Portland Autonomous Zone

Do you guys have webm's of this retarded shit?

Is this thing still going on?

I want to see the webms like that retard playing in the cardboard garden dirt patch

Attached: shitzone.jpg (1160x773, 379.99K)

i don't have webms but I will bump with the nigger garden where they planted house plants from home depot above ground because they forgot a spade

Attached: 1024px-Black_&_Indigenous_Peoples_Garden_(50037614568).png (1024x768, 1.81M)

this is really smart ypipo cant garden

reminder that Chaz wasnt real communism

Attached: chaz-rhaz-garden-in-wintertime.webm (576x432, 2.98M)

I've been thinking about CHAZ in light of this trucker convoy.

>you chuds will fail
>where will you incels poop?
Leftists can't imaging a movement actually having an effect because their's always fail. What they don't realize is that the MEN in the convoy are literally the ones who make society function. Truckers, welders, engineers, farmers, sanitation workers, etc.
Chaz failed because the people involved all had degrees in lesbian dance theory or gender studies.
Yuppie liberals have lived in such comfort and convince they think everything happens McQuickly.
They don't possess the drive and work ethic of blue collar workers so they don't know the power of the convoy.
Keep honking. Reddit salt is glorious.

Attached: IMG_20220130_130722_678.png (500x706, 412.73K)

what the fuck are they doing? just dumping potting soil over polluted shithole city dirt?

The red house was also territory freed from the fascist USA

Attached: chaz2-rhaz-red-house-AutonomousRentZone.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Chaz was in Seattle, not PDX.

yes
(plus carton boxes and other makeshift compost)

Attached: chaz---the-harrowing-gardens-of-Chazbylon.png (1250x928, 3.03M)

I was thinking the same. The people cant function because they are the leeches and scum of society they don't know how to create or collaborate with other normal humans.

These people would all die out if they didn't have the infrastructure of modern society to support them.

I imagine whoever had to clean this shit up had a good laugh just grabbing the cardboard underneath and rolling it up like a carpet

>plant allies
That whole area of Seattle needed to be carpet bombed.

Lets not forget who was in charge of the Chazian Great Leap Forward
*until racism made them bring in some white guy who was also a gardener

Attached: chaz-rhaz-Agricultural-Revolution.jpg (700x525, 138.93K)

>Spend 100 dollars on plants
>Never harvest a single fruit

I heard the capital hill region is a 100% no go area for police and that people are patrolling the area with rifles. (As well as shooting each other and anyone else they view as a "Trump supporter")

People use cardboard as a weed barrier IRL which then breaks down.
The difference is that this is a multiple year plan. Chaz lasted a few weeks.
They should have just bought planters if they wanted to larp as farmers. At least then they could move the plants away when Chaz got shut down.

I miss chaz

Let me reminder everyone that the nascent state of Chaz had to deal with outside attacks 24/7, same as a young USSR, but was able to defend itself after unofficially adopting 2A

Attached: chaz-rhaz-chud-mortar.webm (1280x600, 3M)

>the incel Chud Visigoth versus the Chaz John Brown Gun Club member

Attached: chaz-john-brown-gun-club-glow-30.webm (512x288, 2.99M)

I still wish some based anons would have went full 1488 in there since the cops said they wouldn't intervene