Is she right Any Forums?

Is she right Any Forums?

twitter.com/AbigailShrier/status/1486410752890048514?s=20

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 3.04.12 PM.png (1218x1088, 225.46K)

All Jews are evil and must be shoad.

Attached: 1629326787302.png (1000x1500, 1.22M)

Every jew is a jew of color. None of them are white

Well yeah. They're just openly accepting the same subversion tactics on themselves as they do everyone else, and abigail is case in point on how you become instantly divided and weaker.

I don't even know who is kiking who anymore, user.

ADL pulls in $20 million annually but only gives 25 thousand to 'Jews of Color'? Now I'm not saying that the people who run the ADL are cheap racists but

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 21.19.15.png (774x1070, 287.64K)

they are jewish

They're litterally jews
What are jews known for user?
You can't be asking this question seriously

twitter whore is correct, all jews are sandniggers. There is no such thing as a White jew, there is no such thing as a Colored jew, they are all jews. jews cannot be human, let alone a member of a race such as European or Irish or African or Asian. Even the criminal nigger is a better person than the jew.

>WAHHHH WAHHHH
>I DONT LIKE WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ME
stfu jew demon

Literally this

Attached: JewingWho.jpg (960x1080, 143.45K)

This is it, folks. Why isn't ADL giving more money for Jews Of Color?

they bring in way more than that, it's a money laundering operation. That's just what they claim for the IRS.

>ashkenazis gets thrown under the bus

Hahahahaha.

sounds like a common tactic that jews use

>want to set races against each other all over the world and claim that makes them strong
>not among us though, it'll destroy us!

Funny, every one of them I talk to boosts about their genetic test results, “I’m the real Jew!!!”.

Dunno about the jew shite, but she does have a good book about tranny madness.

>fpchckdp
Jews are Amalek.
CHANGE MY MIND.

Attached: communists.png (717x888, 460.07K)

Ashkenazi’s see themselves superior to Sephardics, but only admit as much amongst themselves. They also literally euthanised Ethiopian jews. The idea that all Jews are one big club is a lie.

>the golem comes for the jew
A tale as old as time

Attached: 1499295463651.jpg (782x782, 108.21K)

Every other thread on Any Forums that isn't about Canadian revolution is a slide thread. Covid19 scamdemic is the gigga issue that's afflicted the worlds economy. When replying to all other threads put sage in your options menu so it doesn't bump. Don't let "them" make this about gay shit that has nothing to do with what's going on