What are the political implications of eating red meat and why is there a push against it?

What are the political implications of eating red meat and why is there a push against it?

Attached: Label-detective-Rare-meat-iStock-687790334.jpg (1470x1200, 158.88K)

It's very bad for the environment, and will likely be banned in 100 years time.

Commies want us to EAT BUGS.

elites want to pack as many people on the planet as they can without any regard for quality of life because they only care about aggregate profit. any other answer is a fucking lie. humans are not supposed to eat vegetation.

cows will be blamed for climate change

it makes you strong and is good for the brain. they want you weak and stupid

Attached: 1626570794478.jpg (680x670, 51.67K)

MEat in incredibly unhealthful and needs to be eliminated because humans were never meant to eat it and cannot digest it.

Its the main thing that can heal your physical body. Thats why its getting banned.

Moves you to the top of the food chain, makes you more manly and strong
They have to make you weak to properly subdue you
You will eat ze bugs, user

ok, keep eating your basedburgers wrapped in plastic, packaged in a carboard box, processed in a factory that used all sorts of carbon and fossil fuels, your diet is a joke and you will die before the amerifat eating burgers every day.

Attached: 1643329997758.jpg (881x1024, 114.83K)

Fact check: False.
All agriculture accounts for just about 10% of carbon emissions. Red meat production is easily less than 5%.
The vast majority of carbon emissions come from cars, industry, housing.
Switching to nuclear and electric vehicles is all you need to do.
Now go out and buy a Tesla.

>humans were never meant to eat it
Humans have been eating meat since before they resembled apes without a single lapse of time. Every organ of our body, starting with our teeth, is well-equipped for this.
>Humans can't digest red meat
This is just blatantly untrue. By every possible definition of "digest" we are well-equipped to eat red meat.
>If you eat too much your blood pressure goes up and that's bad!
Too much of literally anything will kill you and red meat is the same.

You dumb fucks have no argument.

>Switching to nuclear
No

yes oil jew, we switch to nuclear. furthermore all waste will be thrown under jew houses, such as yours

Better health and weight loss. It's not a coincidence people go keto and lose 100lbs within a year.

did you know that there were massive herds of bison roaming the plains before lots of them got killed

This.

The human body digests meat of cattle rather well.

Meat from wild animals meh.

Stay strong and keep eating meat.

Attached: Sergio.jpg (1272x1600, 208.33K)

why do you hate cows bender?

stop being antisemitic

Attached: mars puffball mushrooms.png (768x619, 592.68K)

I don’t know bro. I can tell you that most vegans I’ve known are extremely unhealthy and are always ill. It requires no science faggotry you can see it in their skin; not healthy, no vitality, no energy. I’m sure sick people are a greater source of revenue than the healthy, so there’s your incentive.

I think they're pushing against it because of the environmental shit.

The real reason they should be pushing against it is because eating it in the quantity we do is an unnatural invention that THEY actually forced upon us after the end of WWII with the 'feed the man meat' and 'meat and three veg' campaign when they were caught dicks in the wind with nothing but meat farms for bully beef for the war effort and had the choice of either having to cull their herds or just try and sell us on the idea of eating way more meat.

Flash forward nearly a century and it's killing us nearly as fast and hard as cigarette smoking.

If you look at the known diets of your ancestors you'll see they had a 'morsel of meat weekly' usually in broths or stews. Once you cut out the meat with every fucking meal routine you'll find you'll not only have any excess weight fall off you but you'll be fitter than fuck too!

Nothing got me into peak physical shape harder and faster than laying off the meat. No wonder they wanted us to eat it though it makes us lazy and fat. Now they're back pedalling because muh environment.

>Nothing got me into peak physical shape harder and faster than laying off the meat.
strainge cause nothing got me back into top health except quitting eating only plants. theres a reason there are more ex vegans than vegans you know.

Attached: yaldabo.jpg (360x517, 80.25K)

Bullshit.

Ancient soldiers gobbled down meat by the kilograms and you are talking about "too much".

What is your alternative, eating fried foods 24/7?

Meat and fruit is a perfect diet that has everything, and dont talk about muh constipation due to fiber or some other hippie bullshit.

Cant say the same about veggies + fruit.

Atheists hate life itself and want to deprive us of all good things.

Bunch of shit. Pre agricultural humans (ie 99% of human evolution) got over 50% of calories from meat.

Some groups like the innuits got nearly 100% from wild caught high fat whole animal meat, and they were very healthy, up until they started eating westerner food like flour, sugar, etc

Blame everything on “climate change”, reduce useless eaters by 90%, trick or force them to eat onions green, preserve nature for the elite. Aka UN Agenda 2030

Attached: 51D27859-1E4E-4B1F-8E49-BD4AC252EAB7.jpg (474x595, 72.87K)

It's a way to further destroy agriculture, at least in the US. Also, probably a way to punish a voting demographic that isn't full on globohomo.

fruit and meat is what I eat now. mostly meat. after getting absolutely destroyed on vegan diet.

If u combine that with any sport it should show spectacular results.

+1 if it is weightlifting

best of luck