Red pill on why the feds obliterated the Waco christians

Just watched the mini series, and regardless of how reflective of reality it actually is, it seems like the government just used utterly relentless force to massacre these women, children, and men.

the pastor was clearly an egomaniac but what gives? why such extreme violence and force?

seems pretty immoral

Attached: waco.jpg (474x377, 38.15K)

here

Attached: waco.png (927x2380, 335.05K)

>feds
the guy himself burned his congregation alive because he was a notorious kiddie diddler. if they caught him or any of his victims alive, he'd get multiple life sentences, so he burned them all and offed himself while he was at it. pretending to be a victim the entire time

so the feds burning all those specifically women and children alive was just fake movie shit?

thanks for the hidden knowledge user, this mini series just made me shake my head, would reccommend

>shoot tear gas inside
>for 6 hours nothing happens
>then suddenly from the inside there are flames at 3 parts started at the same time,
yeah bro it totally was them feds with the tear gas canisters and flash bangs which all by accident activated at the same time and inside the compound where they had no access to. great analysis

read this

It was a masonic ritual and psyop to further tarnish christianity. Koresh was a CIA crisis actor, the cult was fake, and no one died.

>Just watched the mini series
the one made for chuds so they wouldnt get offended? yeah im thinkin you are a moron if thats what you went to

the US government is really good at genocide

Better get used to it because you're gonna see more things like it real soon.
The current situation is much worse than it was in the 90s and the government much more hostile to their own citizens.

Attached: 1561929409136.jpg (953x1033, 508.5K)

zog is bad. zog will do whatever it wants. i grew up 40 mins from here and I will tell you that plenty haven't forgotten. to any glow nigger in this thread. off yourself.

Attached: waco56.jpg (1024x670, 140.24K)

kys glow niggers. no one likes you

Attached: waco1.jpg (2549x2387, 1.44M)

just follow the law and the government won't hurt you. Law and Order.

Attached: download (4).jpg (277x182, 6.68K)

I hope you're prepared to explain your existence to God, you filthy kike.

I remember how angry people were when the news got out what happened, what they did.
Then politically tone-deaf Joe Brandon recently nominated one of the butchers to head the ATF.

this is what happens when you die. time to grow up

Attached: Sopranos.jpg (1920x1080, 41.22K)

remember when the GOP did nothing to protect these kids from mentally ill people getting guns.

Attached: GOPsacrificeToGuns.jpg (1200x675, 144.21K)

You're a moron. Child Protective Services was there 3 separate times and found no evidence of any diddling

kill yourself shill