Press F to apologize

I am sorry for this leafs.

F

Attached: 1916AA66-EDF8-4231-B57B-09F0A97502C6.jpg (1242x2153, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry? For what??
youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU

Attached: 1643567818772.png (999x1818, 1.6M)

Why don't you go talk about it on Twitter instead?
Sounds good?

Why are they carrying a flag with a Jewish symbol on it?

reminder, 10% of twitters users are responsible for 80% of the tweets.

This is the only instance they constantly point to. A little vignette of 5 people standing by themselves.

Right on time called it yesterday, leafs prepare for this to be the picture that will be the one plastered everywhere for your protest... I really hate that faggot ass Dr Hotez

So that’s why I always get banned when the shits going down

The organizers are offering 3000$ for anyone with any info on the flag carrier.

SURFER NO!!!!

Attached: 43243242.jpg (591x478, 26.4K)

the fed was spotted here too (still don't know where that is though)

Attached: nazi.jpg (605x613, 152.84K)

I bet you those are plain clothes police officers

Pretty cool, thanks for finally linking a good video.

They're obviously trying to call Trudeau a nazi though.

This cuck is the one at Children's Hospital in Houston that made the patent-free vaccine that absolutely no one is using

I wonder why everyone is re-tweeting the same exact picture of a nazi flag? I mean jeez this is the FluKluxKlan rally of extremists and hateful racists, surely there are hundreds of nazi flags waving about, or at least the same nazi flag in different places or something? Seems kind of strange that in a protest filled with so much hate and so many white supremacists, there's only this one picture of one person with a nazi flag, and you never even see the same persons with that same flag anywhere else - just standing their on their own apart from the bulk of the protests. Sure is strange.

Guaranteed to be RCMP. They’ve been caught running false flags so many times we've lost count.

Don’t know about Canada, but in the States, a grey cap is a sign of glowies.
Watch the films of the aggressors during Jan 6

Oh no the heckin' didn't! Not the naughty flag! That right there is one herk jerking dongle brötchen!

>Mentally challenged liberals pretending to be upset over the one glowfag with a nazi flag.

Attached: 1643525994148.jpg (900x565, 137.21K)

HITLER WAS RIGHT

FUCK OFF BLACK ROCK KIKE FAGGOT NIGGER

Can you give details on other false flags they've done?

I feel like law enforcement subversion tactics are becoming less effective. Even liberals I know scoff at the idea anybody would be stupid enough to fly a Nazi flag at this point, but then again most of the liberals I know are moderates. Not the reddit-browsing, twatter-obsessed lefties that the media gives voice to.

How about typing "false flags RCMP Canada" into a search engine. Lazy kiwi bastard.

Its antifa kid..