Soooo

How shall we ruin black history month, pol?

Attached: niggermonth.jpg (1920x1080, 247.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
archive.org/details/george_lincoln_rockwell
theroot.com/nearly-half-of-black-women-have-herpes-1790878841
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lithuanian flag

those niggers got really mad at the whole "It's ok to be white" thing

Why aren't blacks insulted by this bullshit pandering? It's all either cheap made up propaganda about "we wuz pharaohs" or "this it the first black man to do X, decades after a white man did it first".

Perhaps we should plaster "It's ok to be white" all over twatter then. We gotta be in the hundreds to make an effect though.

they are dumb

> Why aren't blacks insulted by this bullshit pandering?
Because, they're... niggers

Yeah, but surely at least some of them are of average intelligence and see the bullshit, no?

Attached: E31FFF56-62A9-42DB-9B1F-D1C5715BEC8E.jpg (1112x1377, 1.04M)

Jewish
Lives
Matter

niggers so uncreative they copy flag of lithuania and flip it behind the caption like how they flipped flag of u.s. on 2020

Because it benefits them

Attached: 1641196018618m.jpg (732x1024, 97.41K)

rare and kek'd

You have to intertwine Black History Month with crime statistics and treat it as a month of education.

By creating normalfaggot sock puppets that lean left and push Malcom X's message of black separatism to the niggers. Convince them that either returning to Africa or at least racial balkanization is the only way to protect them from the white devil

there are probably afew but they will always be drowned out by the majority, also in addition to being stupid by white standards they are all psycho pathic heist levels of narcissism of any race

Say nigger in public a lot

Blacks make marvelous Roman Catholics

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Reject the modern world.jpg (720x738, 137.14K)

Attached: prideflagqpoc-1617843757.png (480x295, 33.35K)

Overwhelm companies who participate in black squares for the sake of solidarity

you will never be picrel

Attached: woman.jpg (1280x1920, 462.93K)

Call it black and white history month

That there's a lot of grey in between

Attached: 1643200936372.jpg (640x569, 62.77K)

Let them have their month why not
A white history month would be cool too
Are there asian and hispanic months?

Give them the truth show black inventors, poets, musicians but ironically match it with black on black crime, home invasions, incarceration statistics, single family homes and top it off with A Lebron Sprite Commercial and tap into Lebrons teammate fucking his mom

Attached: 83FC7BEA-8463-43D4-8059-23B6E0A5A91D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Then Any Forums can be the next Commander Rockwell and stand with them, separate but equal, as white separatists. Don't have to be buddy buddy but still push for the same thing, racial segregation.
>link related
archive.org/details/george_lincoln_rockwell
Save a copy of these speeches in case they disappear from the Internet.

Attached: George_Lincoln_Rockwell_nation_of_islam.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

They're going to ruin it themselves on the first day. The February 1st 5 o'clock news in every city across the country is going to have at least one brazen crime caught on video and everyone in the audience is going to see the perp and have the same thought
>jeez, another 27 days of pretending this matters at all

>why not
Because their history could be condensed in a few minutes, what do they need a whole month for? Discover the spear from scratch?

I hope you're saving those top few inches of foam to make cutouts for your NODs

Why does black history month just focus on american blacks?

Attached: 09683452-034u826u0jt59.png (1200x977, 360.33K)

With all the hate Asians have been getting from blacks maybe we should go down the path of "it's ok to be Asian". They would have a hard time going against that.

>A white history month would be cool too
>Are there asian and hispanic months?
Nope, not that I know of. There might be but I'm 35 and have never heard of any month being dedicated to niggers or women (and I'm pretty sure I heard niggers have 2 black history months now)

how do I save them? I'm a great admirer of GLR

there are

Why is it a month? You really only need 5 minutes to cover it.

This is a white centric board, u/eurasiantiger

We join it.

Being dedicated to anything* but niggers and women
Just goes to show how much attention they get

Nah the user is correct. "It's ok to be white" flips them off.

I like this idea

Attached: 09347567928345.jpg (1286x383, 146.2K)

Something like JDownloader

They’re the foot soldiers of globohomo. It’s what they live for

thanks user

>ttention they
way to much

National Hispanic Heritage Month is annually celebrated from September 15 to October 15 in the United States for recognizing the contributions and influence of Hispanic Americans to the history, culture, and achievements of the United States.

You're welcome, user, White pride worldwide. Have a rare Hitler

Attached: 9Vc6.gif (500x200, 996.59K)

Checked and damn, maybe it's because I'm out of school for a while. Only thing I ever remember hearing about is spades and holes

We need to elegantly meme the following. >There needs to be free healthcare for black women
>Nearly half of black women have genital herpes
>Why isn't the government doing something about this?

theroot.com/nearly-half-of-black-women-have-herpes-1790878841

Attached: RideTheHonk.webm (720x720, 714.56K)

By celebrating it with them and dominating it. Turn Black History Month into a Celebration month for all human beings until eventually black people are removed from it altogether and have to congregate among themselves and conspire about whites again. Then the drunken whites will feel like they're helping.

idk if you guys live in a leftwing shithole area aswell but these *insert minority* months are celebrated like crazy

uuu....
h-honk?

we need tos op calling them minoritys they make up like 30% of the global population

yeah i know but you get what i'm saying