Traitorous white whore pays toll: high profile edition

Audio of the alleged rape ( if you watch football, you can tell it's his voice) : youtube.com/watch?v=qh95FRRqmHM

On the news: youtube.com/watch?v=17qA6qmpJgY

I for one am glad she got raped and beaten. that's what happens when you attempt to leave your tribe, You become a source of ridicule and assault as well as a source of war rape.
this being a high profile case does well to inform the public what actual interracial relationships are like outside of the television adverts from your local supermarket.
This is the reality for most mudsharks. And it makes me grin.

White women are literally the worst pieces of shit god could have provided to the white man. If you look at a lot of these black athletes, The vast majority have a white whore by their side.
This post will also serve as a white woman hate thread.

Attached: 0_Mason-greenwood-and-Harriet-Robson.png (615x409, 461.36K)

name a worse thing for women than smartphones and social media. I'll wait.

bump

toll goes br

oh no no no manurebros not like this...

Themeselves

burn the coal

toll not paid in full

Not.

My.

Problem.

Attached: dasistdasende-voller-lols-animiert.gif (400x134, 56.02K)

Attached: 1638556098021.png (442x446, 234.46K)

Lol look at the smugness on her coalburning face, with her giant nose and fucked up teeth. What a stupid whore, to bad he didn't fuck her up worse.

voting rights

that's an interest payment on the said coal. Not paid even close to fully paid

Kek!

Attached: 1643530298730.gif (500x393, 909.34K)

No one got hurt

>Blood running under chin
Fuck this lying roastie, and fuck this negro footballer, multiple threads wasted on this Reddit bullshit.

Once you go black, we don’t want you back. She will never learn her lesson but she can serve as an example for others.

Femanon here.

Legit jealous. Shes hit the jackpot. Shes fucking Mason, so obviously getting a monthy allowance. Then she fucked his team mate. Now shes been hit she'll get money as compensation.

Im legit jealous. I slept with an aston villa and watford footballer but it didnt go anywhere. I wish i could be in her position. Shes set for life. All i got was a few thousand which I've already spent.

:(

It's sad she didn't die.

Why didn’t you just lie like Americans Broads?

Fuck off, you hypergamist cunt. Create your own wealth if you're as fucking powerful as you claim to be, or kys.

>watford
ngmi

Im a good person user, i have actually been raped before, i wouldnt falsely accuse someone. I dont think you understand, when you date a footballer he can buy you bags, get you anything you want, fly privately. It literally is like winning the lottery.

Ok whats the problem a successful man wanted to sleep with me, it felt nice to get attention. I met him at the Mailbox in Birmingham, i didnt even know watford were any good but i googled him and it was true. Plus he had a nice 4x4. But idk, it was obv just sex. Back to my fucking boring job lol :(

Why the fuck are you even here?Fuck off back to Instagram.

Ywnbaw, faggot.

Attached: Go-back.jpg (1200x1154, 131.74K)

Remember that mudshark who was beheaded last year by a Somali nigger? Nigger chopped her fucking head off and road around with it in his car. The media barely even mentioned it and they called it a "stabbing" leaving out the gruesome way she died.

This is why White women coalburn. It's the illusion of safety with everyone else's instinctual warning of danger. These dumb whores want to prove everyone wrong and make a good man out of feral nigger beast.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-29 10.42.59 AM.png (671x442, 217.5K)

how do you feel about being totally worthless after you reach 35 years old?

I'll be a mom by then, I'll take my child to the park, to the zoo, and do nice things for them. What will you be doing at 35 user?

Idk, i just pop in from time to time. I got burnt out on insta, just posting daily, and for what? Free clothes? So tiring.

i'll be grooming your child

Nice bait tranny

Rights