AMERICA CANT WIN

Burger leadershits are clueless faggots who will only get soldiers and citizens killed. Say no to war.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x825, 139.94K)

No burger should die for Ukraine.

Russia would destroy the US in a ground war. America is still using tanks from the 70’s. The T-14 Armata is the modern equivalent of the Tiger tank in WW2. A single T-14 could take out a Platoon’s worth of Abrams tanks.

Attached: 6E4535B1-504E-4E78-98FA-262289009E53.jpg (1700x1104, 328.28K)

ummm, Russia lost Afghanistan too

Attached: retard.jpg (625x833, 122.13K)

You'll die for Jewish interests in Ukraine.

Hi agent boomer.

>Incoming call from BASED DEPARTMENT

kek is that why putin always ends up doing nothing? nice try russian troll farmer
>tanks in current year
>against most advanced war machine in the world
american defeatism is truly pathetic

Attached: ED189070-47E1-4D94-8CD9-9D97B83F2F52.jpg (720x406, 55.39K)

why would you think putin is better than a sand nigger
I guess if you never met a russian you might think they'd be hard to rule

>fighting Russia in Eastern Europe
>ground war
Yes, tanks are still relevant in modern combat. Drones will be shot down. This isn’t the Middle East and these aren’t homeless goat herders you’re fighting.

I doubt you'll find anyone on this board who disagrees

It's almost like everyone loses in a war, except me, I'm rooting for everyone to lose.

Yes, the fall of the United States is so epic. Putin needs to just send an ICBM to DC as a surprise.

Attached: 1623705873677.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

>fighting guerrilla jihadists is the same as fighting an actual army, which america always ends up defeating
>implying its about drones only and not about sky superiority which makes le tank a meme
youll be defending againdt homeless crorodile junkies forced into war, or paid russian mercenaries who will dissappear the moment the tide turns.

>American soldiers are of the same caliber as they were in WW2
America will send in it’s special forces trannies to defend gay butt sex and child drag queens. You vastly overestimate the modern American soldier.

>bro those Any Forums cherry picks and edits totally represent the vast majority of the best funded army in the world
>dude navy seals are actually gay mexican trannies that need to dilate, Any Forums told me so
the only thing that completety deteriorated since ww2 is civilian support for their troops. youre essentially a phree foreign agent rn

The more you read about the t-14 the less intimidating it becomes.
>The engine will burn itself out in a short amount of time if pushed beyond 2000 rpm, which will most likely occur in a heated battle against multiple enemies.
>It has cutting edge reactive armor, but Russia has not been able to substantiate its claim that it will repel the DU shells favored by US forces against heavy armor.
>It has a 360 degree active protection system that cannot protect it from top down attacks even though western forces have been increasing their arsenal of top attack weaponry.
>It was designed with extra axles and a hydraulic lift system to navigate rough terrain. Excellent on paper and in controlled testing, but hydraulic damage in a fight could end in disaster.
>It "could" be fitted with a next generation main weapon, but the designers decided to use the current production weapon instead. Most likely due to the next generation weapon being trash.
>Russia couldn't even build it themselves and were bringing in parts from other countries to complete the build. They were forced to design a night vision system themselves after France refused to sell them components.
>Russia can't even afford to produce them. They were supposed to have over 2000 of them by now and they only have about 100 which haven't been fully tested yet.

lol it’s not Any Forums cherry picks. As of 2015, 6% of our military was openly gay. Obviously it’s gotten worse since 2015, and that’s not even including the closeted fags. You have to be insanely naive or retarded to unironically believe that US soldiers today are physically and mentally equivalent to their WW2 counterparts.

russians lost in afghanistan too retard

>dude the closeted ones matter
>bur the russians dont have fags or closeted ones
>no they are not like their ww2 conterparts but russians totally are!
russiansin ww2 were worse than burgers in ww2. same is today, doesnt matter how much you project your degeneration fsntasy unto them
why do you want people that openly hate you to win?

>why do you want people that openly hate you to win?
Because I hate America. Sure, Russia is far from perfect. But Russia is at the very least openly anti-LGBT and pro family.