Glowniggers in Canada Truck protest

And here comes the glowniggers. Right on schedule as the Redditors make a narrative of this being a white supremacist right winged movement.

Honestly, fuck you jannies for collaborating with them on this board.

If you're at the protest and you're seeing this, please do me a solid and give them a punch for me. Thanks leafs.

Attached: FedInTruckProtest.png (332x296, 226.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notandrea/status/1487871040231546882?s=20&t=Dy8tfQylUA9jYU9fmeRjog
youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Right on schedule as the Redditors make a narrative of this being a white supremacist right winged movement
>Reddit spacing
Pottery. KYS, faggot.

>No u
Kys vaxxer

I'm unvaxxed, Amerimutt.

Then why are you defending glowniggers. Vaxxers are their pets.

>whites fight back against anything = "mah white supremacists"

Eat shit you kike. That game plan won't work anymore & no one gives a shit about being called a racist now.

>MUH GLOWIES
Holy shit this board, as if CIA or CSIS had nothing else to do but larping as some neonazi crap waving memeflags. Le tme guess, 06/01 was also a psyop, right op ?

Attached: roguefeds.jpg (1080x1080, 1.33M)

Says the one with a meme flag. Don't you got some soup to pour into your own asshole? You know what I am referring to.

twitter.com/notandrea/status/1487871040231546882?s=20&t=Dy8tfQylUA9jYU9fmeRjog

We see you

>glowniggers

Attached: tumblr_b0fadbf0ddee742367ff74ec7b2948b8_6c3598d1_640.jpg (631x486, 41.95K)

Post skin with time tag.

>muh prime minister

Fuck you, he is the only man there with nuts.

>B-b-but I can't associate with Nazis! How else will I be able to comply with my enemies political demands?! My enemies seem to fear this thing the most! Better listen to what they say and comply!

Pathetic

Attached: 1624382148380.jpg (1096x1106, 74.98K)

>Don't you got some soup to pour into your own asshole?
Fucking cringe you are, and I'd better not know what exactly "you are referring to".

He's your weapon to end the convoy through political defamation. You really think we are stupid enough to believe your bullshit. Maybe we should abolish the CIA and FBI.

Then you're a pet, not a fed. You do it for FREE

Yes, abolish CIA and FBI.

>G-g-guys someone brought a Nazi flag. Trucker protest is over. Let's all get vaxxed and just go home, I don't want to get in trouble with the guys who want to get my children on hormone therapy.

Frankly conservatism is the ideology of bad optics. Learn to be a coward on your end.

There's no "doing for free". Pretending intelligence agencies have nothing to do but sending some of their agents on a protest waving swastikas knowing PERFECRTLY things could go completely wrong and they get exposed is just totally insane. Ready to bet the guy is browsing this board too.

I like that it's a single nazi flag and a single Confederate flag people are losing their shit over.

Conservatism is for the mentally ill tranny faggots. They don't a actually believe in freedom. They just want the freedom to be degenerate cowards and beg on their hands in knees not to be killed by a AIDs ridden homosexual jew.

Trudeau fled Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo

Post nose kike.

Attached: IMG_20220130_161610.jpg (2877x3836, 2.48M)