Just sent my friend a box of potatoes to america...

Just sent my friend a box of potatoes to america, he told me there is a huge shortage of potatoes and you can only buy two potatoes in most grocery stores. I thought its a joke but he sent me this pic, america is really in trouble under Biden

Attached: qs67tkmfvf111.jpg (3024x4032, 928.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>individually wrapped potatotoes
that has got to be a gag gift of some kind, right?

The slav shortage is not on the potato end here, but on the good mayonnaise end

That's why i see it as my patriotic duty to secretly pour my piss bottle on them
>t. Trucker

Potatoes that are 4 years out of date?

Attached: 1591401509486.png (338x347, 140.8K)

he's joking
they do sell these but honestly i don't know who would buy them
you can get a 5 pound bag of potatoes for 3 dollars

Horrific

Attached: potato1.jpg (478x640, 134.89K)

They’re the stupid Whole Foods kind for people that can’t figure out how to bake a potato without the help of petrochemicals and microwaves.

I just bought a 10 pound bag for $6

>microwave in wraps
first rule of cooking is do not heat your food in plastic

Wtf are you talking about, nigger? We are the potato kings. Ever heard of Idaho? Probably not, but we have an entire state that's dedicated to potato production. The gov found out that Idaho soil is perfect for spuds, so they turned the entire state into a farm. That first farm is now Boise, ID.

Don't come at me with your fucking European bullshit. We'll be sending your nigger loving asses some potatoes if you don't shut the fuck up. I'm gonna go throw a fucking potato into the street. Why? Because I'm American- that's why. I can afford to do shit like that, cause we're rich and we are the potato kings of the world. Do you have a province, region, state or anything similar to Idaho? Didn't think so, and even if you did, it'd be sooooo small, nothing like Big Spud Idaho.

Fun facts:

Idaho feeds the world
Idaho is predicted to overtake the Chinese economy in 2029.
Idaho has been the global leader in potato production since 1877
Idaho women stick potatoes in their pussy, and then you're required to eat that SAME potato raw. They call it a "Sweet Jane" in Northern Idaho, not sure what it's called in the busy metropolis of Boise.

Attached: Spuddy_Track.png (1002x817, 178.55K)

Btw I'm from California. Never been to Idaho.

What the fuck, I've never seen this shit and I live in muttmerica.
Who the fuck is too lazy to wash and prepare potatoes to be baked?

Then you’ll be safe from the Washington attack on the Ore-Ida potato alliance. Count yourself lucky.

Attached: part 3.png (1306x1142, 623.44K)

>Helping Americans
Daily reminder that Slovenians are traitors of Europe.

Been there, done that.

>one dollar the 100gram of potatoes

kek,ten dollars the kg.I'm bit harsh they look big ,probably 150gr

I bought a 5 lb bag of potatoes last night they were $3 or $4 I can't remember which

Attached: 1625685396763.png (200x200, 27.28K)

First rule of cooking is throw that gay shit away and go get some tasty McDonalds™.
Like for me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!"

Oh god this is almost even worse than blue raspberry drink
Although atleast the potato has organic molecules in it

Attached: 1624999668513m.jpg (576x1024, 55.14K)

Love being European

Attached: 25kg 5.99.png (790x592, 474.4K)

That picture is from 2018 dude, look at the expiration dates.

They want you to heat the plastic

Attached: PLASTICS-Infographic-INSTA.png (800x800, 58.7K)

That’s a good price for large baking potatoes. Where is that?

If I was in power I'd ban plastic entirely.
I fucking hate plastics

>microwave potato

do mutts really ?

Attached: DPRK.jpg (790x1145, 155.46K)

JUST GET A NORMAL SACK OF TATERS

>Idaho women stick potatoes in their pussy, and then you're required to eat that SAME potato raw. They call it a "Sweet Jane" in Northern Idaho, not sure what it's called in the busy metropolis of Boise.
We call this a "Hot Carl" here in Boise (Boisiewoisie for you outsiders). The best thing too is that you don't even have to wait you just walk in and its always hot and ready to go in the cashier's pussy. What food traditions do you have in your region?

Attached: new guy 25.png (751x800, 381.61K)

Been about a month since a bought a 5lb of organic because they were on sale for $2.50. Gotta a nearby small chain natural grocery store, good sale rotation.

Is that not antifreeze?

Attached: 1642288906980.png (548x502, 136.62K)

yep
7 minutes and it is light and fluffy if you add a sprinkle of hot water and butter after baking and cutting it open

I mean this antifreeze actually tastes like somethibg but yes, it has the same mechanical function

Nicely spotted user. Use bt 06/06/18

I just bought a giant sack, and will probably regret it because starting about a year or so ago all my taters start turning after just a few day. My guess is they stopped caring about dark/light; heat/cold or even relative age as they ship them.

Do you not have a oven?
A normal oven?
Where do you even put your jews?

Attached: emoji-disintergrating.gif (498x465, 1.7M)

You're a good friend, potato bro.

>Where do you even put your jews?
In charge.

Attached: puntastic.png (350x350, 137.64K)

the jew fears the indoor potato farmer

Attached: indoor potato farm.jpg (1024x768, 136.32K)

>microwave in wrap for phytoestrogens

potato's are slave food. cut carbs out of your life. more meat, more dairy, more cheese.

based

>Daddy's penile implant is about to burst.
This is like some creepy fetish shit from deviantart IRL

Here in Canada, our second national anthem is about potatoes.
youtube.com/watch?v=HtySGSuKZe8

Attached: part 2.png (1250x1214, 636.95K)

>feeding the mutts

What's wrong with you stupid cefurr?

>individually wrapped in plastic
lol wut
I took 50 kilos of potatoes in a few bags from my uncle's farm like I do every harvest season

Yes. It's so bad

probably all the chaz farmers trying out potato towers they saw on here

The is the Wyoming Beef Hat.

Attached: 49E992A4-966A-4FFD-90CE-9750F9A3EC7A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

Attached: part 4.png (1326x1554, 734.32K)

Blah blah blah.

I live in Atlanta and the only thing the grocery store down the street was short of was frozen breakfast foods (pancakes and waffles and shit). Produce and meat and seafood were overloaded with stuff. Dairy too. I have no clue the end game of this scare tactic but it’s stupid; it can be disputed with a 5 minute trip.

>microwafe in wrap
is this how most mutts cook their food?

Attached: 1643104437400.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

i used to get these when i stayed in a hotel they cook good in a microwave

Attached: 1643569182931.jpg (500x590, 28.71K)

Its a psy-op. They post this every day even though you know it isn't true. Then when it is happening, you don't believe it, and react slowly.

Some stores have loose potatoes, walmart just happens to get there's from a place that wraps them up. This is one bin of a whole display that sells 3 pound, 5 pound, and 10 pound bags of potatoes along with these. But sometimes you just need one or two potatoes.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

That’s silly. None of these companies have any reason to poison their well.