Settle this for once

Settle this for once
is this true or not

Attached: 1643569678521.png (809x763, 321.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey OP, and anons. I say this very politely, the NIV is NOT the word of God. Here's an example:
>John 3:16 (NIV) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Vs
>John 3:16 (KJV) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
You see the NIV says "one and only Son" which is incorrect and makes no sense in context of the bible. Adam, angels, the children of Israel and Christians are referred to as sons of God in the bible. The difference is that the Lord Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. That's why the KJV says he's the only begotten. Which is factually correct. While the NIV is saying a blatant lie. The NIV also has verses missing, and supposedly 60k words missing as well. So dear user, I counsel to stop reading the NIV and start reading the KJV.
>saved according to the Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1643354438814.gif (500x717, 852.08K)

it's like at least 1 molecule of every breath youve ever taken is still in your lungs. It doesnt mean anything.

1 drop rule

Well I've nutted in my fair share of women so maybe some of my genes will be passed on

It is. I’ve experienced it first hand how it changes you.

Yes. It's why women pick up personalities as well.
It's a survival trait, and a Curse.

doesnt work like that, you leave dna in the woman

So this is the issue we trust the science on?

/thread

most of the feminists will refute this so it's probably true
which she will then pass on if she has kids, right?

Imagine if this was your wife

Attached: 1643100856477.webm (668x1080, 2.56M)

It's really upsetting that science seems to have rugpulled itself. Then again, probably honked from the start; I have no lab of my own to reproduce similar results. So really, I have to either trust them or Jesus along with my own perception. Hah.

I have a few ideas why he did it

>probably honked from the start
with the increasing specialization of science, it's been honked for a long time. Basically there are a few people who actually know what they are talking about and every other scientist just trusts them. So you have nefarious organizations hijacking it for their own purpose, like climate change. Easy to bribe or threaten loss of funding when you control the funding. The great scientists of the past were all well rounded. You just have to look at the data and try to make the best judgement for yourself. And Idk how true this shit is, maybe it is something very negligible. This is clearly a shill thread to demoralize men against modern women.. like the 40 other threads like it currently

Why is The Predator in OP’s picrel?

I guess it would make sense, assuming women are sexually selecting for fit partners.

no, the baby comes from the egg cell which is already formed when the woman is born

the original study was about fruit fucking flies, and every retard since has just taken it and ran with that.
no, women don't store men's dna.

Attached: 1642800644747.jpg (680x653, 76.4K)

Soooo roasties are based bros?

it's because from early in pregnancy some cells from the baby stay with the mom permanently, even if the baby doesn't make it

Why is she doing these stupid hand bumps

>same thread
>different flag

oh yea, that makes sense

Women aren't fruit flys you sad little man!

It's a tiktok thing. They do little dances like that to get more views. So she is essentially milking her own son death to gain attention.

Attached: 1643144107674.jpg (818x1167, 289.04K)

is that finally hitting normies so they won't be disgusting fornicators anymore?