What's it like to live in a commieblock?

What's it like to live in a commieblock?

Attached: 184848.jpg (1024x768, 207.77K)

I live in a high-rise apartment downtown in my major USA city.
I imagine it's pretty comparable.

Honestly I don't know what those Russian types are complaining about. I've seen Seinfeld so I know what big city apartment life is like. Can you imagine RUSSIAN Seinfeld? Those commie blocks are probably packed to the rim with funny antics.

It's shit, the architecture gives you depression but oh well not like i know anything else lmao.

Looks the same as it does in any capitalist country, except under capitalism you'll pay out your ass for them to a corrupt landlord and get violently evicted by the state if you're ever down on your luck

Comfy

Somehow it's comfy and hell on earth at the same time

idk what it's like to live in one but i've been in a few uk commie blocks, most are demolished now

It's just like a place to live but with a lot of people doing the same in it.

Not that bad but still very commie.

I lived in good designed commie blocks, there were playgrounds and shit. Lived in modern one with the same. Capitalist commie blocks are shit though because they want money and don't care about people.

very comfortable

depends on the neighbors it can be hell or okay. In the past it must be hell since the walls were paper thin so you did have no privacy whatsoever. bud nowadays most of them have reconstruction and are isolated

>*Kraminsky barges into apartment and takes Jenya's pickled squashes*
>"hey, where are you going with those?"
>"Nyumenov's place, we are watching the olympic hockey"
>(clenches fist) "...Nyumenov!"

I live in a square commieblock in Rotterdam with inside and outside apartments.
Living on the outside apartments ironically is shit, those cucks breathe in gasoline and are kept awake by sounds, niggers and lights.
I live on the inside, looking out over the courtyard, where i can watch my female neighbours with binoculars and sit on a crate of beer in front of my door.

rather live there than some florida condo that collapses and kills you

>Make it night-time and add a bunch of digital advertisements everywhere
BASED!!!! BAAAASED!!!

>add neon signs with japanese letters
O M G what a cyberpunk paradise!

If you don't know any better it is simply life. I know better, so it was always weird to me when I would visit my family.

kek

Attached: tokyo.jpg (1280x1517, 549.17K)

have you got a lift, or is it all stairs?

not a "commieblock" but when i was working in some places in asia i stayed in similar sorts of high rises
the buildings themselves can be pretty miserable. you have to just focus on your own flat and try to make it your own. at least in asia there is pretty low crime in most places.
the higher end ones are pretty good. they have their own swimming pools and so on and are usually close to shopping malls
also, if your view is like the op pic, you can pass the time quite agreeably with a pair of binoculars.

Sad

I assume excessive misery, and reeking of vodka, even if you don't drink.

Commiblocks vary a lot, but they typically suck. Shitty water, thin internal walls and poor ventilation are typical.

Ironically Stalin era housing can be really comfy