OPERATION LEAFANON

OPERATION LEAFANON

There are 8km of vehicles barricaded in -23 at Sir John A. Pkwy without access to fuel and food. Friends in Ottawa, please join the telegram to help out. t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

Every leafanon right now in Canada needs to do what they can to help the truckers and the protesters. YOU as a random Any Forumstard can help our friends. Spread the word wide! Logistics!
Those people out there are risking their livelihoods by not working right now. They need as much support as you can give them.
Literally all you have to do is go to some tentacle of the protest and start giving people things.
Things you can buy:
Hand warmers
Baby wipes
Towels
AIR HORNS and VUVUZELAS
Good food
Lighters and packs of smokes
Blankets
Tents
Bread
Hot Drinks (Big thermoses)
Hot food
Survival blankets (3 Bucks at walmart)
Gloves (lots of sizes)
Portajohns (Real ones, buckets with a box over them, letting people use your restroom)
Propane
Butane
Wood to burn
Horn Fluid
Tables and Chairs
Utensils
Blankets (again)

Give freely and kindly, these people are our brothers right now and need our help.

Optimism is all we have left.

Anons, this is a true chance for a real Canadian Maidan! If theres one thing we know Canadians can do its stand around and do nothing, so heres your chance.

TELEGRAM CHANNEL: t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

Attached: Honkocaust.png (864x1148, 651.61K)

Don't think they won't let these people die of exposure or instigate them into rolling through the barricade to get to shelter.

Attached: 1643573284209.jpg (502x930, 328.17K)

Depots to ship to:

RCGT Park
302 Coventry Rd, Ottawa, ON K1K 4P5, Canada
(613) 745-2255

Attached: 1.jpg (937x1280, 229.25K)

Attached: 1643565509254.jpg (540x960, 79.59K)

This is true that's a public nuisance and they're not allowed to set up Blockheads like that. It's looking more and more like Canada's under military occupation and it's taken this to show us how. They're not allowed to block public roads those are public right-of-ways and at common law you're allowed to Abate a nuisance. They're not allowed to just block the road that's the crime of blocking a Highway by intimidation or something is what they charge people with when they blocked highways that are a public importance. So those officers are committing a crime by blocking that road and you can't run people over but if there is any obstruction a roadway preventing you from making progress toward your home such as the House of Commons you are certainly allowed to Abate that nuisance. Not allowed to touch people but if they put rocks or debris on the road even if they're shaped like signs you are allowed to move them so that you can continue on your way. If they get in your way that's criminal or an act of war or both.

the government doesnt care about laws anymore

what is a super warmer?

If they're aware of this they should call 911 and ask for officers to remove the blockades. Or they should go to the local Superior Court and file for an immediate injunction. The wording could be something like there is an obstruction on the John a McDonald Highway and it constitutes a nuisance and we require an injunction from Her Majesty's Court to order the instruction remove so that we can continue safely on our way. Obstructing Her Majesty's highways has long been considered a crime of common-law and while the king May pardon a nuisance after it has been committed the king may not license a nuisance.

Sure. I'll make sure it ends up on a ttruck

Does anyone have the clip of cameramen intentionally facing away from the convoy to falsely push their "nobody is here" narrative?

The game you can't just say that. The superior court is open even if it's not business hours there'll be a buzzer on the door where you can buzz and you have to be polite cuz you're dealing with the Judiciary which is not the executive branch. So you need to go push the door politely and you need to have it written out but it only needs to be one page you need to say there is a common nuisance on the John a McDonald Expressway and I require an injunction to clear the nuisance because there are armed men preventing us from clearing the nuisance. You don't need to say their police don't do their work for them. I'm not in Ottowa so I can't go file for the injunction myself. I would if I could but I'm not there so I can't go

Self-heating handwarmer packets you stick in your gloves and shoes so your fingers and toes don't freeze.

Yoi can also use them as a way to heat food (technically)
They are very akin to MRE food warmers though

look how perfectly plowed that road is

heres a phantom honk for bumps

Attached: CpH.png (1488x1488, 1.25M)

More reports of being stranded with no way out beyond the barricade, running out of fuel.

Attached: barricaded.jpg (591x1280, 63.36K)

Any Ottawa anons, please go do this!

Can you call anyone?

Will they have to actually know what they're doing that's a problem I mean I will write up a short application based on the template they have and I'll post it

>trucks block the pass
>run out of fuel
>too many trucks stuck to move them
that was the entire fucking point, leaf.

Show wrists

Thank you ayy user

Im getting contacts locally right now.

Apparently a hotel nearby has allowed them to stay. I am going to try and contact them

order very large heavy cheap items on amazon prime, ship to ottawa anywhere.

>People freezing to death in their sedans is exactly what the convoy drove up there to accomplish
It's not all truckers, user. Many supporters that tagged along don't know how to sleep rough.

Why would I do this when I've been in need of assistance my entire life and everyone just tells me to kys or get a job etc? Seriously why?

Update:

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-164011_Telegram.jpg (800x594, 362K)

then dont

Because your friends need you user.

Attached: No,_I_don't_think_I_will.jpg (660x372, 31.02K)

I won't

Why would you support something that has a chance of damaging the system that profits off your misery?

TAKE OVER STATE MEDIA
>TAKE OVER STATE MEDIA
TAKE OVER STATE MEDIA

DELIVER A MESSAGE TO EVERY CANADIAN OUT THERE
>DELIVER A MESSAGE TO EVERY CANADIAN OUT THERE
DELIVER A MESSAGE TO EVERY CANADIAN OUT THERE

>EXPOSE THE JEW ELITE
FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

>TAKE OVER THE PARLIAMENT
FUCK THE BANKERS

THE COUNTRY IS YOURS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
IGNORE DEMORALIZING JEWS
IGNORE "FED" JEWS
IGNORE MEMEFLAG JEWS

I have no friends. I did when I was healthy, when I had money. I had girls, guys, family all over me wondering how I am and laughing with me. I get sick, need help, lose my lively hood, my money. All dude friends, girlfriends, family abandon me. Tell me I'm a burden. I've spent most my life helping others, making others feel good. They turn on me and left me here alone. Fuck them. All the internet says kys. I just might soon

Suicide is never the answer, user.
You'd probably even find someone willing to help you out here.
Don't be a demoralized faggot and do what needs to be done.

fuck that. they're suppose to be shipping shit to me.