I've Come Up With A Solution To The Pitbull Problem:

If your dog hurts anyone or destroys property, you should be held legally liable for that. The charges should be applied to you, because you bought the dog, you trained the dog (or didn't) and as such, the dog is your responsibility. Being your responsibility means that the dog's actions are now held against you.

It is no different than if I install a solar panel improperly and it falls off my roof and hits a child and kills it. I would be legally responsible for that child's death.

If dog owners won't agree to this, then they are implicitly admitting that their dog is a danger to society and it's a huge gamble that they even have it. They are essentially banking on the thing not going berserk and killing someone.

Attached: GettyImages-513392620-scaled-e1635191773380.jpg (700x467, 35.06K)

I’m thinking based.
Hope one of these foul gargoyles mauls my ex’s pretty face off

i thought it was this way
iv got 1 dog thats a personal liability and she bites.
and she is under my care and control all the time.
just be a good dog owner and never get a dog that has a power level above your own

Attached: bork.png (441x539, 432.77K)

Brilliant.

>I've Come Up With A Solution To The Pitbull Problem:
I have another solution for pitbulls.

Attached: XYLITOL.png (504x600, 454.56K)

Lol, put some xylitol infused dog treats around bushes, but very little amounts of dog treats with a lethal amount of xylitol.

If you do this all over the neighbourhoud xddd.

anyone who's fucking beast bites a another person should get executed on the spot, full stop.

My dog is very protective of my wife, kids, cats, and property. He was trained to do that. Fuck around and find out.

Attached: Zyklon_16.jpg (1848x1648, 653.6K)

I’m in favor of Holocausting all shitbulls regardless if they’re good dogs or not.

Would be so funny if one day your ugly and dumb dog attacks your kids and wife and kills them.
I would be laughing in your fat ugly face.

>i thought it was this way
No, if your dog kills someone, they'll just put it down. You won't go to jail or anything for it.

In my system, if your dog so much as bites someone, you would be held accountable. The owner could choose a civil lawsuit, but the state/crown would HAVE to go after you for criminal negligence at the very least, but in more severe cases, it would pursue homicide charges. Especially in the case of children.

>711
>goodmorning sirs

So, that shit is bad for dogs? I remember this one story this guy posted on Any Forums about him trying to kill his girlfriend's dog and he would proposely leave it out in the cold or do all sorts of shit and couldn't kill it. One day, his girlfriend was getting some Tylenol and dropped one on the ground the mutt ate it and died shortly thereafter.

Is it traceable? I don't know shit about dogs and how much people care if their pets die. How thoroughly do they do the autopsy? lol

I'm with you, Ahmed, but our leaders don't have the gall for this. I think my suggestion is a good starting point because it essentially makes the owners admit that they are playing with fire at your expense.

Yeah, I'm sure "very protective" won't ever mean that your dog bites someone's face off when they hug your wife or kid, right?

Attached: YesGoyim.jpg (305x346, 71.73K)

>I’m in favor of Holocausting all shitbulls regardless if they’re good dogs or not.
Interesting fact:
Pitbulls have their jaws "build" different than other dog breeds.
Many people don't know this.
Any other dog if it bites you and holds you with his teeth, you can punch the dog in the nose and it will let it go.
Not pitbulls. Their jaws just lock and it will not let it go no matter how hard you punch that piece of shit in the nose.

I like to gather all pitbulls and send them to China. Let the chinks cook them alive.

That’s not even a pit Bull Lmaoooooo!

In America you can sue someone if their dog attacks you. You also can't be held legally accountable if you kill the dog for attacking you. Pretty much what you're proposing already exists here but retards don't know how to lawyer up so they assume it doesn't.

>he hasnt taken the poison sausage-pill

Attached: poison sausage.jpg (1004x682, 133.84K)

Are you dumb???

I would love to feed pedophiles to pitbulls though. That’s the only thing I could find them useful for. Do live broadcasts of pedophiles being dropped into a cage full of hungry pitbulls.

That’s an American Bully. Completely different dog faggot. I own one and it’s the biggest wimp of a dog ever. He only looks big.

But ok, use a pic of a different breed to bait your low iq audience. Faggot.

You can fuck around and find out.

YWNBAW

Your dog is fucking ugly

Damn bruh you sound tough as fuck. You probably kick so much ass. I’m scared as fuck of you already.

Why you are so dumb, homo turd?
girl, relax.

fuck shitbulls

Attached: a132d4c5825f1d76fc46302b318049b944552adf2b8701d738bdc637c87f5d32_1.jpg (554x435, 37.39K)

but if my 7' fence is clearly marked with "dangerous dogs at large" signage i would need to say if you dont get out on your own ill most likely be taking whats left of you innawoods

Attached: 13929618_f520.jpg (520x376, 37.53K)

>If your dog hurts anyone or destroys property, you should be held legally liable for that. The charges should be applied to you, because you bought the dog, you trained the dog (or didn't) and as such, the dog is your responsibility. Being your responsibility means that the dog's actions are now held against you.

at least in the US, isn't that basically the law?

This isn’t fair to black people though.

Oh you came up with that, did you? I thought this was a common practice in civilized society, kek. In our country the owner and the handler are both responsible, but majority is on the owner. It's all about how you train the dog. I have some friends who own pittbulls and they're darlings.

Attached: 1607110659155.gif (360x480, 3.16M)

Just shoot any shitbull that approaches you off leash. The kind of person who would own one is guaranteed to be a mongrel with no self control as well, so you get to shoot the owner for free once they charge you for stopping their dog which charged you.