Good luck at the midterms, republicunts

Parent = Democrat.

Attached: 607DBF4B-CCE3-4A61-9FAA-4A553E92F885.jpg (828x937, 436.35K)

Real talk.

Why do people vote Republican when they literally have no policies?

Republicans under Trump didn't build a wall, they didn't "fix" Obamacare, they didn't even end the war in Afghanistan like Trump said he would.

They literally do nothing.

Attached: 2F3F4E1A-8A91-437F-8C5B-DEF5FADE8B0D.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Do democrats even have kids? I figured they all ended up behind planned parent hood.

>elections
did we learn nothing this past year?

you get jewed either way

One day it's going to work. Trust the plan. LOL

Attached: jew-marches-democrat-republican1.jpg (900x691, 485.85K)

Go kill yourself. That's what you should have learned. The rest of us are going to take and consolidate power against the jews. Have fun faggot.

she should just take care of his waste by eating it like the other animals do with their young. probably good for weight loss, too. multilevel solutions.

was looking for this, ty.

B-but they are the opposition

Attached: Internal_Genocide.png (583x630, 242.56K)

zero replies so far....good job /nu/pol....this faggot mod will get the rope like most of his sycophantic teched out faggot urbanite phenotypes

This woman doesn't exist. Everything the left does is propaganda.

Attached: 1603390156695.png (737x727, 669.19K)

Yes it's quite impressive.
If only we could get sage to be the default, forcing someone to type unsage if they want their post to bump the thread.

Source CNN.
My dad who works at Nintendo is a more reliable source.

> Parent = Democrat
Since when can gays breed

Why do people get their dicks mangled and inverted into perpetual axe wounds when they literally have no chance of ever being a woman?

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

they also do lies, really brazen ones.

Manchin is one of the most popular politicians in his State and will easily be re-elected. Seethe.

since they figured out how to molest children

Dont give yourself away wierdo. You live closer to Muslims who will actually kill you over being a faggot than I do. Be careful

Do you honestly think they're going to let you vote your way out of this? The richest and most powerful gigakikes on the planet are going to see how many people checked off X instead of Y and go "oh I guess we lost"

i don't know but it said something about a mom and a child so i guess i'm voting dem now

see Pure emotional intelligence. Quit thinking like a logical person.

Because these three posts above me are the same person and trying to slide their made up social agenda they learned from an internet addiction via discord. Most if not all predominetly online work environments..paid or not...attract these psychos. The same type of people who individually enforce masks. They have a common thread as sycophants after a taste of power. Take solace in knowing that they are the FIRST to face the wall and be executed after subversion