Another musician joins Spotify boycott

>BREAKING: American punk rock musician Nick Drake has requested Spotify remove his music over their refusal to cut ties with popular anti-vax podcaster Joe Rogan, joining a growing list of musicians standing in solidarity against COVID misinformation. Reached by email, the singer, 66, clarified he has "never shied away from controversy" during his decades long musical career.

Attached: ggallin.jpg (300x421, 25.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87YFD_4SfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gg allin and nick drake are both long dead

hope these fucks all get their music taken off. faggots. GGs cool asf tho at first i got pissed and thought the ppl handling his "estate" were getting political with it cus of the pic

To think I'll never know the joys of having GG's fresh shit splashed across my face. I was born too young.

oh yea true fuck

>358917894
Never heard of him.
I haven't heard of any of these people.
Seems like they are just desperate for attention because they are nobodies.

>punk
His 100 listeners will be so mad

Neal Schon: out
Jonathan Cain: out
Randy Jackson: out
Deen Castronovo: out
Arnel Pineda: back in
Gregg Rolie: out

How ironic it would it be if GG Allin was still alive, but was actually threatening to remove his music from Spotify? A man who made a career out of inflicting his bodily fluids on others whilst performing, just the mental imagery made me laugh.

Fuck off back to your vodka toilet scrubbing polak

best thing would be for spotify to remove rogan. I stopped listening to rogan because I hate the spotify software. so kick him out, pay out his $100 million so he can return to youtube or make his own platform.

LITERALLY WHO? Aside from Neil Young, I've never heard of any of these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=87YFD_4SfKs

Attached: man up faggot.jpg (650x650, 103.87K)

are you the boomers who make fun of me for knowing political e celebs?

Another whore who sold out to blackrock and Larry Fink.

>Spotify exiles Rogan
>Loses 100% of the viewership from his podcasts
>Lose hundreds of millions of dollars on contract cancellations
>Gain absolutely fucking ZERO new listeners
Yeah somehow I don't think appealing to boomers who've never heard of Spotify while simultaneously butchering your sacred cash cow is going to work out that well

LEL
As a prog fan, gotta state, GG Allin didn't give a shit about Shmovid kek. Every rockstar should be that way!
T. Rush fan

Nickleback was huge in the 2000s how old are you

at this point, I hope Spotify gets rid of Rogaine, it would show normies cut and dry why we need to ditch Big Tech.

>literally who?

Attached: 1643339991958.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

"ive never shied away from censorship and totalitarianism"

Attached: beach baby.jpg (225x225, 7.12K)

when did punk become so pro-authoritarian?

>Another, who joins the pile
>66 years old
Explains it, it's a nobody once again that had an audience once but they're all dead now from old age and they're a forgotten relic next in line to bite the dust and they want one last spotlight on them before they die.

Makes sense, the dinosaurs died out too

Attached: caveman_beating_drum.gif (269x350, 213.09K)

What's left of the fossil record is dust, and that will be forgotten eventually, too.

Attached: sand.gif (500x281, 109.8K)

this

I went to a “punk” show in Atlanta recently and it’s a fucking joke. Vaccine requirement and a bunch of lanky faggots in masks punk is dead