Bidets

Bidets are great. Ive wiped my ass with toilet paper my entire life (im 37 or 38 dont really remember), and only about a year and a half ago got a bidet as a gag gift, installed it, and loved it. It cleans you so much better. And i save SO much money on toilet paper. What are the political implications of americans discovering the bidet and breaking ties with the toilet paper jew once and for all??

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-143246_Gallery.jpg (1439x2456, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv1DJsVTGoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone who doesn't use a bidet is an animal. Simple as.

Attached: -.gif (300x214, 524.6K)

Does it launch poop from asshole onto balls?

Attached: bidet.jpg (797x649, 38.73K)

>be me
>shit once a day, every morning, after waking up before having shower
>never shit at any other time of day
>if I miss the morning shit for some reason, just hold it in until the next morning

Bidets are completely superfluous because I just take a normal shower immediately afterwards every time anyway. Why don't other people just do this? Do you guys really shit unexpectedly at random times in the day?? wtf

Kek

Based and bidetpilled.

I had an outlet installed for the sole purpose of putting in a bidet. Best money I ever spent. For the guest bath I put in one of the water pressured lowered bio bidets and even that is great. No reason not to have one, they're like $30 for the lowest model one.

I pull my dick and balls out of the bowl area is it doesn't get wet, no point in soaking the scrotum.

>shooting fluoride water directly into your asshole
yeah, i dont see any long term consequences with that at all

i honestly don't understand where the water from the handheld ones go. i mean, it has to have some pressure.
>fluoride water
fucking cidiot

>I pull my dick and balls out of the bowl area is it doesn't get wet, no point in soaking the scrotum.
That sounds uncomfy. It's easier to condition your body to shit only in the morning, so you can just take a shower.

wipe first once then biden then pat dry done

Bidets are for fags. Simple as.

i just got my biden bidet, it cleans my shit on the behalf of black people

>And i save SO much money on toilet paper
How expensive is TP? What are the political implications of OP being a faggot?

Attached: OPs robbing a bank.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

I always imagined that american bidets are just some niggers in a hole in the ground that licks your anus clean after each shit.

I have a bidet and im married with kids and hate faggots. So your argument falls completely flat

Attached: 1642550151231.jpg (250x238, 9.7K)

Based

As opposed to literally fingering you asshole and smearing shit all around?

This.
You have to have a good diet and get regular sleep for this too work.
All the people on this board are losers and incels wacking it all hours of the night and gorging taco bell.

? Toilet paper is fucking expensive user. Like a decent sized package (idk how many rolls cause my wife handles this area of the household chores) is like 20+ dollars. I used to swoop like 4 or 5 swoops around my hand to clean the shit off my ass, now i literally only need 2 or 3 SHEETS, and thats just to dry off/wipe up. Its much more efficient and cheap. Not even an argument.

Don't have a bidet but if I can't take a shower post poo, I ass to sink it. Warm water, lather, rinse, pat dry. It's life changing. Be careful not to break the sink off of the wall though. Did that at work once. I'm 6'3" so it's easier for me than most.

these bucks don't break theyselves!

Attached: buk.jpg (768x960, 296.93K)

Just get a shower you filthy animal

TP can be cheap, but you might as well be using super thin sandpaper in that case

How does splashing water onto your arsehole clean it? If you got poo on your hand would you just splashing a bit water on it and that would be fine.

Do you bathe/shower?

does anyone else just wet some tp and wipe, I wanted a bidet then I just started doing this

I take showers at night before bed, i tend to shit first thing in the morning. Id have to completely flip my life around to accomodate that schedule. Also jumping in the shower is pointless if you have a squeaky bidet-clean asshole post-shit. Not even memeing. Why waste all that time and water just cause you had a shitty asshole *a few minutes ago*. In some ways, one could almost think of a bidet as a personal shower for your asshole

When I told one of my friends I showered after every shit, he was SHOCKED, like it was totally inconceivable to him that someone wouldn't just wipe their ass and walk around all day with shit smeared between their cheeks.

Some fucking people, man

Do you? Filthy animal. I'm so clean I only need to take a shower once every month or so. I laugh at those disgusting pigs who are so filthy they need to take a shower everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=wv1DJsVTGoM

I was scared of looking at that link. Thought it was going tl be some bidet demostration/tutorial

my muslim roommate never bought tp, said he washed himself instead. now i don't by tp either

Attached: Aloha-Snackbar.jpg (2048x1536, 1.56M)

Would you just wipe the shit off your hands with paper and go back to eating lunch?

Its pointed RIGHT at the butthole. Its a pretty good amount of pressure also. Idk what actual physics are at play, but traditionally, i would have to wipe and wipe and wipe my ass. It was like i was wiping a magic marker back there. No matter how many times id wipe there would still be poop. Now, 10-15 seconds of bidet spray, and im clean bruh. I go to wipe my butt, and bring back up just some damp toilet paper and maybe the smallest bit of brown wipeage.
I made fun of bidets all my life. Used one 35+ years into my life, and ill never go back. Take that for what you will

>Americans
Are unironically too fat to use bidets.