If all of Turkey's neighbors joint forces and carried of a multi-frontal invasion of Turkey...

If all of Turkey's neighbors joint forces and carried of a multi-frontal invasion of Turkey. Would their combined strength be enough to bring down Turkey and balkanize it?

Attached: Blue vs Red.png (772x472, 19.84K)

Picrel is enough to kill turks.

Attached: Roach killer.jpg (1000x1000, 84.1K)

no

you only need one man and a can of Raid bug spray to genocide the entirety of turkey

they just have to wait for the kurds and syrians/afghanis/etc.to finish outbreeding the turks

I support Turkey over Greece.

Stay out of it Bulgaria, I don't want to fight the Turks for you again.

Yes, but why? There isn't much of value left in that country.

Yes, but it would unironically be better to do it diplomatically and culturally. Turn Turkey Christian, renegotiate constantinople, use it as a bargaining chip to take Turkey into a new defensive pact, push Christianity into the rest of the middle east, kill the jews occupying Israel.

no chance

This a military analis tread. It's a fictional war. I just want to know if the blue countries combined power is enough to beat Turkey

analysis*

Not even Bongland and Frogland beat it. What makes you think MENA + Greece can?

Attached: 429.jpg (750x482, 70.5K)

I see the pan-Turkic pact stands strong.

Attached: 733E9664-2137-4E5B-816F-E2BE445CB5FE.jpg (208x187, 40.39K)

What about Iran? They are big and have a huge population too

We should pay Egypt to attack them, give them half of Cyprus in return.

Apparently economics is the way to kill roaches these days. They didn't evolve enough to understand how interest rates work

Problem is that they have around 20M Azeris and Turkmens.

Azeris would gladly slaughter all of turkey if it was a jihad or am i wrong?

Yes. The thing is: they would never do such a thing to a muslim neighbor especially if non muslims try to fight with them

It's not 1913 anymore