Spotify CAVES, will add COVID FACT CHECKS to all podcasts mentioning vaccine

Spotify Technology SA outlined steps it will take to halt the spread of misleading information about Covid-19 on its audio-streaming service in an attempt to quell a growing controversy over its support for the podcast host Joe Rogan.

Spotify published internal rules Sunday governing what content is and isn’t allowed on its service, and Chief Executive Officer Daniel Ek said in a blog post that the company will add an advisory to any podcast episode that addresses the coronavirus. That advisory will direct listeners to a hub offering more information about the pandemic.

Spotify created rules governing acceptable content on its service years ago and created a hub with Covid-19 information early in the pandemic. While those policies have been accessible for employees, the company didn’t make them public until Sunday after a series of scandals jeopardized its business.

bostonglobe.com/2022/01/30/business/spotify-adds-covid-notices-attempt-quell-dustup-over-joe-rogan/

Attached: 1528139189227.jpg (225x225, 8.37K)

This will be what triggers the leftist artist avalanche of pulling music.
Never, ever, ever acknowledge or apologize to a leftist.

> Never, ever, ever acknowledge or apologize to a leftist.
This. Every fucking leftist should be exterminated

>358914334
>358914539
>No really, this means they will remove Rogan, goyim! Any day now!
I accept your admission of defeat, kikes.

Yep. Won't be good enough in till Rogan is completely ousted. All this does is show them that it's working so they should keep doing it.

It's over roganailures

Joe is about to go the way of Molyneux and Trump

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Peace

It is 2022. Rogan does not spotify to make money distribute his show. He is an actor. This is all theater.

>does not need spotify

HAHAHA
Please put more covid shit in the borders while I listen to rogan in the background on my PC for free.
All Rogan needs to do is absolutely nothing at this point.

If he gets kicked off spotify then he can paywall and I'll gladly pay for his shit. This is glorious.

joe rogan is a stupid ape and you're all basedjacks who worship him

No, we like championing an underdog

Attached: David-And-Goliath.jpg (1000x1330, 221.52K)

They must be listening to lawyers. Better position whould be to state they are not edditors of content and do not want to take on the liability as one.
“Sink that faceburg tittanic”

This

Attached: Joe.jpg (615x342, 85.18K)

>celebrity
>underdog
god you're such a faggot it's unreal

confirmed

you have lost every election since 2016.
>This. Every fucking leftist should be exterminated
its gonna be the other way around fuckwit.
you are the MINORITY now.

Attached: 2 weeks after he won.png (712x1087, 315.1K)

Hopefully he will chimp out over the censorship and they lose their 100
Mil when he has and exit out

>you have lost every election since 2016

Retard alert

>and Trump
So you’ll be obsessed for years after this?

Rogan doesn't need spotify

Now it gets interesting.