What the fuck is the matter with you people? Why can’t you show an ounce of respect for your country...

What the fuck is the matter with you people? Why can’t you show an ounce of respect for your country? Why must you disgrace Canada?

Attached: A27E4EB9-EB9E-41EC-B13D-6A8BE37E6FC4.jpg (1170x977, 397.52K)

Attached: Without hypocritical opinions you would have none.jpg (3293x2214, 3.79M)

>Jagmeet Singh

Living in Canada with a name like that is more despicable than literally pissing on their graves

Attached: 1640042772018.jpg (567x611, 57.48K)

Obviously they didn't fight hard enough for our freedoms if whiny shit skins like Dogmeat wield any power

>Living in Canada with a name like that is more despicable than literally pissing on their graves
It's 100% disrespectful and why you know Indians are all POS with no intention of assimilating or blending into our society - all they want to do is leach off of us and take for themselves. They don't even try to hide it.

I have no respect for WW2 veterans. Those fucking faggots fought against the better interest of the world, purely because their government told them to. I hope they all are burning in hell. The good guys lost.

As an ex zogbot I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that 99% of all respect for monuments exists among the lower ranks who are constantly at odds with the upper ranks. The upper ranks are a bunch of college/university indoctrinated "greater good" commies who commit sedition on the daily by contradicting the values in the charter of rights and freedoms. Jagmeet Singh is absolutely among those who would look down on the unknown soldier from up high and think "Well, we have plenty more where that came from"

Alas, the true intentions of the trucker strike is exposed.

Attached: D8DF217C-9143-4A62-81DC-143C2ED24C94.jpg (1170x1150, 926.6K)

That raghead can return to the Punjab, where he belongs, and where no one that is not sikh cannot immigrate to.

But we're the evil ones..pfff

Everything this guy says seems like an insincere larp. It's like knows he should say things like that but doesn't actually mean any of it. Deeply cynical and power hungry.

Attached: W3LPYU6ELNCEJPN3L6B7WWZQI4.jpg (1200x675, 96.54K)

this

GOOD MORNING SIRS, MEMORIAL SIRS BLOODY BLOODY

poojeets are the nastiest most bitter and resentful shitskins there can be, they move to the West to leach off White societies and enjoy luxury of toilets, yet seethe with hatred and rage toward their host population just like jews
like Hari Kondabalu who got Apu character canceled from Simpsons!

Attached: problem with Apoo.jpg (1918x1160, 501.99K)

Same tactics used to disparage Melbourne tradey protests. It was spammed by media and worked well to dissolve support for protestors. Beware

IT IS A FUCKING WORLD WAR ONE STATUE
NOBODY WAS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM IN THAT WAR
WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CHOICE IN ENTERING IT BUT THEY CONSCRIPTED US ANYWAY

The unknown soldier can suck my motherficking balls.

I googled this shit and the only thing that came up was some woman shouting "freedom". Did they catch one person pissing near it or dancing near it and now they are pretending everyone did? Did those things even happen?

>opposing government mandates = fascism
how do these people even get platforms

Pretty sure every dead soldier would be marching on capitals themselves if they knew what they'd really died for. Normies will eat soapbox stand ego stroking garbage like this all day though. Nepotism and vanity is like a malignant cancer boring through collective morality.

Attached: BLM hates black soldiers.png (571x768, 571.97K)

They fought for Jews, not for freedom. Stop lying.

You underestimate the zogbot's determination to die for the Jew.