Why do right wingers reject masks?

Do they not realize that masks prevent infections?

Attached: 1643578707867.jpg (225x225, 6.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1419990874193268741?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1419990874193268741|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.wibc.com/blogs/mock-n-rob/watch-the-ultimate-flip-flop-fauci-compilation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dr. Fauci said that we don't need a mask. He said it right after all this started, and I believe science.
Are you saying I should not believe the experts?

Those masks get thrown in the ocean and damage the environment. Your not against the environment are you user?

They don't. And even if they did they would require a protocol of handling and replacement that would be impossible for the population to do. So having a public health policy that includes a mask mandate is braindead, but I expect no less from midwits like you that run our state and local governments.

We don’t

Attached: A12CADC4-36BB-4E2F-A092-98C0AA841870.jpg (1600x900, 251.54K)

They don’t work, they create needless litter, it’s not good for your health to wear them for extended periods of time, I’m not ugly in the face.

bc they're toddlers who will reject anything slighty inconvenient

Honey that bit of science has been debunked. Don't you know that 'science' is just whatever the elites feel like lying about on a particular day?

show flag

>masks prevent infections
No they don't.
It's literally paper.

>Those masks get thrown in the ocean and damage the environment. Your not against the environment are you user?
Yeah, and they are causing mass extinction and global warming.
OP explain yourself, Why do you want Greta to be upset of you!

HOONNNNNNNNNNNK

Mask mandates are more important than climate change. But racism is most important of all

Do you put your mask on when your nigger boyfriend fucks you in the ass?

The blue ones are actually made of plastic.

If you wear a mask you better fucking properly dispose of it you anti-environment liberal trashbag nigger.

shut the fuck up bitch

here ?
a customized insult based on my location now ? Didn't you have enough material with my leftist flag ?
Go eat your big mac and suck corporates dick, but please stay in line. They don't want to see your face from a distance

Honk Honk
_________________¶___
| FUCK MASKS! ||l “”|””\__,_
|_______________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

Honk Honk

Infection against what? That jewish illness that only exists on tv?

Masks are just maga hats for leftoids.

name one disease masks helped prevent
other than kissing syphillis

Attached: covid cult.jpg (904x1130, 186.41K)

Surgical masks provide protection in highly sterilized SURGICAL situations.

I would rather die showing off my Gigachad jawline than wear a cuck mask, lmao

>mask deniers think they were invented and first used in March of 2020

>CDC literally said masks didn’t work against covid and then said they lied about it
Why do you trust anything from people who admit to lying to you

This. If you give a black person that look, it will start an apocalypse!

I wanna see if you are ugly or not bitch.

when the pandemic started there were dumb niggers saying that keeping your distance from other people doesn't work. if disease spreads from person to person then avoid getting near others.
they make cloth ones which look less retarded than using the bright blue throwaways.

You’re not in Spain anymore?

Any non-masochistic human should have the normal reaction of resisting the lessoning of their oxygen supply.

Masks mandates are just an excuse for state bureaucrats and thugs with badges to mistreat people.
The West copied from this mask tactic from China because the global hegemony leaders want a race-to-the-bottom in terms of humans rights and control over serfs.

Attached: ammunation guy.png (521x563, 438.97K)

Any non-masochistic human should have the normal reaction of resisting anything annoying because thinking is counter-intuitive

ok
how is a thin layer of plastic and paper supposed to stop a virus from entering your lungs?

Debunk this, honey.

mobile.twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1419990874193268741?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1419990874193268741|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.wibc.com/blogs/mock-n-rob/watch-the-ultimate-flip-flop-fauci-compilation/

We also used to think it was spread largely on surfaces and suggested people sanitize their groceries. But after studies showed that it travels in droplets in the air and that catching it from a surface is very unlikely, that recommendation changed.
Similarly here.

s c i e n c e

Attached: science nigga.jpg (600x399, 35.19K)

Why doesn't the (((left))) establishment admit to their failures? Masks do nothing, no wait, they work, anyone not wearing one is a total asshole you should assault. Oh, but only N95 masks work. The ones you've worn for the past year and a half don't do anything. It wasn't vaccination failure, it was a "breakthrough" case, and many of them. We didn't want to stop the virus just prevent deaths. Our passport system failed to stop Omicron from sweeping across America and Europe so just take more jabs and give us more power. ..... when do you acknowledge you're being played by assholes?

No they don't

And fuck you, thats why