/GPG/ Geopolitics General #1489 - 1453 part 4 edition

Palestine, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
Another shipment of US military aid to Ukraine arrived today, as per the Secretary of Defense. Russia moves blood and other medical supplies near Ukraine.
>Ethiopia
New tigrayan offensive launched into the Afar region of Ethiopia resulting in heavy clashes with Afar based militias. Oromo Liberation Army (OLA/ WBO) carried out an attack on Ethiopian Forces in Guji Zone, East Oromia.
>Syria
Syrian Democratic Forces militia demanded that about 60 ISIS militants, still holed up in a prison a week after they attacked it, "give themselves up or risk being killed".
>Yemen
The Giants Brigades continue to advance in the Abdiya district, south of Marib, and control the isolation of Al Hamran and Al Sufi
>Sahel
Malian Foreign Minister Abdoulaye Diop has said the country’s military-dominated government was “ruling nothing out” regarding its relations with France.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT:

Attached: gayreek cope.jpg (650x975, 67.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ar39i1jm
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/China-eyes-armed-unification-with-Taiwan-by-2027-key-academic
washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/30/irish-fishermen-russia-naval-exercises/
indiatoday.in/world/story/afghan-soil-not-used-against-neighbours-taliban-assures-pakistan-nsa-1906540-2022-01-31
twitter.com/army21ye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did someone said to the greek arvanites are albanians?

whats wrong with his chin/jaw?

Still tired

Posting in da real bread

Attached: thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif (498x373, 2.42M)

posting in the ONLY legitimate bread

Attached: 1618204431776.gif (300x225, 385.51K)

(OP) #

#
It has little to do with sectarianism imho. The more sway the Iranians achieve over their traditional sphere of influence, the more they will assume the role of their historical empire and identity, no matter what type of Islamic government runs the country. Westerners (Rumis, whatever) have always had some support for them, look at the mercenaries of Xenophon, or even Western volunteers in the Constitutional Revolution of 1905. Russia’s established its buffer in the Caucasus and Iran is fine with it’s northern borders, so there’s no need for Russia to antagonize Iran. Together, the two can place a wedge between Eurasia and East Asia from Siberia to the Persian Gulf, so they will work more closely together. They’ll both side against globohomo, for the most part

With chili garlic paste in my saffron rice and lentils, I am living large in the one true thread

Attached: file.png (1000x749, 391.23K)

Spread orthodoxy and pray for the conversion of the Turks

Attached: 88E8E355-4806-45F9-B526-073EBBE96AE8.gif (350x494, 2.91M)

fag

are you jelly cuz my breads are always mogging orthodog breads?

Stop announcing early retards, shit like this happens

>358911098
Aryans aren't even nords or yamnaya for that matter, the term was used by iranians
Even hitler declared them "pure aryans" kek

obsessed

Fake turkshit spam thread
R E A L B A K E H E R E

Attached: file.png (800x296, 25.18K)

go back to bread school I announced first at post #270

yeah to be honest its a dumb pseudo scientific term

read the baker's guide
>He who announces first, bakes.
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

Βουλωσέτο ρε μαλάκα, σκάσε απλά. Άριοι είναι οι ευρωπαίοι, η σημασία μιας λέξης αλλάζει
Αρχικά οι πέρσες αποκαλούσαν τους εαυτούς τους αρίους και τότε οι πέρσες ήταν άλλη φυλή απο σήμερα, ήταν λευκοί

Based Mr. Panos
Meds carry the wisdom of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl9N9GdraQ

>China eyes 'armed unification' with Taiwan by 2027: key academic

>Mainland can bring the island under its control in a week, Jin Carong says
>Chinese President Xi Jinping will employ force to unify Taiwan with China by 2027, an influential Chinese academic who advises Beijing on foreign policy told Nikkei.

asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/China-eyes-armed-unification-with-Taiwan-by-2027-key-academic

Pretty short news, not sure if it holds any weight here

Rope, fat faggot

Should add the announcing happening after 270 or 275 replies, newcomers to the bread won't see it and bake themselves

>still SEETHING
have a double of ouzo malaka, stop stressing so much

Dumb rule made by some faggot. Also it has already been baked before he made his shit. He spammed this low quality thread intentionally.

I as a member of GPG council veto this notion
now go cry in the corner

pirate fag here, this is legitimate thread

Taiwan will lay down voluntarily after they see Ukraine

To be fair, I like Turks’ emphasis on yogurts and cheeses in their diet as a dairyboi, very nice.

>newcomers to the bread won't see it and bake themselves
that's what ctrl f is there for tho

Attached: 1620318557998.jpg (1153x769, 69.23K)

>Russia relocates naval exercise near Ireland after Irish fishermen said they would disrupt it
>Russia said it would relocate naval exercises scheduled to take place off Ireland’s southern coast beginning Feb. 3 following an outcry from local fishermen, who had pledged to protest the exercises and launched a diplomatic campaign to convince Russia to change course.

