached: Two_More_Weeksss.gif (400x170, 3.12M)

rotoscoping creates a silhouette which acts as an alpha matte to create a plate. You do know what this is?
The mics aren't necessarily fake. To me it would seem that they shot it multicam in a studio with the mics on set. But pasted in the WH background afterwards. There is something about the edgeline in his right arm that simply looks like a bad comp. And green spill cannot be ignored either. The mismatch in lighting could be from a camera light. But still, all in all I think it is plausible that it is fake. And why wouldn't it? We know there is a WH film set they constantly use. but what if you needed to get some shots outside? Do you build an entire set? Outdoors? No too risky. You greenscreen it.

Yeah faggot how many brains do you have?

also take into consideration that both shots are static. Sure one seems handheld but it's still static. So you don't have to do complex tracking and you can use stock footage from the WH outdoors. Simply recreate the look of the light in the greenscreen studio as best you can ét voilà. Actually it's not the worst comp, but it's not perfect.

also what makes it so hard to believe it's fake? From a security perspective, it makes a lot of sense actually.

That's matte painting. not rotoscoping! oh my god you people chiming in to correct me when you are WRONG is just hilarious. and then you have the gall to condescend to me like I don't know what I'm talking about. fucking pathetic

I've been out of it for awhile. Can someone get me up to speed with what this is? Was it a specific interview or comment I can watch?

stay on topic and keep your emotions in check. I gave you some decent arguments to work with. Do so or shut up.

the "red" microphone is behind his right hand and the "blue" microphone in front as it should be. its an optic illusion and not a green screen.

it's not the mics that are throwing me off, it's the edgeline of the right arm when his arms hovers in front of the white mic. That and the green screen spill.

fuck off IPhone cuck

He's at a location with some of the highest amounts of security in the nation. if things get too hairy, they'll literally take him to an underground bunker nearby. There's no excuse for trying to fake the scene, especially when its like walking 50 feet to board a helicopter. To try and fake that is just so pointless. If Biden was too sick to walk then they would at the very least do a body double and not let them get too close to the cameras.

So was this:

archive.fo/hiduw