People speak like retarded niggers now

Did anyone else notice just how bad our language has deteriorated? I'm very sad at how much the English language has degraded in the past century with the mass subhuman immigration, dysgenics, and negrification of society, culture, and language.

>the loss of the who/whom distinction
>the loss of distinct phonology, dropping "t", slurring words
>retard nigger-tier vocabulary
>bad grammar
>nigger slang
>like... like... like... like...
>"literally" improperly used

It's despicable how modern English sounds. I look at prose from 150 years ago and recordings from the early 20th century, and see and hear nothing but a language superior to our own contemporary one. People just SOUNDED MORE INTELLIGENT, because they WERE. Zoomers sound like complete retard niggers. I'd be interested in hearing the non-anglos talk about how their language and speech have been vitiated and maculated by the great replacement and nonexistent academic standards as well.

Attached: ebonics.jpg (512x401, 42.5K)

this is what we brought into our home. what could anyone expect

Attached: orcsreadyforbattlesudan.jpg (1600x1200, 350.84K)

badly*

see, I even made a little fuckup myself, it's from being on the internet all day and being surrounded with low IQ monkeys that mutilate English

You don't need to say "complete retard niggers." since the complete is already implied in that sentence. Retard.

Attached: 1643576319690.jpg (828x566, 44.62K)

Man yall mfs deadass aint bussin rn frf ong sheissshhhh

whom is a stupid british thing invented by a king, it was only meant to be spoken at his court or in his presense. he's fucking dead, bro, get over the whom bullshit. everyone who says whom is just a peasant pretending to be a nobleman in court next to the king.
>the rest of the language is being niggerized
correct, fuck kikes and fuck niggers.

>how bad our language has deteriorated
badly

Stop saying the N word. It's not cool or awesome or "based" or, in any way, good. It just makes you look like a racist lowlife, the kind whose ass I've kicked on more than one occasion for mouthing off.

You only made this thread just to troll and waste people time with your retarded low iq brain

nana yall white bozos be lowkey cray on god no cap frfr 100 100

see I edited my sentence and didn't proofread, initially it was "how bad our modern language is?", then I changed it without looking back over the sentence.

lol imagine waging non stop war on them just to steal their aks lol

nigger

Agree.

I represent them in court. Do you know what is grotesquely fascinating? These poor whites have strains of white pride but they are black ghetto in speech, mannerisms and culture.

They use black speak, call their Gf/BF “boo”, they put their gimme caps on sideways, they hold guns sideways gangsta style.

Even the girls “be talking like they black.” But, when they talk about prison and jail, the worst part to them? Being caged up with blacks.

They never read, have no hobbies other than getting high and getting laid and many will opt for disability and stealing than to working. If I need to know where missing clients are, I use my paralegal’s Facebook log in and check their pages. Their statuses are: I be hustling. With the red 100 sign- meaning they are selling drugs and making cash.

They are so foolish and lost, it is cringe worthy. They don’t have a pool of broad education and knowledge to pull from to understand the world other than black rap videos and song lyrics. Talking with them while waiting at times, I have discovered most of them did not have books and magazines in the home as children. They have never attended church or cultural events, even something as benign as a Christmas Carol with Scrooge.

Ebonics is actually a cute and valid dialect. Black Americans are naturally bilingual which is high iq, unlike you chuds

Same her user. New words from north africa are being incorporated into our language and even natives employ it and think it's cool and "modern". If you speak correct, formal french like we used to 30-40 years ago you're mocked and viewed as a boomer.

Worst part is the gouvernement reinforcing this instead of preserving our linguistic heritage.

man this post is based n bussin
no cap, fr fr

I bench 315, I'd mogg you in my absurd shirt, then knock you the fuck out with a single punch. Then push down on the back of your head and drag it across the floor until your face ripped off your skull.

I just talk normal at work, and I confuse people sometimes. They don’t like words with more than two syllables. My boss constantly asks me to dumb it down with customers because I sound “too technical”

Proof? Abuse me daddy

Attached: fag3.jpg (490x350, 32.13K)

Jeepers Creepers where you get those peepers?
Jeepers Creepers where you get those eyes?