>Yuri Filatov, the Russian ambassador to Ireland, said in a news release Saturday that Russia’s defense minister had decided, “as a gesture of goodwill,” to move the military exercises outside of Ireland’s exclusive economic zone “with the aim not to hinder fishing activities by the Irish vessels in the traditional fishing areas.”

washingtonpost.com/world/2022/01/30/irish-fishermen-russia-naval-exercises/

Maybe I'll have some tsipouro

>GPG council
No such thing
No it isnt, because other one was made earlier

10% of the three has already been wasted with speeding over the right thread, let’s just decide it

Yoğurt is the way Allah intended us to eat
next time you grill some meat, try marinating them in garlic paste and yoğurt overnight
you will see what I mean fren

I am officially sanctioning you for your insolence

>Afghan soil would not be used against neighbours, Taliban govt assures Pak NSA during Kabul visit
>National Security Advisor Moeed Yusuf travelled to Afghanistan where he discussed trade ties and other issues with the top Afghan Taliban leaders who assured him that the Afghan soil would not be used against its neighbours, including Pakistan.

>Yusuf, who led a high-level inter-ministerial delegation to Kabul on January 29-30, held talks with Afghanistan's acting Deputy Prime Minister Abdul Salam Hanafi and Acting Foreign Minister Mullah Amir Khan Muttaqi.

>Hanafi assured the delegation led by Yusuf that the Afghan soil would not be used against its neighbours, including Pakistan, Dawn newspaper reported.

>"The policy of the Islamic Emirate (of Afghanistan) is clear that we will not allow anyone to use Afghan soil against [our] neighbours and other countries,” a statement issued by the presidential palace in Kabul quoted Hanafi as saying, according to the paper.
>"We also want similar action from others,” Hanafi said, while hosting the inter-ministerial delegation in the Afghan capital.

indiatoday.in/world/story/afghan-soil-not-used-against-neighbours-taliban-assures-pakistan-nsa-1906540-2022-01-31

The whole news is worth a read. If ya'll catch a news where Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan announces a ceasefire, this will mean that the Taliban and Pakistan finally came to an agreement that will probably last longer than the last one

Why then yogurt was created by steppe animists? The turks still clinging to islam is why i'll never consider you advanced people

>No such thing
newfag
>because other one was made earlier
your unannounced bread broke /gpg/ convention, simple as

Attached: 1630497170962.jpg (922x715, 28.04K)

Οι πέρσες είναι πάνω κάτω οι ίδιοι με τους χαλκολιθικούς πέρσες βλακάκο
Αλλά που να κάτσεις να διαβάσεις καμιά έρευνα
Λευκή φυλή δεν υπάρχει, δεν είναι ανθρωπολογικός ή γενετικός όρος, αμερικανιά είναι
Έχουμε βορειοδυτικούς ευρωπαίους, νότιους ευρωπαίους, βαλκάνιους, ανατολικούς κλπ, αυτά χρησιμοποιούνται
Το χρώμα του δέρματος μπορεί να αλλάξει χωρίς να αλλάξει η φυλή λόγω επιλεκτικού ζευγαρώματος και έτσι κι αλλιώς δεν έχουμε λευκό (ροζ) δέρμα μανμου
Κανείς στη μεσόγειο δεν έχει γιατί δε χρειάζεται εδώ
Σταμάτα να λαρπάρεις ως γερμανός, σε σπηλιές ζούσανε μέχρι πριν 900 χρόνια

Αλλά φυσικά θα το αγνοήσεις αυτό γιατί LE HECKIN NAZIS (who invaded my neutral country) WERE SO COOL BREH I AM JUST LIKE THEM I AM SO SUPERIOR AMIRITE

twitter.com/army21ye
An important statement by the Yemeni armed forces during the coming hours to announce the details of a wide military operation in the depth of the UAE.

I’ll try it. By the way, is there a significant difference between Turkish and Azerbaijani food? At a hotel in Baku, I saw a full cheese smorgasbord, and ayran was a second drink in convenience stores and teahouses

Probably testing the waters, predictive programming perhaps

Ve have discussed zis

I give it second veto, y'all make me wait long enough

Attached: file.png (251x201, 57.3K)

Germany is pretending to be impartial in this one but like everything it's all about its expansion

If they buy land in Siberia from Russia there is no need to take Ukraine

we ARE the steppe
also I can care less about theological opinion of someone who follows pagan child mollester as his pope

our food is similar, they do have some russian influence in the way they drink tea tho, they use this berry jam while we use honey or sugar

What stops someone from announcing at 50 replies tho?

i vote for this one

Attached: ththhyyjy.gif (400x225, 539.17K)

that's nothing, I announced for #1453 3 months ahead

They'll have to recruit a Durand army to keep that intact, I wonder how mobilization is doing now post-mutts

Έλα βουλωσέτο βρωμιάρη μιγά, στην εικόνα είναι παιδιά στην σοσιαλιστική αντίσταση και μοιάζουν με γερμανούς, βασικά όλοι οι ευρωπαίοι μοιάζουν μεταξύ τους
Και σταμάτα να λες μαλακίες που άκουσες απ τον Sargon περι ανύπαρκτης λευκής φυλής, αυτό είναι το πιο ηλίθιο πράγμα που έχω ακούσει
Μπορείς να πείς οτι η λευκή φυλή είναι φάσμα και δεν είναι όλοι οι λαοί της ίδιοι, αλλά όχι πως δεν υπάρχει.

Attached: DAG,_borci.jpg (440x623, 67.17K)

>t.

Attached: gayreek dawn.jpg (239x207, 24.92K)